Calling all hung show offs who enjoy being worshipping and great conversation

BigandJuicyWorld

Expert Member
Media
I’m a chill guy who is looking for huge cock kings to admire and listen to their hung experiences. Met a lot of amazing hung kings when I was previously on this site and looking to rebuild and make new connections.

My Skype: live:.cid.45022bd1621d9545
My Twitter/X (to show what I’m into): x.com
My Kik: ChillSuperSaiyan

Hung horny and ready to share the alpha stories.

Alpha Hung str8 divorced dad. Share stories and experiences in text or voice about big dick life in an all male all hung house (yes it runs in the family) lol. We all got long and thick cocks and also compare with each other, and love poppers .

Skype live:9674fee2ae7fe630
Kik. Bignthick8x6

At the bell
cmdrhunter

I would love to enjoy great conversation while hanging out as I hang out. Or work on projects or chores or cooking or really about anything. I live to show the D, have a policy of never cumming unobserved and I also try not to go unobserved while pissing or showering, even for highway driving or really whenever conceivably possible… everyone DM me or look for me in the old chat!

1726403818518.png

I would love to enjoy great conversation while hanging out as I hang out. Or work on projects or chores or cooking or really about anything. I live to show the D, have a policy of never cumming unobserved and I also try not to go unobserved while pissing or showering, even for highway driving or really whenever conceivably possible… everyone DM me or look for me in the old chat!