Brothers Nakedness

Kevinlair

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My brother and his mates used to play jokes on each other such as walk in on each others room naked and pile on top of who ever was in bed, naked lots of bare butts and cocks flapping around.
On one occasion at my parent’s holiday home in Tenerife 6 of his mates aged 21 year old I was 18 it was my first lad’s holiday with out my parents . they all stripped naked jumped into the pool, I stole their clothes and ran into the house and locked the door behind me they had to walk out the back gate up the back alley across the communal gardens up to the door door all the time naked the door was locked . I ran up to the balcony and throw down their t-shirts most put them on leaving their dicks swinging in the wind. They finally got in and piled on top of me and pulled my shorts off and slapped my ass with their dicks.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My brother and his mates used to play jokes on each other such as walk in on each others room naked and pile on top of who ever was in bed, naked lots of bare butts and cocks flapping around.
On one occasion at my parent’s holiday home in Tenerife 6 of his mates aged 21 year old I was 18 it was my first lad’s holiday with out my parents . they all stripped naked jumped into the pool, I stole their clothes and ran into the house and locked the door behind me they had to walk out the back gate up the back alley across the communal gardens up to the door door all the time naked the door was locked . I ran up to the balcony and throw down their t-shirts most put them on leaving their dicks swinging in the wind. They finally got in and piled on top of me and pulled my shorts off and slapped my ass with their dicks.
I had a similar situation happen to me. Long story. But it was funny a.f.

thiswillbefun

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Both my younger brother (-4 years) and my older half-brother (+3 years) have walked in on me with a partner and have seen my erect penis. After getting drunk one night they all confirmed that I have the largest penis. BUT they also confirmed that they are both uncut!?!?!?!? I’m fucking circumcised!!!

We ended up discussing this with our mother. Apparently she originally planned for the kids to match our fathers, but after seeing how much pain I was in as a baby after the procedure she swore off circumcision

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Over the years I had seen my oldest brother naked the most .. there were times he’d be over and with a girl .. and instead of taking and going to bed to fuck he’d fuck her on my couch.. I’d walk through the house see tv on so I’d go over to turn it off there they’d be naked and he’d be eating her out or at times she’d be sucking his cock .. I’d be like take it to bedroom.. but they said they were busy right now..

Couple other times I’d walk in and he’d be fucking her legs up his ass outwards pumping away.. and I’d see his ass and asshole as he did her .. ..

One night I had couple buddies over and we were in my room naked and all making out. He comes home .. opens the door sees a guy sitting on my face me rimming his ass and the other guy fucking me.. he’d be like.. what the fuck .. the only thing the guys said were come and join us or shut the door and the one guy went back to fucking me ..

He didn’t join us .. but next day he was like dude you were locking his asshole .. I said it wasn’t any different that you eating out that woman’s pussy..

( I am somewhat bisexual— I’ve never eat a girls pussy but I’ve fucked a few of them)

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Both my younger brother (-4 years) and my older half-brother (+3 years) have walked in on me with a partner and have seen my erect penis. After getting drunk one night they all confirmed that I have the largest penis. BUT they also confirmed that they are both uncut!?!?!?!? I’m fucking circumcised!!!

We ended up discussing this with our mother. Apparently she originally planned for the kids to match our fathers, but after seeing how much pain I was in as a baby after the procedure she swore off circumcision

I was told that since babies heal so fast that within 24 hours it's healed.

Reactions: AppleSauceGlasses

Subbttmcub

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah I had three older brother, we we naked around each other all the time, we shared a room, we all played some sport... I mean my family had a lot of guys camping trips so I saw alot of my cousins naked to, we all horses around at like camp showers...I mean I won't say there was not a part where I got a hard on or if we played around but can't posy those stories here lol