Can somebody help me find a video?

sexy_292

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm searching for a specific video since forever (i saw it already once, but now i can't find it anymore). I try to describe what happened in the clip as much as I can:

The video starts at the point where you can see a black male standing in front of a row of sinks (i guess) and there is a mirror he's looking at, while he's putting some kind of lotion on his whole body (but wears only underwear, black ig). The whole room is some kind of gym bathroom/ gym shower room or something. At some point, he starts to get a boner (and i think before that or after that, he pulls down his underwear). Then he puts some of this lotion on his parts, that were covered by the underwear and then he starts to jerk off. Shortly after he gets closer to the screen (the cam, that is placed way down, maybe on the floor), and continues to masturbate his kinda big black dick (his face isn't visible now cause the cam is placed low, only the body is seen, i guess). After some time, he cums much on the floor. THE END

I would be more than thankful if somebody finds it, and shares the link! Thanks in advance ;*