Brooks Laich Hockey Player

blue26

Mythical Member
Media
22822050-7838977-image-m-111_1577758740643.jpg

n2v7445eyoe31.jpg

45513573_397103554359669_1551477640503055948_n.jpg

WOW!! I've read a bit about him wanting to explore his sexuality.
I thought exploration time was for college hockey studs.I have a buddy in the NHL who says Brooks has been open and playful for quite a while.

You've piqued my interest. Where did you read about Brooks' desire to explore his sexuality, and did your friend tell you anything else about his "extracurricular activities," haha?

Reactions: 4208171
Here's a link to an article about Brooks' resolution to expand his sexual horizons:

Brooks Laich Wants To Explore His Sexuality In 2020

I clearly don't follow celebrity news very closely. I didn't know that Brooks was married to Julianne Hough. I also wasn't aware that Julianne isn't entirely straight.

On the one hand, Brooks is helping to increase the acceptability of sexual exploration amongst a demographic that has traditionally been staunchly heterosexual. On the other hand, the article made him seem tedious in his efforts to rationalize his resolution. I wish he could have said something like: "I'm in my thirties now, and I'm less naive. I'm curious about same-sex relations, and I would like to act on that curiosity. To hell with homophobia and toxic masculinity."

But who cares. He's hot, and I look forward to the day when someone will share a first- or second-hand account of Brooks fooling around with another guy, haha.

I feel like his whole "exploring his sexuality" thing was just gay-baiting. They were close to breaking up and probably were going to date other people and so "exploring his sexuality" literally was just "we're celebrities and people talk, so, if you see us with other people we're 'exploring our sexuality' and not cheating" and all of us thirsty gays took it as he wanted to bang a dude.

I don't think his "exploring his sexuality" was in regards to bisexuality or homosexuality. It sounded like he had hang ups about sex & growing up with o"fashioned" values and needed to sort that out. From listening to some episodes of his podcast, he doesn't know/understand about thirst traps, sending pics, etc.

Reactions: 4208171
I don’t think exploring meant him exploring bisexuality. I remember in the beginning of their marriage they spoke candidly about how they rarely had intercourse bc his wife dealt with endometriosis, which made it very painful for her. I think when he said that, it was for people to tune into his podcast and I think it meant he’s trying to figure out what sex and the need of it means for him.