Can you ID this Guy? (Random Guys on my Youtube Feed)

nat.s

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Greeting,

TLDR: Cute guys in youtube feed thumbnails for fake lgbtq murder/true crime podcasts. Who's this guy, original image from hair dressing style website. (Can't post the image) link 35-modern-men-hairstyles-8

So, I made the mistake of clicking on a Youtube suggestion, something like "20 New gay/lgbtq Movies Now On Netflix" and since then my feed has gone over to the dark side of the rainbow flag.

I tend to normally watch true crime/mystery/historic podcasts, my old watching habits have had a secret love child with a twink in a dark alley and now my feed is full of:

"Secret Gay Affair With His Best Friends' Father Ends In Grisly Murder | True Crime Documentary", "Secret GAY Relationship Between Step Brothers Ends In Obsession & Murder" or "Secret Gay Affair With His Best Friends' Father Ends In Grisly Murder | True Crime Documentary"

But at least the guys in the thumbnails are cute (can't post any images here) link: Best Friend`s Dad Did THIS To Me : Gay Affair Ends in Obsession & Murder (True Crime Documentary

These podcasts are all fake AI narrated and probably AI written, I don't know if the models used for the stolen images (in this case a hair dressing style website) are AI created too?

Reactions: Gat_cat