Cheating

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a couple of girlfriends tell me there was someone else and that was pretty much the end of it. I figured, "Why invest my time when it is not wanted?" Now, on the other hand, I have been the cheater on an ex wife of mine. She never knew and we divorced over other sex related issues. It has never eaten me up inside nor have I ever felt particularly guilty. My present wife has already informed me any cheating on my part is grounds of instantaneous ejection from the relationship. So, therefore, no cheating. Though I ache to have sex...

Cheating is a symptom of something seriously wrong in a relationship. If both parties can own their part of the responsibility and fix it then yeah, try and work it out. But if one or neither party will own it, then it is done, get out and do not look back. I am better person for every relationship, good or bad, I have had.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I've had gf's cheat on me. But, on the other hand, I've also cheated on some of my gf's.
I'm not perfect, I don't expect them to be.
Yes, I have forgiven them. Sometimes it lead to a better understanding of each other.
We are all sinners. I don't take it too seriously. Especially if I'm interested in continuing the relationship.

With my current gf, we both cheated on each other in the beginning, but after about 18 months we finally got it together. I'm 65, she's 28, neither of us took the other seriously in the beginning. It took a while for each of us to realize how much we wanted each other. Now we're committed. She was a size queen (I am small), and she was a trophy for me, nothing more. But all that changed.

Oh boy, she's the best gf/partner I've ever had.

Last edited:
D

deleted556573

My (now ex) boyfriend cheated on me while I was out of town working. He tried to cover it up. I found out and kicked him out. That night.

Reactions: Antietam and erpap

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I found out my husband cheated on me I did not believe it. I tried everything I could to believe just the opposite. I knew that our relationship was on a downward slide and our love for each other was at a very low ebb, but I expected us to work together to make it right again. I never expected him to be cheating.

I think the killer was finding out he had been cheating on me for over two years! Basically the whole time we were married! Words cannot express the hate I felt for him - not just because he was unfaithful but that he would sleep with other women most of the time without protection and then sleep with me. Thankfully that happened less frequently.

He also gave up his daughter, thank heavens, because if she still thought of him as a father I would have been devastated.

He has been married four times and lived with two other women. He's currently single because his last wife did something that I didn't have the courage to do: kick his ass out!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Partner cheated, with my consent
(make sense?) anyway, i did not mind

if he/she cheated without my knowledge?
Think i would have been been a little nasty and vindictive tbh
probably would have had it out with them, verbally and played stubborn childish mind games..
That would have been then, relationship days,cant be Fd now tho.. ha

D_Ty_Le_Knott

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, and it sucks. I couldn't stand to even look at them. I'm a monogamous person at heart I guess, even if I don't believe in marriage, which is why I got the hell out of that relationship, as fast as I could...

Reactions: dummythicc

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, been cheated on. I was willing to work through it, but he never actually acknowledged what he did and I realized I could never trust him again. I found out after that he'd totally been cheating on me throughout our relationship with multiple guys. That was pretty awful.

That experience aside, I do think it is possible for a couple to deal with infidelity and move past it. It kind of depends on the circumstances and I think it requires a real commitment to making things right on the part of the cheater.

Reactions: erpap

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had a couple of girlfriends tell me there was someone else and that was pretty much the end of it. I figured, "Why invest my time when it is not wanted?" Now, on the other hand, I have been the cheater on an ex wife of mine. She never knew and we divorced over other sex related issues. It has never eaten me up inside nor have I ever felt particularly guilty. My present wife has already informed me any cheating on my part is grounds of instantaneous ejection from the relationship. So, therefore, no cheating. Though I ache to have sex...

Cheating is a symptom of something seriously wrong in a relationship. If both parties can own their part of the responsibility and fix it then yeah, try and work it out. But if one or neither party will own it, then it is done, get out and do not look back. I am better person for every relationship, good or bad, I have had.

I was in a similiar position where I cheated on my now ex-wife with a girl I ended up being in a two year relationship with. It was one vow we made to each other because of what had happened to both of us in the past. I ended up breaking it off with her because of other issues, but the kicker is she totally went off the deep end thinking I had 'cheated' on her by having another girl with me while we were skyping (which never happened!). And even though I broke it off initially, I felt a severe loss and hurt when she flipped out. I guess karma's a bitch!

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been cheated on once. The girl and I had moved really fast, and near the beginning she cheated with her ex. So she wasn't completely in the wrong, but I am always loyal--especially physically. Its just the way I am, so I left and didn't regret a thing. I'm better than that, and I deserve better than that.

DownandDirty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been cheated on...

He had a "fling" with his ex and he didn't have the balls to tell me until she was 11 weeks pregnant with his kid.

I ran for the hills.

He on the other hand... Has a year old son, 2nd baby on the way and a crazy girlfriend.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever had anyone cheat on you? Did you forgive them and stay with them? Dump them? How did it work out for you?

The fact that you are asking this worries me, hope you're okay. :smile:

I am pretty confident I was cheated on by one guy but he'd never fess up to it (he didn't even fess up to the things I CAUGHT him doing... dumbass) but it wasn't until the relationship was essentially over anyway, I didn't even care.

Having said that, if someone I were truly in love with cheated on me, I can't imagine I'd have an easy time recuperating from that. It might depend on the situation and why/how it happened, but at the end of the day, I'd be devastated and heartbroken.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
When I found out my husband cheated on me I did not believe it. I tried everything I could to believe just the opposite. I knew that our relationship was on a downward slide and our love for each other was at a very low ebb, but I expected us to work together to make it right again. I never expected him to be cheating.

I think the killer was finding out he had been cheating on me for over two years! Basically the whole time we were married! Words cannot express the hate I felt for him - not just because he was unfaithful but that he would sleep with other women most of the time without protection and then sleep with me. Thankfully that happened less frequently.

He also gave up his daughter, thank heavens, because if she still thought of him as a father I would have been devastated.

He has been married four times and lived with two other women. He's currently single because his last wife did something that I didn't have the courage to do: kick his ass out!

I don't really know you, but I am glad you are no longer with this guy

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've been cheated on...

He had a "fling" with his ex and he didn't have the balls to tell me until she was 11 weeks pregnant with his kid.

I ran for the hills.

He on the other hand... Has a year old son, 2nd baby on the way and a crazy girlfriend.

see now I'd never be able to cheat on you, I'd be too busy having sex with you to have sex with someone else
that's not exactly sweet but it's caveman sweet

LaChula4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband cheated on me, we are no longer together but we are still legally married... Ive even called the girl he was with and let her know he was married with kids the chick had nothing to say to me, it sucked because the whole time he was accusing me of cheating on him and all along he was the bastard out there doing his dirt!!!! Which blows my damn mind because who couldnt handle me in the bedroom, how the hell was he cheating on me?!!!! It shouldve been the other way around!!! Lesson learned Never trust a man, from now on i will stay single for the remainder of my life thanks to him!!!.

D

deleted817718

My ex was cheating on me for 6 months before she finally decided to leave me, I'm sure she had done before that too. She was quite open about he last guy though and let me know that she was sleeping with another man but didn't want to break up with me.
I wasn't happy about it, but we were, and still are great friends, and didn't want to end up with us both hating each other.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cheated on five years ago. The only way I was able to find full forgiveness for her after she had 'fessed up and tried to make it right was to make another woman come. I don't know why, but for some reason that made my attitude take a chill pill. Now we are best friends again, and not looking elsewhere.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everybody has been cheated on ......

I'm a one- strike- and - you're- out type of guy.

I can only think of two reasons I'd take somebody back:
#1- to fuck every single one of your friends behind your back , to get even ..

#2- if I thought the person was so amazingly incredible to me that I thought they would be worth all the counseling and trust rebuilding we would have to go through ....( but odds of that would be pretty slim ).