Christian Bale pics from American Psycho...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
theres actually been a thread on this b/f do a search for him and you should be able to find what you're looking for

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He looks very respectable. Would love to see it all up, hard and poking out of its skin! The fact that he's intelligent and a fucking amazing actor tops it for me.

'Take me, Batman! Take me NOW...'

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't remember what article that I saw it in, but one of the make-up people that worked on a movie with him said that they did not like working with him because he did not like to shower and smelled all the time. From that time on I kind of got grossed out. Smell does a lot for me and just the thought of it turns me off and I kind of hastely deleted all of the pics I had of him. I have to admit he is a great actor though. I especially liked him in Equilibrium.

Reactions: JaPret

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't remember what article that I saw it in, but one of the make-up people that worked on a movie with him said that they did not like working with him because he did not like to shower and smelled all the time. From that time on I kind of got grossed out. Smell does a lot for me and just the thought of it turns me off and I kind of hastely deleted all of the pics I had of him. I have to admit he is a great actor though. I especially liked him in Equilibrium.

hmm...with Bale, i can see him doing that as trying to get or to stay in character...

D

deleted213967

Those actors can go through remarkable bodily transformations...I hadn't seen him (still weak and shapeless) in Metroland...I did see him as that screamingly deranged yuppie egomaniac in American Psycho where his body went the opposite direction (overly plastic and pumped up). I find him "just right" now...hot chiseled features and edgy maculinity. I was disappointed to hear he may have bad hygiene...I hope he was trying to be in character, as another member suggested.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think I said it before in another thread about him, but I really like the part in American Psycho where he's getting dressed after fucking his girlfriend. He puts his hands in his pants and parts his dick and balls down one of the pant legs. It's such a turn-on!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can anyone tell me where those "American Psycho" frontal nudes were actually 'capped from? I remember seeing those back when the first pressing of the U.S. DVD was still out. Then it went OOP, and was eventually re-released as the now-available "killer collector's edition uncut version". I ran (didn't walk) to buy that the day it was released, greedily anticipating an amazing wank session with this footage. ...But it's STILL not there. Whoever got these vidcaps got them from somewhere, eh? Anyone know?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone??
Someone mentioned that his dick shot is from the R2 DVD. Which R2 DVD? I've found at least two of them out there (U.K. and Germany - pics attached).
The only thing I know is that his dick is not visible in either of the U.S. R1 releases. ...But those vidcaps had to come from somewhere. I'd be VERY appreciative if anyone can tell me which DVD it can be seen in.