Circumcised vs uncircumcised

Lost32

Admired Member
Media
Laredo, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’m a latino, 38 yr old uncircumcised guy in the USA. My husband is a younger gringo who until me had never known about uncircumcised penis (well besides books). He thinks it’s the coolest thing ever since Nintendo, me on the other hand, wishes I was circumcised. Especially growing up. Now being an adult I honestly don’t care anymore as long as I get hard and cum I’m good I mean being uncut has cool things but what are anyone’s thoughts on this.

me i'm like, who cares. a dick is a dick. how it looks doesn't matter. moreso who it's attached to and whether or not they know how to use it.

Reactions: Lost32
I’m a latino, 38 yr old uncircumcised guy in the USA. My husband is a younger gringo who until me had never known about uncircumcised penis (well besides books). He thinks it’s the coolest thing ever since Nintendo, me on the other hand, wishes I was circumcised. Especially growing up. Now being an adult I honestly don’t care anymore as long as I get hard and cum I’m good I mean being uncut has cool things but what are anyone’s thoughts on this.
So many people tell me they adore big uncut cocks. I feel so lucky to have one.

• Love
Reactions: Lost32
Dude if that is your picture your guy is a lucky guy you have it all. I grew up in So California where everyone was circumcised. out of all my friends I was the only one not circed. I got comments and some of my friends did not know they were born with foreskin and it was cut off . I eventually gave into it and got circumcised at 19. just so I could fit in. I had sex and masterbate and did things with my penis cut and uncut. I realized the the foreskin is there for a reason sex masturbation and all were better uncut. do I regret it yes but it is gone and I can it go back now. before you do it put serious thought into it your partner like it the way it is now I would leave it as is you have something not every adage Joe s dick has. don't do it to fit in peace

Reactions: coffinhack
I grew up in a culture where a dick was just a dick, whatever it looked like was a dick. When we see other people's dicks we don't care if they are circumcised or not, dicks are just dicks. When I learned that some people in the United States were bullied because they were not circumcised, and then circumcised themselves to cater to the bullies' aesthetics, this was malicious body shaming and aesthetic bullying. Well, now when I see an American dick, I pay special attention to whether it is circumcised. When I meet an uncircumcised American dick, I am pleasantly surprised, like finding a rare item in a game.