Chastity cage at gym

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you get to decide? I saw words like "normal" & "obviously". So I will ask again, who gets to decide all of this, what is defined as appropriate, inappropriate?

"I think shaved genitals are sexualized, hence inappropriate to be seen in a locker room"
Society.
We all decided.
Deal with it.
Your freedoms only go as far as others being deprived of theirs.
Most people pay to go to gyms to improve their quality of life... Not having some creep put their sex toys on display in front of adults and minors without their consent.
Christ, man.
There are boundaries in life.
They're necessary for healthy human development.
Not being able to force your sexual behavior on strangers is one of them.

D

deleted300444

Society.
We all decided.
Deal with it.
Your freedoms only go as far as others being deprived of theirs.
Most people pay to go to gyms to improve their quality of life... Not having some creep put their sex toys on display in front of adults and minors without their consent.
Christ, man.
There are boundaries in life.
They're necessary for healthy human development.
Not being able to force your sexual behavior on strangers is one of them.

I dont wear cock chastity cage. I'm not forcing anything - other than an open dialog.

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I've been in chastity a number of times. Each time I have never been to the gym. Its just not suitable. For this reason I dont get involved with super long lock up times. Tend do do 14 - 28 days and then have a break. I don't give a number of days to my Dom but we have general understanding that terms are around that amount. Two months continuous with no release is as far as I have gone.

I like to go swimming, and so obviously it is a no-no. I quite agree with @socalfreak It IS a sex toy. Its not appropriate to display (or show by means of blatant bulge) in a gym / changing environment.

Going about other day to day things, going to work etc, its no problem. But in situations where others may see. Its not appropriate. Unfortunately chastity is not mainstream. :(

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Legally the standard is “reasonable person,” under obscenity laws.
In my kink community, not pushing your kinks on others without consent is a very big deal.
So, someone shaving isn’t necessarily “kink,” anywhere. Indeed my own choices fall in a kink.
A cock cage has no other use/explanation. It’s a sexual device. It is a flag for certain types of relationships.

More of an anti-sexual device, wouldn't you agree?

In some cases they truly are fetish wear. But, in others, they merely signify sexual commitment to one's partner.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
More of an anti-sexual device, wouldn't you agree?

In some cases they truly are fetish wear. But, in others, they merely signify sexual commitment to one's partner.

I obviously DO NOT agree. it’s forcing your kink on others if you insist on it being seen.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I obviously DO NOT agree. it’s forcing your kink on others if you insist on it being seen.

It's only "forcing your kink on others" if you strip down and get right up in other's faces, giving them no option but to look at it.

I don't wear a chastity cage, but often do wear a cock ring. I make no effort to hide it, nor do I go out of my way to show it off. If anyone doesn't want to see it or would be offended by it, they only need to stop checking out my junk when I am in the locker room / shower.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It's only "forcing your kink on others" if you strip down and get right up in other's faces, giving them no option but to look at it.

I don't wear a chastity cage, but often do wear a cock ring. I make no effort to hide it, nor do I go out of my way to show it off. If anyone doesn't want to see it or would be offended by it, they only need to stop checking out my junk when I am in the locker room / shower.

those two items have different profiles.
Even metal rings are more akin to a piercing in, shall I say obviousness? You pretty much have to be looking for it.
A cage is more noticeable. I had a client early on who had one. It clicked on the table, and caused him discomfort in prone positions, and that’s 2/3 of the work he needed.
I try to be kink friendly, but I should not know what you do by what you wear in my professional space.

Now, if your gym is known as the place to go for likeminded folx, party on.

At a mainstream gym? Nope.

Reactions: SamMann75 and P.J.9

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
those two items have different profiles.
Even metal rings are more akin to a piercing in, shall I say obviousness? You pretty much have to be looking for it.
A cage is more noticeable. I had a client early on who had one. It clicked on the table, and caused him discomfort in prone positions, and that’s 2/3 of the work he needed.
I try to be kink friendly, but I should not know what you do by what you wear in my professional space.

Now, if your gym is known as the place to go for likeminded folx, party on.

At a mainstream gym? Nope.

The question on the table is, "Ok, so what would you all do/think if you saw a guy at the gym and in the locker room when he was changing he was wearing a cock cage?".

It has nothing to do with presenting himself for a massage or any other personal service. He's just a guy wearing yet another type of cock jewelry. Something that only a locker room creep would take note of, anyway, since there is no valid reason for checking out a guy's junk while he is changing or showering.

Reactions: P.J.9

outsidephilly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been locked in chastity for most of my adult life. How I get here and what it means is irrelevant. Suffice it to say that the tube on my penis is on all the time unless by husband wants it off. I wouldn't call it sexual in fact I would just as well prefer if I were invisible when getting changed around others. Some gyms have private areas, others don't. When I walk to the shower, I wear a towel around my body. I do everything I can to be modest. Some people know about it in my private life (my physician for example) but if you saw me walking down the street, you would never guess that this is the private life that I have.