Changing Pitch Of Voice From Deep To High.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I came across this female to male to female detransitioner on Youtube.
I find her extremely attractive but her testosterone regimen has given her a deep masculine voice which doesn't suit her any more.

Is there a way that she can make her voice higher pitched and feminine again?

You can see her transformations in the video called "My detransition timeline"
Ryan Barnes - YouTube

Athena Kolva

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I didn't watch the video, however, HRT is not something that can change one's voice, or at the very most, much.

Voice is an entity that you are for the most part, stuck with. However, it can be addressed....manually. It's not a safe, or healthy practice, and perhaps something I should not recommend, however, just about anyone CAN change their voice to almost anything reasonable, as long as their vocal chords haven't faced damage from previous injury.
This is not an option everyone is aware of, or willing to put themselves through, as it is indeed painful, unintuitive, and takes many, many, many, many years to get down, plus even more years of making it your actual, normal voice without a second thought.

To put short and sweet: Yes, just about anyone with un-damaged vocal chords can change their voice, but HRT isn't the solution, it's not even going to make a dent. You have to painstakingly do it yourself, for ages.

Reactions: Mister2101