Chaturbate Cumshows

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a decent collection of Chaturbate cum show recordings if anyone is interested. I get so tired of seeing people hedge on trades and refuse to post to the forums. I'm working on figuring out the best way to share the vids, but in the meantime, please comment if you're interested in having about 100 videos shared on here.

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a decent collection of Chaturbate cum show recordings if anyone is interested. I get so tired of seeing people hedge on trades and refuse to post to the forums. I'm working on figuring out the best way to share the vids, but in the meantime, please comment if you're interested in having about 100 videos shared on here.
I would love to see, thanks so much :)
And I totally agree with you too... So annoying people bragging on pics/vids then refusing to share unless you can give them something they don't already have!

hrunaim

Expert Member
Media
Up to 19 Videos now. BTW, this Drive is open for collaboration, so if you have ANY camshows you want to share with the rest of us, please upload them to the drive. Would love to have a giant, LPSG curated folder. And if this Drive gets full, we open another shared one

Chaturbate - Google Drive
Thank you!!! ♥️

Up to 61 videos repopulated in the drive. Slow going, but there re some good ones in there. I had over 300 before the files crashed. We'll see how much this recovery tool can get back for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.