Bulge Too Much

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To day with mine wife in a wellness in Holland. Wearing a thight boxer. Had to come to the manager. A talk about the bulge. They thought i was walking with a erection. I showed them mine soft dick and hugh balls and told them i am impotent for many years and he cant get hard. Red ears

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To day with mine wife in a wellness in Holland. Wearing a thight boxer. Had to come to the manager. A talk about the bulge. They thought i was walking with a erection. I showed them mine soft dick and hugh balls and told them i am impotent for many years and he cant get hard. Red ears

What a problem to have! I used to dream of being that large, as in so large soft that it was actually a problem. When I was a kid, I saw an ad somewhere for a special kind of brief underwear for men with overly large genitals. These briefs had a special panel in the front that was designed to be stretched hard over the genital area and snapped way over to the other side to keep large, soft genitals suppressed. Just seeing this type of underwear as a kid was a huge turn on. I would love to find a photo of these briefs today.

SaltyGhost

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a problem where with my dick. It's not large per say but even when I wear compression shorts and jeans there is still a bulge. And I hate it and just wandering if there is anything I can do to hide it. I dont just want to have to put on long tops or jumpers. I see guys walking around with jeans and shorts and nothing is visible

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I swear to God I wish I had a huge massive fat thick cock supported by big round balls and had a huge bulge all the time and could never hide it. I would love flaunting my big bulge everywhere and I would enjoy like hell watching people's eyes bulge out when they saw it wherever I went.

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I swear to God I wish I had a huge, massive fat thick cock supported by big round balls and had a huge bulge all the time and could never hide it. I would love flaunting my big bulge everywhere and I would enjoy like hell watching people's eyes bulge out when they saw it wherever I went.
It gets old real fast. Then you have to face the constantly coming rude and stupid questions like "Is that really your dick doing that?" “Did a hormone disorder do that to you?” “Couldn’t doctors do something to stop your genitals from getting that big?” There’s people feeling sorry for you because they know it’s too big to for you to be able to have sex. People say I'm a freak. There are police who think it might be a stash of drugs. (Or so they claim, maybe they just want to see my genitalia). There’s pain from repeated bouts of testicular torsion and pinching between legs, bouncing on legs, uncomfortable clothing. I have to be careful getting in and out of my car, so that I don't pinch or bump (bruise) any parts of my genitalia. There’s not being able to get clothes (pants & underwear) that fit, are comfortable, offer some support without looking aberrant, amoral, perverse. I can't comfortably sit in a theater seat because the armrests prevent me from 'manspreading' the way I need in order to sit comfortably. There's more stuff but I better stop here.

Reactions: MrBig and Milkdudd
D

deleted3995701

It gets old real fast. Then you have to face the constantly coming rude and stupid questions like "Is that really your dick doing that?" “Did a hormone disorder do that to you?” “Couldn’t doctors do something to stop your genitals from getting that big?” There’s people feeling sorry for you because they know it’s too big to for you to be able to have sex. People say I'm a freak. There are police who think it might be a stash of drugs. (Or so they claim, maybe they just want to see my genitalia). There’s pain from repeated bouts of testicular torsion and pinching between legs, bouncing on legs, uncomfortable clothing. I have to be careful getting in and out of my car, so that I don't pinch or bump (bruise) any parts of my genitalia. There’s not being able to get clothes (pants & underwear) that fit, are comfortable, offer some support without looking aberrant, amoral, perverse. I can't comfortably sit in a theater seat because the armrests prevent me from 'manspreading' the way I need in order to sit comfortably. There's more stuff but I better stop here.
I never thought of this but it has to be the same for a guy named Muscle Eddie. An enormous mountain of a man with a cock that could be used as a football and baseball bat at the same time.

All I ever saw was a uniquely monster sized cock and not once had I ever thought about the issues that come with that.

Thank you for helping me find a new perspective.

Reactions: bulgebigger

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a buddy in New York a while back who had the problem of "it gets od fast." Still nice to know you have the size and all, but he said his balls were so large and hung so low that he'd actually sit on his own balls. He said it definitely got old and I can understand that. However, I've said to myself many times I'd love to have a painfully big set of balls, or at least I think I would!

Hung_in_DC

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a buddy in New York a while back who had the problem of "it gets od fast." Still nice to know you have the size and all, but he said his balls were so large and hung so low that he'd actually sit on his own balls. He said it definitely got old and I can understand that. However, I've said to myself many times I'd love to have a painfully big set of balls, or at least I think I would!
I wouldn’t say it gets old, but I do have to be careful. With the right underwear, it’s a lot to carry, but I nice problem to have. That’s what I remind myself when I accidentally sit on my junk.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn’t say it gets old, but I do have to be careful. With the right underwear, it’s a lot to carry, but I nice problem to have. That’s what I remind myself when I accidentally sit on my junk.
Hung in DC ? , I’d love for you to be hung at my house with that gorgeous cock

Reactions: Hung_in_DC
D

deleted17223131

Ouucchhh

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a problem to have! I used to dream of being that large, as in so large soft that it was actually a problem. When I was a kid, I saw an ad somewhere for a special kind of brief underwear for men with overly large genitals. These briefs had a special panel in the front that was designed to be stretched hard over the genital area and snapped way over to the other side to keep large, soft genitals suppressed. Just seeing this type of underwear as a kid was a huge turn on. I would love to find a photo of these briefs today.
Wow. 69 years old here. Been into underwear and showing or hiding bulges for a long time. Don't remember anything like that. (Other than Batman's Robin had to be strapped down.) Where was the ad? Mens' magazine? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chicabooboom

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow. 69 years old here. Been into underwear and showing or hiding bulges for a long time. Don't remember anything like that. (Other than Batman's Robin had to be strapped down.) Where was the ad? Mens' magazine? Thanks.
Hey man, it's been so long ago I have no idea where I saw this. I just remember at such an impressionable age it was a huge turn on. To think men actually had to have a garment like that.. it's still a turn on. I (think) I'd still like to have such a problem but then again it might get old. Like I said a while back, I had a buddy who had a really large penis and big, low hanging balls. He said he used to sit on his own balls and was constantly having to rearrange his penis to make sitting comfortable. Imagine that.

Lol, bring it. Even at my age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenmas321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not particularly hung, but I have chunky thighs and big enough balls that push everything forward. Especially if I am wearing one of my pouch underwear. I'm relatively fine in boxers if it isn't too hot and everything is not sticking to everything. Usually when I feel like I'm bulging a lot in more loose shorts and sweat/pajama pants.