Caught wanking

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Almost got caught. Was in buddy's basement family room watching TV, our jeans n undies down to our knees, jacking off. Heard his sister n boy friend coming down the stairs, we jumped up, pulled jeans up, were zipped up n facing the TV by the time they rounded the corner in back of us. Close.....
Later went for a night ride in his sisters convertible. She drove, boy friend was next to her, buddy and I were in back. Buddy kept teasing me, rubbing my jeans, feeling my boner. We were still so horny.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The summer after high school I was going with a good friend of mine and his cousin and cousins family on a trip. The night before we were to leave we went to stay at his cousins families house.

I was kind of shocked to find that while they had an extra bedroom, both it and his cousins room only had a small twin bed in each. Being the low man on the family totem pole I guess you would say, I took the couch in the family room. To be honest it was pretty comfortable.

The layout was kind of like this, the couches back was to the two bedrooms my friends were in and the bathroom in between them. (The parents were in the other end of the house). I was laying on my back slightly to me left side so I could watch a show I had gotten into. Kind of above my head as I was laying there was a wall, on the other side of it was a laundry room. Further along that wall was a window opening. At some point it had been a window onto a back porch, but at some point the porch was closed in and the window removed leaving on opening through which the new sunroom got its AC and heat somewhat. Either way you accessed the laundry room right off the bathroom and could then continue to the sunroom uninhibited.

I hadn't heard anything from the guys for a while and my show had gone off and news had come on. With the uncertainty of future privacy traveling with my friends cousin and his family, and the fact I was already daydreaming about some recent good fortune with a chic from school and hopes of meeting some strange on this trip, I figured it might be a good idea to rub one out. I could only assume that since the guys had a room to themselves they probably did the same thing too.

I had grabbed a sock out of my shoe near where I was laying and starting stroking, getting good and hard and more and more in need of busting a nut sooner rather than later. I fully assumed I was alone but still didn't want to make too much noise or shaking since they weren't that far away. The trying to be somewhat quiet was making things more intense for me.

A couple times I got one of those feeling like someone was watching me over my shoulder, but when I would look around...……...nothing. I kept getting that feeling though.

I had the waist of my underwear, which was all I was wearing, tucked under my nuts. The quilt I was covered with I had pushed down just below that so as not to get it dirty.

I slowed down my jerking and to try and listen. I even muted the TV. Then I got really to jerking, then stopped abruptly. I swear I heard some fapping going on behind me somewhere and some heavy breathing.
At that point I decided to put on a show, hoping that it was only my imagination or at least only my friend (who has seen me beating my meat before anyway), or his cousin...……...that would set a good tone for the trip and just get it out in the open.

I was a bit unnerved, but even more in need of some relief at that point. The added excitement really ramped up the intensity I felt building in my nuts and soon it went flying. I missed the whole first shot with my sock, but manage to get it in place for the rest then wipe up the one streak that went all the way from my dick to my neck...….I sure wont be wearing that sock anytime soon, lol.

I am sure I saw a shadow dart from the back rooms into my friends cousins room. I waited for my own heartrate to normalize some, got my underwear back in place and got up to go use the restroom. Peaking into each bedroom on the way I saw no movement or lights on of any kind.

When I left the bathroom I decided to take a detour into those back rooms with only the light of my phone screen. As I got near the change from laundry room to sun room I saw a wet shiny spot on the floor, then I really got a shocker, there was a huge stream of jizz streaking down the wall right beside were you could look through that old window opening into the room I had been laying in jerking off just minutes before. My friends cousin had jerked a huge load all over his wall and floor watching me beat off.

The next morning I joined him in the bathroom, not caring if he had the same comfort about nudity around friends as I did I stripped and jumped into the shower while he was brushing his teeth and dealing with his hair and what shaving he had to do.
I took the opportunity to ask him "did you enjoy the show last night?", then just grinned at him. He never replied but I swear his dick was plumping up after I said that.

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's totally embarrassing as it happened last week. I was relaxed on my bed and taking care of business when I got walked in on by my kid. He stopped dead in his tracks and said "sorry, dad" and did a 180.
Dinner was a little awkward until he broke the ice and said sorry again. I told him not to worry. There have been a few times I found him as well.
IT HAPPENS.......ALL GUYS DO IT! WHY IS THERE SUCH A STIGMA ABOUT IT???

shankity

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's totally embarrassing as it happened last week. I was relaxed on my bed and taking care of business when I got walked in on by my kid. He stopped dead in his tracks and said "sorry, dad" and did a 180.
Dinner was a little awkward until he broke the ice and said sorry again. I told him not to worry. There have been a few times I found him as well.
IT HAPPENS.......ALL GUYS DO IT! WHY IS THERE SUCH A STIGMA ABOUT IT???

Right? It’s a penis.

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lol. Getting caught is old news for me .happened a lot with how frequently I jerk off. Caught by parents. Brother. Ex. Bf. Roommates. Usually always when I was in my room and thought I had more privacy than I actually did

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my older brother taught me to jerk off by demonstration, so there was never a big deal with us catching each other, we did it in front of each other, still do sometimes now that he is 29 and I am 24.

I passed on that early knowledge to my closest pals, so again masturbating was no secret between us either, we regularly compared frequency and techniques and were totally unashamed about it when we spent the night with each other. All these guys but one were also on my wrestling team from middle school on.

With our comfort level around each other we all kind of decided it was a lot less embarrassing to be the guys who initiated a circle jerk in the showers than to be the guy caught in the stall or corner of the showers whacking off.

If have maintained that mindset throughout college in the dorm and the locker room. you wouldn't believe the number of guys who have later voiced their appreciation for the openness I initiated. The struggle of fighting a ptotential boner vs getting caught jerking off is an unnecessary struggle in my opinion. As Nike would say, "Just do it"

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my older brother taught me to jerk off by demonstration, so there was never a big deal with us catching each other, we did it in front of each other, still do sometimes now that he is 29 and I am 24.

I passed on that early knowledge to my closest pals, so again masturbating was no secret between us either, we regularly compared frequency and techniques and were totally unashamed about it when we spent the night with each other. All these guys but one were also on my wrestling team from middle school on.

With our comfort level around each other we all kind of decided it was a lot less embarrassing to be the guys who initiated a circle jerk in the showers than to be the guy caught in the stall or corner of the showers whacking off.

If have maintained that mindset throughout college in the dorm and the locker room. you wouldn't believe the number of guys who have later voiced their appreciation for the openness I initiated. The struggle of fighting a ptotential boner vs getting caught jerking off is an unnecessary struggle in my opinion. As Nike would say, "Just do it"

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Love the theory! Wished I had worked that out with my college buddies.

Bashful Brit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A fair few years ago, on a family holiday overseas. My brother who was a baby at the time was due his sleep so there was only me left in the villa living room. As I was at that age where hormones drove me crazy I thought I'd have a bit of a tug. Laying on the sofa, swim shorts round my ankles, mid stroke, who enters the room but my mother! I was absolutely mortified, eye contact, very awkward feeling, nothing was ever said thankfully, but the embarrassment I suffered was like no other feeling I've experienced. Even recalling upon the memory I feel my face flushing bright red haha!

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always would go to the bathroom and lock the door for the most part unless I knew no one was in the house. I have only been caught twice but first time I came home from school early and spread out on my bed to enjoy the time. I had been going pretty good and as I was about to cum I raised my head up and there stood my mom. She had come home early too but I did not hear her as I was occupied.

Boston484

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so i am on the wrestling team for my college, i also play some on the club lacrosse team. My connection to lacrosse had gotten me ask to help with an early season tournament the Saturday before this happened, which was in February of last year, so about 14 months ago.

Coming back to campus that Saturday i had ended up with some of my lax stuff in the Dorm room. So Monday morning early when i head to wrestling practice i decide to take my lax bag back to the fieldhouse, there is an older (as in more rundown) locker room out the back side of the shower room we use for wrestling and it has old lockers some guys use for lax or baseball or even some of the wrestlers keep stuff in them. This is where i store extra gear, every thing from cups to pads to cleats i might need for sports other than wrestling.

So I walk to practice going in through the back locker room. I notice it seems like several more lockers have been claimed this week (to claim all you had to do was give the locker number to the coach and tell him if you were locking it or not). But one caught my eye in that it was one with the door ripped off it and normally isn't used, but was hanging full of a baseball players gear. The thing that really caught my eye was he had a cup with cup jock and a regular jock hanging as if they were intertwined and had been taken off together. I also noticed the regular jock was a TruePlay, one with the thick knitted pouch. I hadn't seen one of those but a few times and only wore one of that brand maybe a time or 2 in all my athletic career.

I knew as soon as I saw it I would be wearing it to practice this morning.
I stripped right there in that locker room by myself, joining a couple other wrestlers in the showers to get woke up good before practice. But after drying off I went back to that locker and put on that Trueplay jock. It looked to have been used for most of this week probably for that guys practice, had a bit of red clay dust around the edge as is common on any jock or cup used by a baseball player.
It felt good, snug. I got a few odd looks as I entered the wrestling locker room from the other one already wearing a jockstrap, but they didn't say anything.

With one wrestling practice I probably doubled the sweat that jock had soaked up all week. Baseball guys just don't sweat that much this time of year.

I wasn't in a rush when practice was over, only having a lab today and not til after lunch.
When I was stripped back down to just the jock I was amazed at how heavy and full of sweat it felt, plus getting our practice spandex off offered a little more relief for my package even if it was still in a very snug jock.

I knew one of those ultra sensitive jack off times was about to be on my todo list.
Problem was, as good and snug as this jock was feeling, it just didn't have much room or stretch for me to get a good throbbing hard on without taking that particular jock off.

Again in just the jock I made the trek back to the other locker room. Unsure as to whether he would notice the jock and cup jock were no longer intertwined I elected to put his cup and cup jock on over the jock then pull them both off together resulting in a similar entangled 2 jock pretzel as I had found them in, just with much much more of my own ball sweat.

I was then going to put on one of my own jocks and go for a short run or ride the bikes or something to keep up the cardio while my heartrate was already up from practice, plus let the others get gone from the locker room, then enjoy emptying my nuts before I showered.

I reached in the bag I had brought from the dorm and the first jock I grabbed was a black new style, but well used, Bike with the grey waist. This was one of my better feeling, but extremely broken in ones that I have and usually keep it in the room for runs and stuff since its kind of too broken in to be good under a tight wrestling singlet, Its one of my first of that style in black and I have had it since back in high school.
It was still very supportive but had plenty of stretch for my dick since it had played the role of covering my morning wood many times in its life.

Ok, so I am sitting there contemplating the run or just going back to the hot wrestling room for some cardio, this decision would dictate how much more clothing I needed to put on over my jockstrap. If it was an outdoor run maybe I could just throw on some sweats, If I was just going to be in the wrestling room for cardio I could get away with no more than a pair of compression shorts over my jock.

In the meantime I had inadvertently put the fingers of my right hand under the part of the jockstrap now holding my nuts and was slowly rubbing them, my thumb at the same time had been upward and rubbing the underside of my dick head ( I had my dick pointed up in the jock).
Still deep in thought, all of a sudden felt something slick under my thumb. Looking down there is a bubble of precum the size of a dime glistening up through my jock.
At that point any idea of more workout was gone, the only thing on my mind now was jacking my dick and emptying my nuts.
Without regard for my situation or location I pulled out my dick, which had gone from half hard to all the way and throbbing in seconds, and started with strokes so rapid my hand looked like a blur.

My teammates weren't even separated from me by a closed door, but would have had to deliberately come into this room to really see me and that just wasn't the norm, so I really wasn't worried. What I didn't even think about was the door opening to the outside, the one I had came in through this morning, but had been brain dead to as I sat there stroking my dick violently.

In only a minute or so a blast of cum shot out my dick and landed in a blob on the floor, the next several pulses of cum just oozed down over my hand to the point it was dripping off the bottom of my hand.

About then a baseball player walked in!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a friend, not a teammate of mine, a total stranger to me. I am sitting there in nothing but a jockstrap and really nothing close by to cover up with, dick still hard and out the side of my jock, hand still on dick, and hand covered in cum.

He was just staring, wide eyed at the scene.
The only thing he said was "Fuck Dude, "I gotta do that too". (or something to that affect, it was a bit mumbled except the excited statement of "fuck dude" and then the fact he had his own dick in his hand in less than a minute.)
He was wearing sweats and either nothing under them or boxers because he was throwing some serious wood and nothing was helping contain it.

To my surprise, dismay, and excitement he sat down in front of the locker I had just minutes earlier returned the other sweaty jock to.
But that wasn't on his mind. He dropped what was in his hands, shoved his sweats down around his ankles, leaving his own dick pointing straight out and ready to be stroked. He sat down and went at it with no regard to me still sitting there at all.

I pushed my jock down, leaving it in the floor right were I had been sitting and went on to the showers, still almost at half mast and hand covered in cum.
In a minute or 2 he joins me in the showers and I guess feels the need to both apologize for having caught me and explain his own urgent need.

He was seriously getting worked up about "interrupting" me. I told him over and over it was all good. Then he went into apologizing for embarrassing me, I was like man, do I look embarrassed.
He wasn't even acknowledging at this point the fact he had followed my lead and started jerking off almost immediately after getting into the locker room.
In a few minutes he calmed down and was very conversational. We hung out, just the 2 of us in the showers for at lest 20 minutes, enjoying the steam and water force only a good locker room shower can provide.

He finally ask if he had ever been walked in on like that before. I was like man, I really don't even try to hide it or worry about it, me and my buds have done it in these very showers, dorm room, motel rooms on our team trips. But, no I really don't remember a time I got "busted" so to speak by someone I never met before. Maybe a wrestler from another team "knew what I was doing in the corner of the showers" sometime but not so blatantly as what you witnessed. (both of us laughing)
Then I told him I also never been joined by a guy I never seen before in such an urgent matter!?
At this he was kind of blushing, but didn't have much to say about it.

The conversation then turned to the fact I had been wearing a jockstrap, and how often did I wear one and what did other guys think when they saw me putting one on and stuff?

I filled him in on my life with jockstraps and such and how I got many teammates to wear one as well. This seemed to intrigue him. A lot of the intrigue maybe from the fact I tried to get more of my team to wear jockstraps while his team belittled him for wearing one.

His own dick had rose to half mast and back down several times in our conversation, especially when we discussed wearing jockstraps and when we talked about beating off. But now it was at a pretty firm half mast, and he knew I noticed it. At first trying to turn around but eventually just not worrying about it.

Fuck man, that might be the hottest story I've ever read on here. Totally got me boned up, haha. Is that the end, or is there more? And any other stories to share?

I'm surprised I wasn't caught more often for as much as I masterbated. I've been caught by both my parents separately in my teens and an older cousin caught me with one of her swimsuit catalogs when I was staying the weekend. I had gotten my shorts up but had a huge boner pointing almost straight up and was very flustered so it was obvious to her what I was doing. Later, in college I caught all my roommates jacking off and was caught by all of them myself.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fuck man, that might be the hottest story I've ever read on here. Totally got me boned up, haha. Is that the end, or is there more? And any other stories to share?

No end, he and I became good friends, actually he is a good friend to a lot of the wrestling team.

jjcurious30

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A few years back my (female) housemate's brother was staying with us a for a few days. I thought no one was home late one morning and watched some porn on my laptop and had a really good wank. Turns out he was home and he heard it - I had the volume up loud. He gently ribbed me and we had a laugh.

A few days later I got up late again (ah uni days) and heard someone was in the shower. I assumed it was the brother. I was right. And he'd left the door open and I could clearly see him fapping his cock in the mirror. I didn't see his cock but I could see his hand moving. He jumped and I closed the door for him. More gentle ribbing. This started a kind of game.

The next night everyone was out except him. I decided to jerk under the kitchen table and was 'surprised' when he 'caught' me. He did see my hard cock that time though. Nothing happened apart from a few more laughs. He left the next day before I could 'catch' him again.

Youknowbro

Expert Member
Media
I've been caught a few times by my husband, or though I don't think he has actually realised I was wanking...

Once I went to bed early and got into the covers, I spent around twenty minutes shifting and turning feeling like I couldn't settle off to sleep.
I finally flipped over and went for my phone, a few seconds later I was sifting through some porn films and then settled on a good one.
I begin stroking and within a few minutes I could feel I was getting close, as I was reaching that extacy feeling of explosion, I hear the familiar sound of someone coming up the stairs. In a panic I let go of my dick and suddenly the door swings open, in walks my husband already having a convation with me, (what do you think we should... Such and such) My husband goes on, both my hands now on top of the covers I suddenly feel that feeling of extacy.
My dick begins to swell and erupt from under the covers! (which is a first for me!) It's never self ejaculated before. I just nodded and umm the answers feeling my orgasm erupt while my husband goes around the bed picking things up off the floor), then I feel this warm hot river run down the left hand side of my thigh. He grabs the remaining iteams, no idea to what has just happened and leaves the room.
I just lifted the covers in amazement.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived with parents when I was in my early 20's and my bedroom was in the back of the house. I had been out drinking with my best friend one night and got really pissed at him for some stupid reason and left him with a group of people. He was supposed to have spent the night at my house but I was so mad at him I didn't care so I went home. I went straight to my room, turned on the tv to watch some porn and got naked. I laid back on my bed and started pulling on my dick. My room had this set of sliding patio doors that went out to the backyard and I rarely ever closed the blinds because no one ever went into that part of the yard. I was especially horny that night so I took my time getting close to cuming several times and then backing off. I had just gotten to the point of no return when the patio door opened and there stood my friend. All I could do was let my cum fly and because I had been edging so much my cum went every where. My friend just stood there with a grin on his face and he made some kinda comment about I must have been happy to see him.

I picked up my underwear to clean up my cum and asked him why he didn't knock. He said something about missing the show if he had. He sat down in my desk chair, still grinning and asked me if he could still spend the night. I was still a little pissed at him but I said yes anyway and decided I was not going to put any clothes on just to aggravate him. I sat back on my bed facing him and we talked about something I'm not sure what but his eyes kept cutting down to my dick. That got my rocks going again and my dick rose to attention. It was rock hard and ready for some attention. I got up and walked my dick over and to my desk that he was sitting next to and just leaned against it with my hard dick was in his face. His grin was gone now and he had this kinda weird look on his face. But he couldn't take his eyes off my dick.

I stood there fully erect and I could tell he was getting turned on himself. I looked down and saw a string of precum hanging from the dip of my dick and he saw it too. He cleared his throat and said it was time to go to bed. He stood up and took off his coat and shirt and laid them on the chair. In the past when he would sleep over we both would sleep in our underwear so I was little shocked when he asked if I was cool with him sleeping nude. I told him I was so go for it. He turned his back to me and pulled down his pants and boxers. He did not turn around but went straight to the light switch and turned off the lights. I thought damn because i wanted to see if he was hard from my little show.

So I decided I was going to bump into him in the dark and feel for myself if he was hard. I walked right into him and my hand grabbed his dick. Oh boy was he hard and wet from precum. I stood there for a second, holding his dick, waiting for him to push me away. I had seen his soft dick many times and saw his morning wood pushing against his boxers before but I had never seen his dick fully hard. It was very thick from what I could tell and I could feel the heat in my hand. We stood there a few seconds and then I felt his hand wrap around my shaft. He then whispered softly that this was just between us and no one else should know. I agreed as we started to stroke each others dicks in the dark. We leaned into each other and slowly started jacking each other off. In I few minutes I heard him gasp and he shot a huge load of his cum all over my dick and legs. That was my cue and returned the favor and shot my load all over dis dick and legs. We stood there for a minute, still holding each others dicks until we caught our breath. We cleaned up and got into bed. The next morning we did it all over again, cumming on each other as we stood facing each other. This was the beginning on a weekly ritual that lasted for a few years. W

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I lived with parents when I was in my early 20's and my bedroom was in the back of the house. I had been out drinking with my best friend one night and got really pissed at him for some stupid reason and left him with a group of people. He was supposed to have spent the night at my house but I was so mad at him I didn't care so I went home. I went straight to my room, turned on the tv to watch some porn and got naked. I laid back on my bed and started pulling on my dick. My room had this set of sliding patio doors that went out to the backyard and I rarely ever closed the blinds because no one ever went into that part of the yard. I was especially horny that night so I took my time getting close to cuming several times and then backing off. I had just gotten to the point of no return when the patio door opened and there stood my friend. All I could do was let my cum fly and because I had been edging so much my cum went every where. My friend just stood there with a grin on his face and he made some kinda comment about I must have been happy to see him.

I picked up my underwear to clean up my cum and asked him why he didn't knock. He said something about missing the show if he had. He sat down in my desk chair, still grinning and asked me if he could still spend the night. I was still a little pissed at him but I said yes anyway and decided I was not going to put any clothes on just to aggravate him. I sat back on my bed facing him and we talked about something I'm not sure what but his eyes kept cutting down to my dick. That got my rocks going again and my dick rose to attention. It was rock hard and ready for some attention. I got up and walked my dick over and to my desk that he was sitting next to and just leaned against it with my hard dick was in his face. His grin was gone now and he had this kinda weird look on his face. But he couldn't take his eyes off my dick.

I stood there fully erect and I could tell he was getting turned on himself. I looked down and saw a string of precum hanging from the dip of my dick and he saw it too. He cleared his throat and said it was time to go to bed. He stood up and took off his coat and shirt and laid them on the chair. In the past when he would sleep over we both would sleep in our underwear so I was little shocked when he asked if I was cool with him sleeping nude. I told him I was so go for it. He turned his back to me and pulled down his pants and boxers. He did not turn around but went straight to the light switch and turned off the lights. I thought damn because i wanted to see if he was hard from my little show.

So I decided I was going to bump into him in the dark and feel for myself if he was hard. I walked right into him and my hand grabbed his dick. Oh boy was he hard and wet from precum. I stood there for a second, holding his dick, waiting for him to push me away. I had seen his soft dick many times and saw his morning wood pushing against his boxers before but I had never seen his dick fully hard. It was very thick from what I could tell and I could feel the heat in my hand. We stood there a few seconds and then I felt his hand wrap around my shaft. He then whispered softly that this was just between us and no one else should know. I agreed as we started to stroke each others dicks in the dark. We leaned into each other and slowly started jacking each other off. In I few minutes I heard him gasp and he shot a huge load of his cum all over my dick and legs. That was my cue and returned the favor and shot my load all over dis dick and legs. We stood there for a minute, still holding each others dicks until we caught our breath. We cleaned up and got into bed. The next morning we did it all over again, cumming on each other as we stood facing each other. This was the beginning on a weekly ritual that lasted for a few years. W
That's hot!!