Circumcision Styles? Post pics

S

Smallcuttightywhities

Hi mate are you playing with your circumcised cock?

Reactions: Volman

Natennnnate

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spent much time looking at your pictures! You got my curiosity. Cosmetically, youa re uncut with short, permanently retracted foreskin since before puberty. The ridges of skin, frenulum etc don't say "cut". (But in one image, I could see a faint circ line).
When truly fully flaccid in underwear, ever get partial glans coverage? Did that happen as a kid and stopped during puberty?
I tajke it you've had bare glans since you can remember?
I am also from Montréal. Were you born after 1980? Ever asked your parents about circumcision and your penis? did they confirm you were cut? or did you just assume you were due to bare glans?

Looks amazing BTW.

Thanks - I’ve been with uncut guys who have a shorter foreskin that exposes them and I’m most like them, I find.
To answer your question, when flaccid in underwear, there’s isn’t much more glans coverage happening. My skin gets more loose with age and it’s while stroking that there’s the most glans coverage. I was cut, and it’s true, the scar is there but not obvious. I’d be a candidate for foreskin restoration at home I guess.

S

SirConcis

To answer your question, when flaccid in underwear, there’s isn’t much more glans coverage happening. My skin gets more loose with age and it’s while stroking that there’s the most glans coverage. I was cut, and it’s true, the scar is there but not obvious. I’d be a candidate for foreskin restoration at home I guess.

I had a theory that if you could bring ski up over glans when jerking off, you were lokely cut loose nough to have partial glans coverage when soft. (when I was semi, the amount I could cover when j/o was just a bit less then coverage when soft). But it seems plenty of loosely cut guys keep bare glans when soft while still having plenty of skin movement when hard, and I would write that down to growwer vs shower. A shower can be loosely cut with bare head when soft, but as it doesn't grow as much when erect, the skin doesn't get so tight.

Still curious though, did you ever ask your parents about your circumcision? (since in Québec not so common anymore) or were you born before 1980 when it was more common?