Circumcision Styles? Post pics

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 30811571
I was cut as a baby and the results look nice but I'd prefer to be uncircumcized. C'est la vie
Lots of dudes would love a cut cock like yours!!!! Plus, many doctors do not have much to work with despite the simplicity of the procedure.

SpruceMoose

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lots of dudes would love a cut cock like yours!!!! Plus, many doctors do not have much to work with despite the simplicity of the procedure.
I understand, I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I just feel like a part of me was taken without my permission and it should have been my choice

lpsg0311

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
S

SirConcis

View media item 4942531
Cut as baby - extra loose style so my scar can't often be seen

Spent much time looking at your pictures! You got my curiosity. Cosmetically, youa re uncut with short, permanently retracted foreskin since before puberty. The ridges of skin, frenulum etc don't say "cut". (But in one image, I could see a faint circ line).
When truly fully flaccid in underwear, ever get partial glans coverage? Did that happen as a kid and stopped during puberty?
I tajke it you've had bare glans since you can remember?
I am also from Montréal. Were you born after 1980? Ever asked your parents about circumcision and your penis? did they confirm you were cut? or did you just assume you were due to bare glans?

Looks amazing BTW.