Bruce jenner?

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know Caitlin. did have chance to meet some of the clan in whitefish, mt--but it coincided with a chance to interact with a party I actually liked and respected.....

anyway, thought you might have some insight on what 'caitlin' would attracted to....just curious I guess

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
I don't know Caitlin. did have chance to meet some of the clan in whitefish, mt--but it coincided with a chance to interact with a party I actually liked and respected.....

anyway, thought you might have some insight on what 'caitlin' would attracted to....just curious I guess
I normally like your posts daisy, but not sure what this is about.You don't like Caitlin, but want to know this stuff?.Is this some fetish.S and M thing?.If yes, my guess is it might annoy some people.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I normally like your posts daisy, but not sure what this is about.You don't like Caitlin, but want to know this stuff?.Is this some fetish.S and M thing?.If yes, my guess is it might annoy some people.
I never said I did not like Caitlin. No. Perhaps, that's their choice. Got any insight
?

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
I never said I did not like Caitlin. No. Perhaps, that's their choice. Got any insight
?
OK, I should have said implied -you said you had a chance to meet the Kardasians ( never know how to spell it), but didn't respect them.It's not the linguistic philosophy support group, though is it?,you know what I meant.

No,I don't have insights off hand.Easy enough to google it all though.As she's Trumps friend, I imagine her sex life's pretty weird.

Intake your point that not liking your comments is their problem I guess.I'm sure many wouldn't like my views on transgender if I got around to posting them.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, I should have said implied -you said you had a chance to meet the Kardasians ( never know how to spell it), but didn't respect them.It's not the linguistic philosophy support group, though is it?,you know what I meant.

No,I don't have insights off hand.Easy enough to google it all though.As she's Trumps friend, I imagine her sex life's pretty weird.

Intake your point that not liking your comments is their problem I guess.I'm sure many wouldn't like my views on transgender if I got around to posting them.

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
not fond of the kardashians. if bruce was there, I might've went out of my way. bruce/Caitlin does intrigue me a tad

Seeing as we are talking can I ask you something Daisy?.

I think some here find you a bit of a mystery...if you don't mind me asking, who/what are you exactly: a man, a woman, a trans woman ?(you seem interested in trans issues).

Someone even suggested you were two people!?!-whatever that means.

Just curious...

Englishmansabroad

Expert Member
Media
As a Cisgender gay man - I find this whole thread to be offensive, Her name is Caitlin Jenner. That is how she wants to be referred to. Not Bruce. Not Bruce /Caitlin, Not Caitlin who was formally known as Bruce. Her name is Caitlin. If you say Caitlin Jenner - everyone knows who you are referring to.

And in terms of who is she sexually attracted to - that is none of anyone's business unless she decides to make that public. She may be attracted to men. Or women. Or both. Or neither. And this can change. Her sexual orientation does not impact you - or anyone else. It's her business - end of story!

Why does you being gay make it anymore offensive?

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seeing as we are talking can I ask you something Daisy?.

I think some here find you a bit of a mystery...if you don't mind me asking, who/what are you exactly: a man, a woman, a trans woman ?(you seem interested in trans issues).XXXXXXXXXX I'm a bi woman with hi sex drive.

And I've had guys tell me 'Hell---you got more male chromosomes than I do!!"

LOL___IF they can"t dominate me, I probably will them> and women being sexually superior, i'll probably fuck him till he cries.........

Someone even suggested you were two people!?!-whatever that means.XXXXXXXX Ya, or maybe six.....lotsa sides to me, many interests

If he's still got a dick, bruce is still a guy, far as I care. but unlike kardashians, he's actually achieved something. If he likes guys, I'd like to feed him his first dick---no, I ain't got one, but access to many......

Just curious...

Reactions: Englishmansabroad