Chat With Friends Maybe More

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So I consider myself bisexual though haven’t been with a woman in more than a decade. Was in a confusing relationship with my best friend for 10yrs then he got married and had kids and no one to talk to about any of that stuff. Anyone up to listen or vent themselves. Hit me up anytime.

Reactions: Thonglovingmate

Generally I think gay men r more sensitive to getting attached w/ their male friends (gays or straight) n that’s ok.

Straight guys pretty much think w/ their dicks, ok so they find a girl, get married and have kids (happily or may not)...then slowly forget their friends and stay w/ the family.

Very seldom u see men still hang out and reach out w/ their friends, buddies.

I’m not the kind of gay man who hangs so much in my past especially if the man that I’m reaching out don’t show any empathy to my emotions and well being.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted10600961

New to this and haven't really posted anything, however, this thread caught my attention.

Just wanted to post for all especially to you guys conversing here.

I may be younger than most/all of you here and i hope you take my word. I can feel the loneliness in most of your messages here. Listen, all of you are great and special. Be confident and appreciate yourself more before opening yourself up to others. It may be difficult to find the right one for you but if that is really what you want then don't lose hope. Someone, somewhere you will find a better one out there.

To Bobby... Don't chase after the impossible. Once a guy is married with kids, he will never be yours. Maintain friendship but don't chase something unrealistic. I'm sure that your paths will still cross, something may happen but it will just be for fun with no attachment. Let go and move on since if you won't, you will always be trapped inside a cage chasing something that will never be yours. Sadly, you can't see and appreciate the beauty in other people once you can't break yourself inside the cage you are in.

Most guys are just after the pleasure of getting off. If you want to find a right guy then get to know that person first before going to bed with him. Lastly, chase after qualities inculcated in a person(generosity, kindness, humility, and the like) rather than physical appearance/qualities.

Just remember...... Whatever happens and if things do not work out then cry if you must but don't let the tears drown you down. Stand up and remember you have friends and there are a few good men out there willing to lend an ear and an arm for you.

Cheers and stay safe

Good. I chat w/ a few good men here...

I’m gay...older than u.

I have heard it all ok...nothing surprises me anymore...

I luv Canadian men...wats not to like, they r all Fucking Hot...

Sorry to hear about your bestfriend...they do all go sometimes, another 10-20 years he’ll find his way back to u, after all the seeds that he planted r all grown up;).

Reactions: Thonglovingmate

Jahi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I consider myself bisexual though haven’t been with a woman in more than a decade. Was in a confusing relationship with my best friend for 10yrs then he got married and had kids and no one to talk to about any of that stuff. Anyone up to listen or vent themselves. Hit me up anytime.
Hey guys! I have been there as well.

Reactions: 1373428

We all have been there, some of us have not gotten out at all...

Reactions: Jahi90

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So true. It’s just nice to hear you are not alone. I’m happy for him just wish we talked more however hasn’t been easy the last year due to covid. Still message each other from time to time but haven’t seen him in over two years now. Lately really missing him in all ways. On my mind a lot.

Bobby5432101

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Awe thanks. I have had a hard time opening up to people about this. I had a friend that I talked to about it all he was great to talk to but then something happened and he disappeared from my life. He got a bf and it didn’t give him time for friendship. Then my friend from college and I started spending time together and he came out to me. I opened up to him and one drunken night we hooked up. I trusted him I hadn’t been with anyone else but my friend for years and then I had a HIV scare. So I’ve distanced myself from him and my trust level for him is diminished. Luck hasn’t been on my side with opening up lol

Btm line is, real straight men don’t show any signs of weakness, they don’t want to b Boss around, don’t ever tell them what they r doing wrong etc etc...don’t tell them who they should b w/.

I have a few straight male acquaintances, I won’t call them friends. I’ve been fantasizing about getting married n having a great quiet life but those fantasies (I know) won’t become a reality....

Yes, straight men here only wants to get laid w/ other straight men but still want to Fuck their wives when they come home.

Jahi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New to this and haven't really posted anything, however, this thread caught my attention.

Just wanted to post for all especially to you guys conversing here.

I may be younger than most/all of you here and i hope you take my word. I can feel the loneliness in most of your messages here. Listen, all of you are great and special. Be confident and appreciate yourself more before opening yourself up to others. It may be difficult to find the right one for you but if that is really what you want then don't lose hope. Someone, somewhere you will find a better one out there.

To Bobby... Don't chase after the impossible. Once a guy is married with kids, he will never be yours. Maintain friendship but don't chase something unrealistic. I'm sure that your paths will still cross, something may happen but it will just be for fun with no attachment. Let go and move on since if you won't, you will always be trapped inside a cage chasing something that will never be yours. Sadly, you can't see and appreciate the beauty in other people once you can't break yourself inside the cage you are in.

Most guys are just after the pleasure of getting off. If you want to find a right guy then get to know that person first before going to bed with him. Lastly, chase after qualities inculcated in a person(generosity, kindness, humility, and the like) rather than physical appearance/qualities.

Just remember...... Whatever happens and if things do not work out then cry if you must but don't let the tears drown you down. Stand up and remember you have friends and there are a few good men out there willing to lend an ear and an arm for you.

Cheers and stay safe
Hey, very well said!!

Reactions: Bobby5432101
D

deleted10600961

I’m not still hanging on really. I can keep things as they are. I am lucky to have a lot of family around but there is a loneliness still. No one to talk to and be 100% me with. The laughter and interaction. Even just friendship. I miss it. We are in lockdown here in Canada since the first of April and will be until the 20th or so of may. Just adds to depression of sorts. I usually travel even alone and get away but haven’t been able to. Thanks for listening and your advice. It’s nice to know there are others out there

Totally understand that lockdown causes a lot of harm in terms of mental health, just don't look at it all negatively. There are a lot of things you can still do. One of which is getting to know yourself better and doing the things you love at the comfort of you home such as painting or arts stuff if you are into that. You can also chat with other people online and try building a friendship or even more. When the pandemic ends then i guess anything is possible with those people you were in contact online.

You can message me if you want someone to hear you out. I'm younger than you but have a lot of wisdom that i have learned in life so probably i can correspond to you at a certain level.

Cheers

Notanumber

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This thread moved me. Very thoughtful and kind comments to Bobby’s first post.

I’m probably older than most of you. Bisexual, but prefer men. Was closeted most of my life, because back in the day, there were too many negative consequences of being seen as gay. Only the bravest ones would be out.

In high school, I fell in love (secretly, of course) with a new friend who I was sure was gay. But in that environment, I just couldn’t approach him in that way; even when I fooled around with other boys, we’d deny (to each other, as well as the suspicious accusers) that it “meant anything”—such were the homophobic and hateful times. Back then, I so wanted to be straight (the people who say we “choose to be gay” don’t have a clue). But I’d always known (since about 6yo) that the male was my real thing.

But I’ve never told my first love how I felt—in the beginning, the friendship was too important for me to risk in those homophobic times. Because it turned out he’s not gay. In his late teens/twenties he had many girlfriends (they would throw themselves at him, he was what might now be called a sensitive new-age guy or metrosexual). We remain best friends to this day, even though now we live far apart. And he’s been married, twice, with kids.

I think, knowing him, that if I were to tell him, he would (a) not be surprised, and (b) not particularly care. He would still love me as a close friend.

But I still can’t. So I’ve gone through life looking for a substitute. Many hookups, several relationships (including a few with women). At 20, I met another guy who I was drawn to, even fantasized about. He was definitely gay (he picked me up). He even gave me his name and number etc. But I never called him, again because I couldn’t expose my soul—even to a fellow gayman—in the world as it was then. I have regretted that failure ever since.

Today I’m in a loving relationship, but the sex is unsatisfying/non-existent (he has medical issues). I’m grateful for the love, but still I long . . .

Bobby, don’t be like what Sport said, “trapped inside a cage chasing something that will never be yours”, which is where I was for so long. Be a good, authentic person and perhaps one day YOU will be someone’s Mister Right.

I’m just being myself, thanks for saying I’m Sweet.

Im just being honest, the same way I want u to b when u talk to me.

Fool, about what?

U fell in luv w/ your best friend, is that a sin?

Jahi90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So true. It’s just nice to hear you are not alone. I’m happy for him just wish we talked more however hasn’t been easy the last year due to covid. Still message each other from time to time but haven’t seen him in over two years now. Lately really missing him in all ways. On my mind a lot.

I get it, having other friends to let things land on helps. You have us as well.