Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's absolutely your right to complain.
But when you say they work for us????
:joy::joy::joy: . If so, get one on the phone to have the sidewalk fixed in front of your house. Or have more police patrol your neighborhood instead of theirs.
No offense ma'am, keep exercising your rights as the constitution says.
My hope was for this country was crushed about 30 years ago.
Please understand and take a deep breath while thinking about tearing me apart. :D

Who says I was "tearing you apart"?

And why should I need to take a deep breath?? I assure you, I'm calm as fuck.

They are supposed to work for us, and I'm not ignorant to that fact. I'm also not ignorant to the fact that not enough people participate in the political process in the first place so I have to stay frustrated as I see laws like this being passed when stats say the majority of Texans are Pro-Choice.

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taking a deep breath would make you step back and think about your next statement.
Believe me my ability to use profanity will equal or even exceed yours but, I've found over the years that it doesn't help to get the point across.
Passion is a wonderful thing, I had it for a long time. It sucks to see it wasted on a lost cause. Sorry for using the term "tearing me apart "

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Taking a deep breath would make you step back and think about your next statement.
Believe me my ability to use profanity will equal or even exceed yours but, I've found over the years that it doesn't help to get the point across.
Passion is a wonderful thing, I had it for a long time. It sucks to see it wasted on a lost cause. Sorry for using the term "tearing me apart "

I'm not competing as to who can say fuck more eloquently.

Lost cause? Maybe I just have more stamina than you.

Have a nice day. Really.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though I have family there (and yes one of them is a virulent right-winger) and thus might consider visiting the state someday, Texas is likely the dead last state I'd ever consider living in. Aside from a passion of shooting sports, my science-believing, pro-women and pro-choice happy ass would have nothing in common with the average Texan who keep putting these misogynistic, fascist politicians in their Stetson hats and fake Cowboy drawls in power again and again.

Bad enough being stuck in my own bass-ackwards state that's become more deep red with each passing election cycle and any unqualified bozo emulating Trump, fighting the culture wars or fleecing the residents to line their own pockets are guaranteed an easy win. Voters here can't seem get enough of the self-flagellation.

Maybe I'll get disagreement here, but I do have to take issue with the term of "white trash" however descriptive, that some have used in this thread. As someone who has been working class all my life and unfortunately been stereotyped for where I choose to live, I have found when some white people, mostly upper middle-class professionals, use this term it is as a form of elitism and when used by non-whites it is a straight up racist term. Not only does the acceptance of "white trash" imply it is ok to bash others based on factors such as income and education; but by only separating Caucasians into being trash or non-trash, it also by default implies that all non-whites are automatically inferior.

Not to side-track things, but this has always been a personal contention of mine. We now we return you to your regularly scheduled topic...

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of our brain donor US Reps asked someone from the US Forest Service, on camera, whether we could shift the Moon's or Earth's orbit to fight climate change.

Some people never fail to disappoint.
None other than…Louie Gohmert! Dumbest man in the House. Ron Johnson is the dumbest man in the Senate.

Reactions: MisterB