Chris watts is kinda sexy.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it's strange but I've been following the case of Chris Watts. He is the crazy husband/father that killed his wife and two kids and I've been seeing a lot of coverage on this case. I find him to be attractive and I hate that I do. :weary_face: On the flipside of my strange lascivious thoughts of him physically, I hope he rots in hell for what he's guilty of.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree. Even though he is a murderer, a child murderer at that, he is undeniably an attractive man. It’s probably one of the reasons the case has gotten so much attention, other than a father killing his kids and pregnant wife. They were an attractive couple and white.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was bisexual, according to a few different sites. His male lover was named Trent Bolte. I feel dirty but yeah, he is physically attractive. I also knew the moment I first saw him in the news that he was not 100% straight. Just one of those gaydar alerts. My husband growled at me when I suggested he was hot. “He killed his whole family!” I felt embarrassed.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was bisexual, according to a few different sites. His male lover was named Trent Bolte. I feel dirty but yeah, he is physically attractive. I also knew the moment I first saw him in the news that he was not 100% straight. Just one of those gaydar alerts. My husband growled at me when I suggested he was hot. “He killed his whole family!” I felt embarrassed.
I think that guy is lying and just looking for attention. I don’t think he’s attractive enough for Chris Watts to have had an affair with. I can’t see them together at all.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He definitely is hot. His fellow inmates will really like him until they probably kill him because he’s a child murderer. Prisoners generally don’t like other inmates who have done anything to kids.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel the same way. I think he is a very good looking guy. But at the same time, I hope he gets what he deserves.

Getting three meals a day, free accommodation, medical, laundry service and being some muscle thug's fuck toy every night for the rest of his life? Lucky bitch lol