Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We use two different products; I use a cream-based full-spectrum product branded as Bota, once or twice a day, as part of my glans skin care routine. We use another tincture, basically MCT (food-grade, fractionated coconut oil) with full-spectrum CBD, as a lubricant and enhancer. My wife enjoys it on her clit, and I enjoy it on my glans.

It does seem to have an enhancing effect, increasing sensitivity and sensation.

tpayne1987

Just Browsing
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CBD oil doesn't contain any psychotropic substances unlike marijuana, THC is the main psyco substance because of which you can experience hallucinations and other effects. The most what can happen because of use of CBD oil or weed concentrate is your nervous system gets relaxed even deeper than when using nicotine, and CBD ( cannabinoid ) doesn't cause addiction ( only in some cases psychological dependance ) unlike THC ( tetrahydrocannabinol ) , which causes either physiological or psychological dependance.

tpayne1987

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t know whether you can cure your erectile dysfunction by using CBD oil, but I know for sure that it is used as a sedative and analgesic agent in medicine. As we can suppose, the sedative effect Implies expanding of blood vessels, not only calming down of the nervous system, therefore, because of blood vessels expanding, the resistance to the bloodstream lowers, and, as a result, the bloodstream improves and blood supply of body parts improves too. So, in my opinion, CBD oil will help you with your problem. I use CBD oil from time to time to relax ( I must say that it helps to relax much better than nicotine ), and I buy weed from different suppliers, however, there are only a few of my most favorite ones. My friend told me that buy shatter online is one of the best. Has anyone here heard about that source ? Can you confirm that? Or maybe you can advise any other sellers ? Great thanks in advance

tpayne1987

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t know whether you can cure your erectile dysfunction by using CBD oil, but I know for sure that it is used as a sedative and analgesic agent in medicine. As we can suppose, the sedative effect Implies expanding of blood vessels, not only calming down of the nervous system, therefore, because of blood vessels expanding, the resistance to the bloodstream lowers, and, as a result, the bloodstream improves and blood supply of body parts improves too. So, in my opinion, CBD oil will help you with your problem. I use CBD oil from time to time to relax ( I must say that it helps to relax much better than nicotine ), and I buy weed from different suppliers, however, there are only a few of my most favorite ones. My friend told me that buy shatter online is one of the best. Has anyone here heard about that source ? Can you confirm that? Or maybe you can advise any other sellers ? Great thanks in advance

I forgot to say that cbd should be used only for good purposes in any case!