Chris Evans

jonsnow1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I heard the foil packed rip open, I started grinding my ass up against Chris's crotch. Once the condom was on, Chris slapped his cock against my hole, teasing me. I felt the pressure of his head rest against my hole; slowly starting to push inside. I felt him stop half way in. It hurt but not too bad. Chris kissed my back while he let my hole adjust to his hard cock. He licked up the crease of my back and up to my neck again to kiss me on the mouth. I let out a soft moan and felt him slide the rest of his greased up dick, balls deep into me. He smiled in our kiss while I let out a low grunt.

It had been a while since I had taken a dick and Chris was a good size so at first it hurt. But then it happened. The moment where anal sex goes from hurting to starting to feel good. The pressure inside my ass and occasionally Chris would rub up against my spot causing me to shiver. "Harder" I asked. Chris picked up the pace. He had a hold of my hips and was pounding into my hole, his hairy nuts were slapping against my ass. His pubes were mixing with my butt hair every time my hole was around the base of his cock. At one point, Chris pulled his dick all the way out of me slowly, and then pushed it all the way back in. I let out another low grunt. Like I said, it had been a while since I had sex so I was already getting close, my dick had been dripping precum on his sheets.

I flipped on my back and put my legs in the air, I wanted Chris to fuck me missionary style. I really enjoyed finishing while on my back. I looked at Chris. His body was long and slender with hair on his chest and stomach. He looked dewy, as if he was just about ready to start sweating from our workout. His cock looked great with a condom 3/4 of the way up and his nuts were full and achy. He came up between my legs and slid his greased dick back inside me. At this point is was like a lock and key, I had no problems taking all of him back inside me. He reached out and kissed me while he started to pick up the pace. It was so hot to feel his whole body weight on me. I reached around and grabbed his back, running my hands down the crease of his muscled back to his ass. I felt his butt clench and release and the dimples in his ass. It was rock hard.

He looked up at me. "I'm getting so close", he said.

"Me too. Lets cum together".

Chris picked up the pace again. "Oh.....fuck.....thats my spot, right there" I said. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as the head of Chris's engorged dick starting rubbing up against my prostate. I could feel the orgasm starting to build. I started jerking myself faster and with the other hand, rubbing Chris's chest down to his abs and hairy belly. The pace quickened.

"Go, go, go" I pleaded as I felt the cum start to escape my balls. Chris's short choppy strokes lead to a few long pounds as he filled the condom with hot cum. He let out a low grunt and closed his eyes. His grunting and cum face caused me to shoot my load past my shoulders and hit me in the face and the back of the head board.

"Fuck" Chris said. He slowly pulled out of me. My hole quivered. He pulled the condom off and threw it on the ground and he laid next to me. He leaned over and kissed me so he could taste my cum on my lips. Out of breath, we both laid there kissing softly.

I threw his underwear on the floor and got off the bed, walking towards him. I leaned in and kissed Chris on the lips running my hands down his powerful hairy chest, moving my way down his abs and flat hairy belly. I reached for his hard cock and stroked it a few times still making out with him. Chris was leaking so much precum.

I turned around and pushed Chris on the bed. He was laying there completely naked with his hard cock up near his belly button leaking precum into his hair. I walked over to the bed and straddled his thighs. Our hard dicks were touching; I moved my hips back and forth rubbing our dicks together. It must have felt good because Chris let out a little moan and closed his eyes. I had wanted to do what I was about to do ever since seeing his naked body in "Not Another Teen Movie".

I leaned down and started kissing his neck. Softly and slowly. I could taste the sweat and feel the stubble of his 5:00 shadow. I made my way down to his hairy pecs, taking each of his hairy nipples into my mouth, sucking and biting softly. I lifted his arm above his head and buried my nose in his pits. He still smelled of sweat after his workout despite showering at the gym. I made my way back to his lips so he could taste it too. As we were kissing, Chris grabbed my hairy ass and squeezed it and I let out a little moan. Our kissing started to pick up. He was now spreading my ass with both hands egging me on. I opened my mouth and bit his chin as he briefly brushed a finger across my hole and I let out a shudder. He knew exactly what this was doing to me. He knew my hole wanted his fingers, his tongue, his cock.

I continued to make my way down his body. Next kissing my way to his hairy belly button and happy trail; taking his hair into my mouth and pulling on it slightly, watching him close his eyes and moan. I kissed around this area for a while; it has always been my favorite part on a man and Chris really had a sexy belly. I kissed along his perfectly defined v-line and veins that popped out; he was so muscular and toned. I made my way down his happy trail to his bush and breathed in. There is nothing better than the smell of a man's pubic hair and Chris Evans was no exception.
Rubbing the dicks together.... awesome