Carlos Loaiza Aka Twitchboitv

aaronvasser123

Superior Member
Media
Anyone seen this guy? He has Tourette’s and is a beginning male model with a YouTube channel. In a couple of videos he is in underwear with a really large cock swinging underneath and in one video he brings his crotch up to the camera in wet shorts so you can see the outline of his dick.
Beautiful guy, but hoping there are some nudes of him out there. Or some girl in her can get them out of him on Snapchat

Unlikely ninja

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone seen this guy? He has Tourette’s and is a beginning male model with a YouTube channel. In a couple of videos he is in underwear with a really large cock swinging underneath and in one video he brings his crotch up to the camera in wet shorts so you can see the outline of his dick.
Beautiful guy, but hoping there are some nudes of him out there. Or some girl in her can get them out of him on Snapchat
What is his snapchat?

Syajohn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Omg I had huge crush of this guy since High School Tried to bait him and all but It didnt work for me ! But please someone !! Ive heard he’s a biggie

Ok so I tried baiting him before he would respond every once and a while but I never got to see anything