thelastdimera

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Screenshot_20240419-084803~3.png
Screenshot_20240509-055903~3.png

Please--does anybody know where I can possibly find more pics/videos/content of any kind from this savage findom? I know one name he goes by is Carlos Daniel Escobedo, but not sure what other pseudonyms he might be using nowadays.

These are the most recent photos of him I have found--now about a year old by now. He was just getting hardcore into fitness/bodybuilding at that time, so I suspect he is a full-blown muscle god by now. I know it, I can feel it in my bones. But it's torture to know that, w/o getting to see just what that actually looks like.

Please, help!!!

View attachment 136139891View attachment 136139811
Please--does anybody know where I can possibly find more pics/videos/content of any kind from this savage findom? I know one name he goes by is Carlos Daniel Escobedo, but not sure what other pseudonyms he might be using nowadays.

These are the most recent photos of him I have found--now about a year old by now. He was just getting hardcore into fitness/bodybuilding at that time, so I suspect he is a full-blown muscle god by now. I know it, I can feel it in my bones. But it's torture to know that, w/o getting to see just what that actually looks like.

Please, help!!!

Also from 1.5-ish years ago: Mr. Carlos Escobedo, displaying a juicy cantaloupe-sized bicep. Again, this is after he'd slacked off & "let himself go" for several years. He'd just gotten back to the grind, his physique as unimpressive as it can ever get. The cantaloupe has probably swollen to great pumpkin proportions by now...
Screenshot_20240509-055932~3.png

Reactions: vito
Screenshot_20240509-055949~2.png
basically the same vintage as the previous partial gun show. Throwing it in for anybody who gets as goofy as I do for a top shelf bicep--enjoy. But also remember: this was Carlos Escobedo in his puniest, most "out of shape" form. Wherever he is now, posting content under whatever new stage name--this flex now conjures an even huger, harder orb of solid beef that would eclipse this one here, make this rather Himalayan peak look weak & pitiful. So one last time, I beg you all: please, anyone who can help me track down this deadly muscle beast & see what he has evolved into--save me from this desperate aching thirst!

Reactions: vito
Another pic from around the same time, of course. Still haven't succeeded in obtaining any more content, which, as I said before, would be even hotter....I know he's been training like a beast for like over a year since these pics. And I know how easily the guy packs on solid muscle; I've seen the crazy pump he would get just from eating a pizza or arguing with somebody. God only knows how jacked Carlos Daniel Escobedo is by now. But may He bless us all at last with a little peek at whatever splendor....uh, Amen? :pScreenshot_20240408-073140~2.png

Reactions: Calfitness99
How much do I envy that kid with the purple hair there? Well, maybe not THAT much, since Carlos Escobedo was aware of his presence & admiration. Unless he immediately rolled a stack of $100 bills over to Carlos after this shot was taken, he was doomed to never glimpse another inch of the elusive alpha's huge & statuesque body.

Granted, at any gym he smashes, Carlos Escobedo attracts a lot of unwanted attention,probably can't remember every unauthorized gawker, but the purple hair probably made this poor kid memorable. Based on the reactions he gets, I wonder how much Carlos Escobedo actually changes, or removes any clothing, in the locker room. Definitely doesn't shower, b/c as I noted before, his penis is shockingly enormous--exposing that potentially to the view of any male spectators would open up a whole other can of pythons...

A can he'd most likely open and pour out for the right price. But he knows all too well how much the contents are worth, and very few of us can possibly hope to fork that much over to him...
Screenshot_20240714-183059~2.png

Screenshot_20240714-183043~2.png
As you can see in the left corner time stamp, this was taken almost 2 YEARS ago! Tragically, it's the last shirtless image of Carlos Escobedo I have ever been able to behold.

I'll belabor the point just to make clear the scale of this tragedy: this was what his body looked like almost 2 years ago, when he'd JUST STARTED hitting the gym regularly & actually pursuing fitness again.

So this badly outdated photo is him in his smallest, flabbiest state. This is Carlos Escobedo when he was "out of shape.". Since then, nearly 2 years of gains have occurred. During that time, he's been grinding away, putting his focus & energy & abundant free time (for obvious reasons, the kid doesn't have to work, or tend to any other responsibilities) into building muscle and burning fat. Which is abnormally easy for him, due to some truly top-shelf DNA. Which I would do anything to taste, in an overflowing creamy throat-and-mouthful.

But, alas --that is beyond impossible. I can't even obtain a recent shirtless pic of him, much less a hearty dinner of his super-Dad sperm. Sigh....

Do you also want to see more? Idk if it's possible, but here's the closest thing I can formulate to a plausible scheme, in the depths of my desperate thirst:

I mentioned the possibility of him showing off a bit more for the right price, which is I'm sure we'll beyond my means, and probably most guys'.

BUT...

Maybe if enough interested parties pooled our resources, we could come up with a tribute that would constitute an offer that he couldn't refuse.

Som there is no binding obligation to this, but just to see how much of a possibility this crowdfunding fantasy really is...

1) Would you be interested in contributing to this horny venture?

2) if so, how much $ would you pledge? (I think I would submit a total of the pledges, as my offer....not ask anyone to give actual money until the goods were successfully obtained & could be distributed immediately)

3) supposing our options were limited to
A) 5 pics--no sleeves in any, & at least 1 fully shirtless, or
B) a shirtless video of at least 30 seconds minimum
What amounts would you pledge towards the purchase of each option?

This is such a long shot,,i know. But if we got the negotiation table (him sitting at it, in his throne, me kneeling on the floor across the table from him, probably haha), im wouldn't specify that he had to be flexing in any of them. Cuz as you can see, he doesn't really need to, even at his most "out of shape..."