Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love women (although I couldn't eat a whole one!) but I have absolutely NO sexual, romantic or any other interest in a female other than strictly platonic/friends. There is no doubt, anxiety or second guessing in my mind on this topic. Nope, nada. Nil. I am a man who likes men and I know that will never change or be altered.

However, in these times where apparently sexuality is "fluid and diverse" I'm wondering how many of my fellow men are also 100% orientated in one direction? After being on this site and many others that revolve around men, sex and sexuality I can't help wonder if my total confidence in my sexuality is a rare absurdity or in fact something which is totally common?

So, to all you 100% guys out there? How goes it? How many of us are confidently 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual?

Reactions: Bull9in and Beardon
100% Hetero here despite what the naysayers may imply..lol. It goes well, and I don't think 100% certainty is an absurdity in the least. I think many men are much more sexually fluid and diverse than they want to admit to themselves, but I also think a lot of opportunistic bisexual and gay men don't mind propaganda about fluidity and diversity upping their chances of tagging some "straight fantasy" one day, motivated to act upon his supposed uncertainty..
It's pretty simple for me, I love the female form in most of its varied expressions, and I have no desire to interact with any penis beyond my own.

I'm 100% Hetero.
I removed the percentage ranking from my profile several years ago and I'm glad I did.
The trouble with the 'straight' label is that it also means closet gay and attracts unwanted attention from men.

Definitely 100% gay here, have tried the other side 40+ years ago, but think it was trying to put friends and family off the scent ! Have many female friends, but certainly never sexual ever again ! Give me a nice hairy guy any day !

Definitely 100% gay here, have tried the other side 40+ years ago, but think it was trying to put friends and family off the scent ! Have many female friends, but certainly never sexual ever again ! Give me a nice hairy guy any day !
Could not have said it better myself!

Reactions: william1
100% gay. Never even close to trying anything with a woman. I kind of had a "girl friend" in high school only because she said "Do you consider me to be your girl friend?" and I didn't know what to say. I remember one time she tried to kiss me and shove her tongue in. I don't think my mouth has ever been so clenched shut since! I do feel bad about that time and how hurt I'm sure she was. I just wasn't at a stage of my life that I could even admit to myself that I was gay.

I love women (although I couldn't eat a whole one!) but I have absolutely NO sexual, romantic or any other interest in a female other than strictly platonic/friends. There is no doubt, anxiety or second guessing in my mind on this topic. Nope, nada. Nil. I am a man who likes men and I know that will never change or be altered.

However, in these times where apparently sexuality is "fluid and diverse" I'm wondering how many of my fellow men are also 100% orientated in one direction? After being on this site and many others that revolve around men, sex and sexuality I can't help wonder if my total confidence in my sexuality is a rare absurdity or in fact something which is totally common?

So, to all you 100% guys out there? How goes it? How many of us are confidently 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual?
It don't thinks all that rare maybe more so here but I still thing that the is a good number of people that are 100% hetero and 100% homo. I myself am 100% heterosexual.

Definitely 100% gay here. I certainly respect and value all of my female colleagues, friends etc, but zero attraction to any of them. I hire a lot of females and pay them equally to their male counterparts.
Just no sexual interest what so ever! But I sure do value their contributions and in many cases their beauty.

I am 100% heterosexual, as I have absolutely no romantic or sexual interest in men in any way.
In a scenario where all the women of the world died off and only men were left, I'd live out the rest of my life cherishing the memories of the women I've been with, and taking care of my own needs by myself.

Reactions: Gj816 and Hatt_101
I am 100% heterosexual, as I have absolutely no romantic or sexual interest in men in any way.
In a scenario where all the women of the world died off and only men were left, I'd live out the rest of my life cherishing the memories of the women I've been with, and taking care of my own needs by myself.

Just for complete clarification; would you also be against having sex with trannies, shemales or any kind of man who can convincingly present as a woman?

I feel in that exact same situation I could probably comfortably snuggle with a soft skinned woman which I guess would fulfil an intimate need of sorts but like you I couldn't do anything more but hold or be held by them.

yup 100% gay - love women, dated a few when younger as was the done thing, discovered dick and men and knew where my romantic and sexual preferences lay - never looked at a woman sexually/romantically since.

my 23 yo partner describes himself as 100% gay too, just doesn't fancy women.

Reactions: Gj816
100% gay but my parents were bi. There was relief expressed when they realised I wasn't 100 % straight. That was probably because they didn't feel conformity was they way to have a happy life - based on their own experience.

Just for complete clarification; would you also be against having sex with trannies, shemales or any kind of man who can convincingly present as a woman?

Yes, I would absolutely be against sex with a Trans woman, and especially a she-,male. With very few exceptions,I have been able to identify Trans women on sight, and I have zero sexual or romantic interest in any human with a penis. I have seen pictures and interviews with trans-gendered women in the last few years where hormones, surgery, etc. has helped them be a woman in every way, and can even appreciate their beauty, but sexual interest just isn't there for me personally.