Photo Butch stratford

Sc_big_stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I talked to him once on skype. He seemed like a nice guy. I could never figure out if it was all just a character he played on the internet, or if it was genuine. Either way, it is obvious that many people loved him and will miss him dearly. I pray they find peace during this time.

I will miss his posts. Yes, he was hot, but also entertaining. I also fear I will never find out how it seemed like he never got tired of breakfast tacos. May he rest in peace.

RoyHenry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met Jason before his descent into his racist, fuck yeah ‘Merica, Trump-loving MAGA “Butch Stratford” persona. I was at a very difficult fork in the road with my sexuality and he was extremely helpful and kind. I considered him a good friend and defended him whenever someone would tell me he was an asshole. I appreciated how he embraced being gay with no shame (at the time) and he eventually became the first guy I would kiss. It was very sad to watch him devolve into that Butch Stratford character and I didn’t expect him to live to 40. I hadn’t spoken to him in a few years because of his outspoken, hurtful beliefs and undying support of the American dictator, but I’m sad this person I once called a friend, who was so kind and helpful, passed from this world at such a low point. It’s a very tragic tale.

captainX7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure if this is too soon or insensitive or whatever, but I came across this video and figured I'd share it. If it offends y'all, just report it or something and I'll have it deleted. (For some reason, it won't let me upload it here, so I uploaded it to my mega.nz account. The link below should take you to the vid, but if it doesn't, let me know and I'll fix it.)

274.26 MB file on MEGA

devilcub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I was his fan since I was 17 y/o, It's strange following him being me a mexican and he being a trump supporter Hahaha, but he was a human so I hope he is resting in piece

lostinoptic

Sexy Member
Media
Not sure if this is too soon or insensitive or whatever, but I came across this video and figured I'd share it. If it offends y'all, just report it or something and I'll have it deleted. (For some reason, it won't let me upload it here, so I uploaded it to my mega.nz account. The link below should take you to the vid, but if it doesn't, let me know and I'll fix it.)

274.26 MB file on MEGA
Any other finds?