Carers!

Onthecorner

Experimental Member
Media
(This bit is also in the 'Introduce yourself' section.)

I am 'horny', disabled 53 year old.

I suffered a major brain injury when I was 42, resulting in about 90% muscle loss. So I am virtually paralysed, with very weak speech. I guess I have about 75% movement in my head n neck, and about 50% movement in my left arm n hand, but virtually nothing anywhere else. I am in a wheelchair for all my waking life, but I am very happy. I live on my own, in my own flat, near the sea. I really look after myself, as I am very slim, (no paunch) ridiculously healthy with my diet, n have a full head of shoulder length hair. (50/50.)

I suppose I have a bigger than average cock, at just about 6.5 inches when it's hard, (with a substantial mushroom head.) and just over 4 inches when it's soft. (Which about 4 carers have commented on in the past, and is the basis of my story.) When I wank off and cum, because of my age and brain injury, I don't cum a great deal, and I don't 'shoot', it's more of a dribble!

I just love flashing to the carers!

----------
Firstly, carers/nurses are used to seeing partial or full erections. as it just can be part of their job. (So I am lead to believe.)

I employ my carers, so I have all their mobile numbers, and I have 4 x carers coming in throughout the week, sharing the week between them, so I have 1 carer in each shift. (8.30am - 12.30, 5.00pm - 6.00 and 8.30pm - 10.00.) 3 are mid 30's, n the other is mid 60's. They are all females at the moment.

Through incidents, comments and banter, in the past. They are acutely aware that I am quite liberal, flirty n a bit ostentatious.

Every morning I get a bed wash/bath, and I love it when my cock swells, and I get a partial erection in front of them, particularly the younger ones. (Even though 2 of them are overweight.) After the bed wash/bath, I have cream massaged into my thighs for a couple of minutes, as they tend to go stiff and the cream helps with this. My cock tends to be laying between my thighs, and it swells significantly as they do this. 2 of them tend to 'just' nudge the very end of my, swelling, cock every so often, and it swells more and more and begins to lift! So there are times when my cock goes very hard in front of them. When it does, although they make no attempt to cover it with the 'handy' towel, I ask them to give me a few minutes. The '2', tend to be smiling as they walk out the room! (Mission accomplished. No doubt!)

These '2' carers have, recently commented on the 'flaccid' size of my cock! I have a young kitten, and about 2 or 3 weeks ago, jumped up on the bed n started sniffing! As the carer lifted her off the bed, she said "I know it's nice 'Tish', but you shouldn't be sniffing it!" The other carer started doing a day shift a few months ago, and had to fit a sheath on my flaccid cock. (A sheath goes on like a condom, and directs urine into a leg bag.) She said, "How am I supposed to fit 'that' in here?"

1of the 2 is quite attractive. A tall, shoulder length, dark blonde, not slim but not fat, I really like her, and tend to get a full hardon in front of her nearly every time she comes in. (once a week)

She started here about a year ago, just doing 3 evenings, and we really hit it off straight away. She's married with kids.

We are very good friends now, despite the age gap, and text each other quite a bit, and we are always laughing when we are together. She, quite regularly, brings me 'homemade' cheesecake and other stuff.

About 2 months after she started, we were texting each other quite a bit, to say the least, so I decided to test her, as she asked me if I slept okay? I said that I had been 'occupied!' in the night. She text back 'What do u mean by occupied?' I said 'Man things!' After much tooing n frowing of texts, she wrote, 'Oooh, did u wank over me then? Did u cum?' For a few weeks after that, our texts were very, very explicit:

(She had only seen me with a flaccid cock, whilst these texts were going on.) 'U have a nice cock. (From what I have seen.)' Apart from her asking me if I wank over her. (Which I do) She asked me if I had wanked over other carers? I text 'No' She text 'Mmmmm, that's good.' She text me a picture of her in lingerie, laying on the bed, with caption, 'This will help u:'

'Did it make u hard?'

'Yes.'

'What I would like to do?"

'Erm, cum!'

'Ooooooo.'

'Are u wet?'

'Just a little atm.'

'ATM? Have I made u wet b4 then?'

'Yes, I have masturbated over u.'

'WOW, I'm very flattered.'

As I say, we are good friends now.

Whilst we were doing those texts, it did make me feel a bit awkward when she was here. She just said that I was being silly, as it was just words in a text!

After a couple of weeks of those very explicit texts, she said that she shouldn't do it anymore, as she's happily married with a family, and it's wrong. We should just be good friends. I agreed. (Reluctantly!) So we have stopped those explicit texts now.

She has seen me with a full erection, as when she gives me a bed bath n a thigh massage, I nearly always get 1. I have apologized, but she just smiled and said she doesn't mind, as she's seen it all before.

Just about a week or so ago, she started washing me, and my cock grew n grew. She was wearing a blouse and I could quite easily see her cleavage! As she bent over a bit to wash me, I had a good view of her 'bra clad' tits. My heart started pumping and a few seconds later, some precum appeared, not much mind you, just a small bead. She smiled!

As my erection started to subside, the precum dripped off the end of my cock, leaving a thin trail of 'string' behind it. I did apologize and she smiled, said she didn't mind and wiped around my cock with a flannel.

As I have said, she doesn't seem to mind me getting an erection in front of her, but if I am feeling particularly excited and I feel the need to cum, (which is about every 2 or 3 weeks) I ask her to give a moment. I masturbate as soon as she turns to leave, n 9 x out of 10, I start cumming just as she's walking out the room.

I sleep on a cotton mat, and I am able to wipe my cum up, with the edge of that.

When I have gone soft, I call her back in. I am pretty sure she knows what I have been doing, as if I can smell the cum, then she probably can as well! But as I said, that's every 2 or 3 weeks.

We are always laughing and she loves doing things and shopping for me.

I have said to her, in a text, that I am lucky to of met her n have her in my life. She replied 'U are!'

She is nice, n she knows that I fancy her, and she knows that I will get an erection in front of her. But when she is physically working with me, she is professional and I try and be respectful n courteous.

She text me a couple of weeks ago, and asked me what my first impressions of her were. I said that professionally she impressed me, n personally she impressed me and that I thought she was attractive. She text back 'Good. I like that!'

We remain very close friends.

Reactions: eddie63 and ZMan22