barehole4use

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After my last story of special request it was a while before i was invited again to be used as a cumdump bttm for anonymous men to fuck, with the holiday period finally coming to an end, i received a new invitation with new ground rules to keep it exciting for me & providing much needed relief for the men to fuck & use.

I received this information from the host : Would i be willing to be used by foreign builders that needed a cumdump to fuck & breed no questions asked & non will be given, just back from there holidays & needing a hungry cumdump hole to fuck & dump there cum deep inside totally anonymously.

The scenario this time will be to arrive cleaned out & lubed up as always, i was allowed to wear only jockstrap, sneakers & sock & the mask will be provided, i was again allowed to use poppers. This time i was to arrive at the agreed location & time, there will be no matress but instead a leather covered armchair in a dark room with a curtain & a shower room with toilet, so i can clean up & leave at the end of the session, The armchair is well padded & comfortable for getting fucked on.

After i received the invitation, i was to confirm my acceptance no later than 24hours, it was being held last Sunday afternoon, I sent back an email accepting the new invitation & that i will attend as agreed to the instructions given.

I arrived at the location Sunday afternoon on time, it was a building being renovated, that was pretty obvious on the outside, the door/metal opening had clear instructions on the door " WORK MEN ONLY " i pushed the door open, it was unlocked, no one was around, i walked inside & went to the room on the end as instructed, there was a curtain as described, i opened the curtain & walked in to the dark cold space. there in the middle of the room was the padded armchair as described, there was also a small chair at the end of the room where i was to place my clothes neatly folded & beyond that another door leading to the bathroom for later for cleaning up.

I undressed & did as previously instructed, my clothes folded neatly on the chair, i went back the the armchair, the leather mask was placed over the seat, i picked it up & it smelled of leather & sex, i took my position over the armchair, face down ass up over the chair & put the mask on, i could not see a thing & felt a little cold air on my ass cheeks while i waited.

I was waiting for more than 10 minutes & decided to already sniff some poppers to get in the mood, my ass cheeks felt cold to the touch, It was then that i heard men coming through the front door, they were joking & laughing, some voices sounded a little drunk too, the language i had no idea what they were saying, i presumed these builders were most likely Polish or Bulgarians.

I heard the voices coming closer & then i felt a draft as the curtain was obviously being pulled open, there i was ass up almost naked & masked, i heard the voices stop laughing, there was a silence in the air, someone said out load " something & then spermy " i think the translation is cumdump.

I heard undressing behind me, i heard belt buckles being undone, i felt a pair of legs between my knees edging closer to my ass, i perked up my ass towards the man behind me, showing my submission, his big hands held my waist & he pulled me towards him, i felt his uncovered cockhead between my ass cheeks, he started to slowly push inside me bareback & raw.

Luckily my hole was pre-lubed, his cock was a thick one & was sliding nicely inside me, i felt more men around me, the man behind me started to fuck me bare, he was groaning in pleasure, obviously giving a show for his companions, he was soon enough holding me tighter & then it happened, he started growling while he pumped me full of cum, i felt 5-6 big squirts going deep inside my lubed fuckhole, when he was done he pulled out & wiped his slimy cum covered cock on my ass cheeks. I felt like a nasty whore.

He moved aside & let the next fucker line up his hard cock.

I was fucked repeatedly, many times over & over, the silence was over the anonymous men were using me & jeering each other on " smar" smar" smar" i heard many times being repeated, it means cum in English, i was being used by them, they needed to cum in my willing fuck hole & they did, there was a lot of pushing going on, when 1 was done using me he was obviously being pushed aside so the next fucker could take his place, i got fucked & breeded many times over. My hole was very wet now & full of anon cum.

After a good hour, i think there balls were empty deep inside me, i felt my ass getting patted by different hands, they were done using me & i heard footsteps leaving the room, my ass cheeks felt the cold breeze again but my hole was full of cum. One voice called out a little louder " we go now " that was my queue, i waited till i heard no one anymore before i got up & removed the mask, the armchair seat was covered in cum & so was my ass.

I went to the bathroom, i let out a lot of cum but my ass was still very & slimy, my ass had gotten well fucked & the sperm was buried deep inside. I went to the chair & got dressed & then i left the place, it was sunny outside the cold wind against my face was refreshing & i made my way home.

Later that evening i received a thank you email, i did my job great again & to wait till next time for my next invitation.

Damn I’d love to felch your ass at the end and slurp all the anon dna and butt juice out and blast my seed balls deep. Or use a jockstrap to wipe up all the load slosh so I could sniff the cumdump scent of demand
Sounds like you're a total pig

Reactions: BabyDrew69
Take a photo of the aftermath
Sadly that is in the rules of this group, No photos or video's are to be taken & no camera's including phones are allowed. I can understand the rules, they are there to protect everyone's privacy within this group including my own.

Reactions: mcmlxxxii
After my last story of special request it was a while before i was invited again to be used as a cumdump bttm for anonymous men to fuck, with the holiday period finally coming to an end, i received a new invitation with new ground rules to keep it exciting for me & providing much needed relief for the men to fuck & use.

I received this information from the host : Would i be willing to be used by foreign builders that needed a cumdump to fuck & breed no questions asked & non will be given, just back from there holidays & needing a hungry cumdump hole to fuck & dump there cum deep inside totally anonymously.

The scenario this time will be to arrive cleaned out & lubed up as always, i was allowed to wear only jockstrap, sneakers & sock & the mask will be provided, i was again allowed to use poppers. This time i was to arrive at the agreed location & time, there will be no matress but instead a leather covered armchair in a dark room with a curtain & a shower room with toilet, so i can clean up & leave at the end of the session, The armchair is well padded & comfortable for getting fucked on.

After i received the invitation, i was to confirm my acceptance no later than 24hours, it was being held last Sunday afternoon, I sent back an email accepting the new invitation & that i will attend as agreed to the instructions given.

I arrived at the location Sunday afternoon on time, it was a building being renovated, that was pretty obvious on the outside, the door/metal opening had clear instructions on the door " WORK MEN ONLY " i pushed the door open, it was unlocked, no one was around, i walked inside & went to the room on the end as instructed, there was a curtain as described, i opened the curtain & walked in to the dark cold space. there in the middle of the room was the padded armchair as described, there was also a small chair at the end of the room where i was to place my clothes neatly folded & beyond that another door leading to the bathroom for later for cleaning up.

I undressed & did as previously instructed, my clothes folded neatly on the chair, i went back the the armchair, the leather mask was placed over the seat, i picked it up & it smelled of leather & sex, i took my position over the armchair, face down ass up over the chair & put the mask on, i could not see a thing & felt a little cold air on my ass cheeks while i waited.

I was waiting for more than 10 minutes & decided to already sniff some poppers to get in the mood, my ass cheeks felt cold to the touch, It was then that i heard men coming through the front door, they were joking & laughing, some voices sounded a little drunk too, the language i had no idea what they were saying, i presumed these builders were most likely Polish or Bulgarians.

I heard the voices coming closer & then i felt a draft as the curtain was obviously being pulled open, there i was ass up almost naked & masked, i heard the voices stop laughing, there was a silence in the air, someone said out load " something & then spermy " i think the translation is cumdump.

I heard undressing behind me, i heard belt buckles being undone, i felt a pair of legs between my knees edging closer to my ass, i perked up my ass towards the man behind me, showing my submission, his big hands held my waist & he pulled me towards him, i felt his uncovered cockhead between my ass cheeks, he started to slowly push inside me bareback & raw.

Luckily my hole was pre-lubed, his cock was a thick one & was sliding nicely inside me, i felt more men around me, the man behind me started to fuck me bare, he was groaning in pleasure, obviously giving a show for his companions, he was soon enough holding me tighter & then it happened, he started growling while he pumped me full of cum, i felt 5-6 big squirts going deep inside my lubed fuckhole, when he was done he pulled out & wiped his slimy cum covered cock on my ass cheeks. I felt like a nasty whore.

He moved aside & let the next fucker line up his hard cock.

I was fucked repeatedly, many times over & over, the silence was over the anonymous men were using me & jeering each other on " smar" smar" smar" i heard many times being repeated, it means cum in English, i was being used by them, they needed to cum in my willing fuck hole & they did, there was a lot of pushing going on, when 1 was done using me he was obviously being pushed aside so the next fucker could take his place, i got fucked & breeded many times over. My hole was very wet now & full of anon cum.

After a good hour, i think there balls were empty deep inside me, i felt my ass getting patted by different hands, they were done using me & i heard footsteps leaving the room, my ass cheeks felt the cold breeze again but my hole was full of cum. One voice called out a little louder " we go now " that was my queue, i waited till i heard no one anymore before i got up & removed the mask, the armchair seat was covered in cum & so was my ass.

I went to the bathroom, i let out a lot of cum but my ass was still very & slimy, my ass had gotten well fucked & the sperm was buried deep inside. I went to the chair & got dressed & then i left the place, it was sunny outside the cold wind against my face was refreshing & i made my way home.

Later that evening i received a thank you email, i did my job great again & to wait till next time for my next invitation.
Where do I get these invites??? Hot

Reactions: barehole4use
Where do I get these invites??? Hot
There is no place you get invitations, if you are considered to be the best ass in this city you will be approached discreetly, the way it happened to me too, we as bttms talk to each other & i think we can presume these top fuckers do that too > Only experienced well fucked bttms with stamina get invited to these special events. I seem to be regarded as a top tier bttm from the tops, i always get a priority invite.

Reactions: donaldlam and Smsm
There is no place you get invitations, if you are considered to be the best ass in this city you will be approached discreetly, the way it happened to me too, we as bttms talk to each other & i think we can presume these top fuckers do that too > Only experienced well fucked bttms with stamina get invited to these special events. I seem to be regarded as a top tier bttm from the tops, i always get a priority invite.

Hot story, i would also like to come and fock you or be offered that way, i would also like that
I can imagine but honestly i don't get involved in that part of this scene, i am invited from reputation & that's pretty much it, i don't know how i was selected etc, i was just told certain things that made it clear i was selected by many tops to fuck.

Do you get to suck any of them?

Reactions: barehole4use