Circumcised Guys: Are you ever jealous or resentful towards Uncut guys?

kyblue

Experimental Member
Media
I’m resentful of a decision made for me by people who did what was ‘normal’ 40 years ago. I have what I have, but it would be nice to leave the world in a place where an informed individual (aka, an adult) can make these decisions for themselves.

That said, cut guys should not masturbate dry and dull what nerves remain. I have tried a silicone sleeve and some lube which gives the effect of a foreskin sliding over the corona. Maybe I’ll become the proverbial two pump chump yet.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah but I'm wondering how it feels with the skin and nerve endings that got cut off
Yeah I get it. I mean, it must feel great. It's just that uncut cock sex feels so fuckin good, it's HARD to imagine how much it would matter. I mean, if you're Jeff Bezos, does losing half your wealth really matter when you have that much?

Reactions: MDM8

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I get it. I mean, it must feel great. It's just that uncut cock sex feels so fuckin good, it's HARD to imagine how much it would matter. I mean, if you're Jeff Bezos, does losing half your wealth really matter when you have that much?
Oops. I meant to write 'CUT' cock sex feels so good it's hard to imagine it better. D'oh.

Reactions: orangeC

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Resentful or jealous in the truest state, no, but damn sure wish I had not been cut. My Dad had the best looking foreskin I've seen and to think I could have looked like him would have been awesome. I love everything about being natural. I've had the pleasure of enjoying a few uncut cocks and they are amazing to say the least. One buddy's uncut head was as smooth as a baby's butt and felt like wet glass when sucked. That feeling alone was addictive.

When you look at a spool of wire, yea? You see a spool and the end will unravel so you can measure a length; now you’ve measured from the end and cut now you need a second length... what do you do? Personally I’m Happy with Ma’s choice lol
My cock is SOOO sensitive and more so at/along the bottom. But I’ve never had a desire for mor sensitivity and I don’t enjoy the uncircumcised look. No offence.

Reactions: orangeC

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
After reading the comments of guys who are cut and like the looks as well as the sensitivity, I wonder how old they are. I was cut neonatally, by the time I had reached my mid 50s the glans had keratinized so much that most of the sensitivity in the glans had been lost. This caused prolonged stroking in order to climax. Then I heard about restoring the foreskin. I realize you are incapable of restoring what was cut away. That amounts to between 10K and 50K nerve endings being cut away. Being a man of size much above average I would say that I lost in the upper numbers. The restoring process took just over 2.5 years to gain total glans coverage with about an inch of overhang. Dekeritination resulted in a very smooth shiny surface on the glans. It also resulted in a tremendous increase in sensitivity in both the glans as well as the frenulum remnant. BTW I was lucky in that a frenulumectomy was now performed so most of it remains. It has now been 29 years since I restored. The sensitivity remains, and I am very pleased with the results of restoring. The glans remains covered with the stretched foreskin without the necessity of pulling it forward. As a matter of fact the glans is 75% covered when erect.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After reading the comments of guys who are cut and like the looks as well as the sensitivity, I wonder how old they are. I was cut neonatally, by the time I had reached my mid 50s the glans had keratinized so much that most of the sensitivity in the glans had been lost. This caused prolonged stroking in order to climax. Then I heard about restoring the foreskin. I realize you are incapable of restoring what was cut away. That amounts to between 10K and 50K nerve endings being cut away. Being a man of size much above average I would say that I lost in the upper numbers. The restoring process took just over 2.5 years to gain total glans coverage with about an inch of overhang. Dekeritination resulted in a very smooth shiny surface on the glans. It also resulted in a tremendous increase in sensitivity in both the glans as well as the frenulum remnant. BTW I was lucky in that a frenulumectomy was now performed so most of it remains. It has now been 29 years since I restored. The sensitivity remains, and I am very pleased with the results of restoring. The glans remains covered with the stretched foreskin without the necessity of pulling it forward. As a matter of fact the glans is 75% covered when erect.
Wow.

D

deleted494578

Not jealous or resentful of anyone that has an uncut cock. That is silly. lol.