Cali.fit1 Steven Cali

H

He’s not on roids. Everyone is suddenly an expert, claiming anyone with a transformed, fit body is on roids.
Totally agree. He doesn't have signs of steroid use. Looking at his history it looks like he's naturally hypertrophic. I'm the same. Can walk into a gym and it seems I just have to look at weights and grow muscle. Mardin_aesthetics is similar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ralfb and Anguia10
I like Steven Cali
For him being on some form of testosterone
And for being circumcised
Vpl dick print mushroom head outline

Who’s got a plug for what kind of testosterone these guys are on? I want to hop on, dms open
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jzbe zo
Totally agree. He doesn't have signs of steroid use. Looking at his history it looks like he's naturally hypertrophic. I'm the same. Can walk into a gym and it seems I just have to look at weights and grow muscle. Mardin_aesthetics is similar.
His vascularity is ridiculous. I find that highly sus
 
great for me. his pussy will taste good and will be tight ready to get fucked and bred. his cum will taste like coca-cola (acidic and sweet)
I disagree, I think his hole would taste sweet and so would his cum. I think he probably has a tight hole bc he doesn’t work it out so somebody with a huge cock needs to get inside him and stretch him all the way out, tickle his prostrate a bit. And when he cums, make sure to lick it all up and then cum inside his tight hole so it leaks all out. It’s a way to humble this alpha male so he knows who’s in charge and he doesn’t get the wrong idea. He also needs to have a jockstrap on so that his penis remains concealed while he’s being stretched out and when he cums, it leaks through the jockstrap. He’s a good boy, he’ll take a few loads in his ass easy. Cum on his big chest too and then lick it up
 
Where did you see his VPL mushroom head? And how did you know?
I like Steven Cali
For him being on some form of testosterone
And for being circumcised
Vpl dick print mushroom head outline

Who’s got a plug for what kind of testosterone these guys are on? I want to hop on, dms open