Chastity cage at gym

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, so what would you all do/think if you saw a guy at the gym and in the locker room when he was changing he was wearing a cock cage?
I'd love to see it....I am very intrigued by the whole chastity thing....

I have often worn women's lacy thongs or string bikini panties to the gym...as well as cock rings......change in the open locker room and then go into the shower and sauna.........guys have definitely noticed both.....no complaints....several compliments.......

Go for it.......

Big4Asia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
just finished Locktober here... and the gym was one of the most difficult parts - especially in classes on on HIIT days.
you end up constantly shifting / adjusting / hoping that nobody else realized that the clang of metal on metal is you're lock against a cage.

But I didn't impose my choice on those who hadn't consented to be part of the story - so I stuck to the cubicles and dressed as discretely as possible.

Here's my point. I understand the thrill of exhibitionism, but the gym isn't the place. People aren't there in a sexual context, so don't use them to get your thrills. Find a bath-hiuse, sex club or somewhere where sex is on the agenda. Not a gym, where it isn't

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try to mind my own business. With open changing areas and showers going away so fast, I would think he could easily hide it. I have seen many things in locker rooms, including several dudes with one ball but never a cage device.

Reactions: Gj816

i'd think he should lock that visual away. i'm tolerant of everyone's fetishes and lifestyle but i don't need to see it at the gym. Personally though, i think those that take the whole being dominated thing outside the bedroom either didn't get enough hugs from their father when they were young or weren't breastfeed or something. same applies for those guys that make having a small penis a thing. keep it to yourself.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wore one for almost a year. My BF wanted to do an experiment that he had read about where a guy in chastity focuses totally on the other senses in the body. I eventually stopped thinking about my dick as my other senses heightened.
I had two cages. I have a PA and both were adapted for my dick. I have to go to the courthouses quite often so a hard plastic with a numbered silicone lock is a must. My stainless steel jewellery never sets off the alarm. My other is metal. both were made in Germany. I went to a nude beach in Miami and a couple people looked but it wasn't a big deal. We ended it a week short of a year because he got a job in Ca. So those making unkind remarks should try it and then they would have something to talk about. I loved it and would do it again.

SexyRegularGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The gym for me in not a place to show off ones goods. It is a place to get fit and maintain fitness. I would not be surprised by seeing someone wearing chastity or a cock ring at the gym however. I would be very interested in that person's dynamic who they are locked up for and by understanding the reasons for that person. I an Ringed for a purpose and often find myself in locker rooms in the gym or elsewhere but am discrete as I do not believe others really want to see naked men prancing around.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not out there shaking it in everyone's face. After working out I try to discreetly change into clean underwear and get dressed. Not even shower. But it was clear that a few guys have noticed. No one says anything, I wouldn't expect then to, but if they asked I'd at least know what they were thinking

briefsguy_773

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've seen guys in cages a few times in the locker room, it's the same as if a guy has prince albert piercing really. if he's showing it off it's inappropriate but if just changing chothes not a big deal.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Den-BDSM
D

deleted300444

A charity device isn't for me. But I have to ask, what is the difference between a charity device, a sports cup, or jockstrap? They are all devices worn on your dick.

Who or what decides what is to be framed as inappropriate?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
A charity device isn't for me. But I have to ask, what is the difference between a charity device, a sports cup, or jockstrap? They are all devices worn on your dick.

Who or what decides what is to be framed as inappropriate?

while cups, straps and well, anything, can be either normal wear of have a kinky/fetishization component, a cock cage is obviously sexual, and therefore not for public display.
You want your Grandmom seeing it? No? Then don’t have it out and visible.

D

deleted300444

while cups, straps and well, anything, can be either normal wear of have a kinky/fetishization component, a cock cage is obviously sexual, and therefore not for public display.
You want your Grandmom seeing it? No? Then don’t have it out and visible.

So you get to decide? I saw words like "normal" & "obviously". So I will ask again, who gets to decide all of this, what is defined as appropriate, inappropriate?

"I think shaved genitals are sexualized, hence inappropriate to be seen in a locker room"

Reactions: hzs3fg and Gj816

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the Sports Cup and Jock Strap or Athletic Supporters , as they are also called were created for the purpose of protecting and containing the penis. It was an sports industry standard issue garment / uniform. The chastity cage has no sports association , it is a fetish / kink . There is absolutely nothing wrong with a fetish / kink, just expect that not everyone wants to see it ; or will give you the thumbs up

Appropriate and inappropriate, solely depend on the time and place an activity or thing is in . A Christmas decoration in the yard in December is seen as OK , A Christmas decoration in a yard, still up in July is kind of not the norm. Don't be the guy with the plastic Rudolph on his lawn in July please You will get attention, but not the kind you may like

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So you get to decide? I saw words like "normal" & "obviously". So I will ask again, who gets to decide all of this, what is defined as appropriate, inappropriate?

"I think shaved genitals are sexualized, hence inappropriate to be seen in a locker room"

Legally the standard is “reasonable person,” under obscenity laws.
In my kink community, not pushing your kinks on others without consent is a very big deal.
So, someone shaving isn’t necessarily “kink,” anywhere. Indeed my own choices fall in a kink.
A cock cage has no other use/explanation. It’s a sexual device. It is a flag for certain types of relationships.