Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys!
Nice list Brodie. I would really like to find out which one it is. I will exclude haemorrhoids and allergy. I hope it's last one. If it's the wrong kind of lube, which ones are best for anal?

Reactions: henry777

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been with my partner for over 6 years and bareback. We both hate water soluble lube because it gets absorbed so quickly and is some what messy and tacky as it dries.

I melt a jar of coconut oil in the microwave, pour it into a baking tin lined with plastic wrap. I set it in the fridge then cut it into sugar cube sized pieces.

I keep the pieces in a container the fridge then insert them as needed. They melt almost straight away and washes out of sheets easily.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
LPSG doesn’t offer health diagnoses. And you shouldn’t be taking free Heath diagnoses from strangers on the internet.

Go see a health physician if your anus is on fire! May be lube allergy issue or may be STD/STI. We don’t know. Only a doctor can give you the correct diagnose after seeing your flaming bunghole up-close!

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try a silicone based lubricant. Water-based lubricants require a lot of reapplication, and the silicone lubes are actually waterproof and seem to create an artificial gel-like membrane for the anal walls.

can I ask about your anal preparation tendencies too? Like if you over-douche with steaming hot water, you'll actually strip your internal anal mucosa, which you don't want to do. I've learned now to only douche with lukewarm water.

Anyway I'm sure that the burning sensations is microfissures from stretching and does not sound abnormal. Try these suggestions and let us know if they make a difference.

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been with my partner for over 6 years and bareback. We both hate water soluble lube because it gets absorbed so quickly and is some what messy and tacky as it dries.

I melt a jar of coconut oil in the microwave, pour it into a baking tin lined with plastic wrap. I set it in the fridge then cut it into sugar cube sized pieces.

I keep the pieces in a container the fridge then insert them as needed. They melt almost straight away and washes out of sheets easily.

I’ve been wanting to try using coconut oil as I’ve heard it’s a more natural way to use lube vs the conventional kind that is filled with chemicals etc. But what do you mean “insert them as needed?” Do you stick a cube of solid coconut oil up your hole or how does that work?

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been wanting to try using coconut oil as I’ve heard it’s a more natural way to use lube vs the conventional kind that is filled with chemicals etc. But what do you mean “insert them as needed?” Do you stick a cube of solid coconut oil up your hole or how does that work?

Yeah, you are basically prelubing. One cube is enough. It melts within seconds.

The top just has to lube his cock enough to penetrate you and the oil inside you will do the rest. If you are doing a long session you can add more but don't use too much as your body doesn't absorb oil like water based lube. There's nothing sexy about splattering farts or oozing oil everywhere. No different than using any other lube.

Go buy a cucumber and trial it out by yourself. Just don't put the cucumber back in the fridge after!

B

BigHairyWolf

Water based lube dries and the moisture can be absorbed. Also it’s entirely possible that the area is just irritated from the action.

Try a silicone based lube (test a drop on the back of your hand to make sure you don’t have a reaction), and maybe use a smaller toy first to get things going.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That was my number one complaint, burning sensation to the sphincter muscle during anal. I don't know about you but all of the internal lubing you do won't do your sphincter any good, if that is what you're not lubing. Another approach, which I find to be extremely important is before your guy gets past the sphincter and into the fucking is to condition or break the sphincter in. It is a powerful muscle and for good reason, lol. When your guy penetrates it, (with heavy lube) have him come back out and go back in slowly several times. This will make sure it is lubricated and I believe it makes it relax to a certain degree. The anal canal isn't the pain problem I believe, its the sphincter. Work on it good and I believe you'll be far better off.

Poppers sure help too. If you don't know, poppers dilates the sphincter and makes penetration and continued fucking much, much easier.

Reactions: NudistSlo