Clawdeena

HunterBoi

Worshipped Member
Media
He doesn’t post anything. He’s like Flamingeo or Liam Ferrari where they only post suggestive but never show it. It’s another scam don’t waste your $
No I’ve seen some of his uncensored paid posts, he definitely doesn’t disappoint. He has nice dick, jacks off pretty hot, and sucks cock like a true pro lol. I wish I would have been able to save the links before they got deleted.

Ohheyyu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No I’ve seen some of his uncensored paid posts, he definitely doesn’t disappoint. He has nice dick, jacks off pretty hot, and sucks cock like a true pro lol. I wish I would have been able to save the links before they got deleted.
If you paid for a PPV they always remain in your onlyfans purchased section

Twst01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Honestly to me his content is okay. I’ve bought two of them just to check it out and compare the two. And honestly if you’ve bought one thing from him you basically have bought everything. Same kinda pics of cock and ass j/o content of him jerking or sucking the same guy. It’s gotten kinda lackluster tbh. So I stopped the last few. But it definitely isn’t worth 50$ or the 100$ he charges more like 20-25$ at max. But to everyones own ya know.

And yes don’t post his stuff here I’m sure he makes ghost accounts to find people posting his stuff.

mooniemoon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly to me his content is okay. I’ve bought two of them just to check it out and compare the two. And honestly if you’ve bought one thing from him you basically have bought everything. Same kinda pics of cock and ass j/o content of him jerking or sucking the same guy. It’s gotten kinda lackluster tbh. So I stopped the last few. But it definitely isn’t worth 50$ or the 100$ he charges more like 20-25$ at max. But to everyones own ya know.

And yes don’t post his stuff here I’m sure he makes ghost accounts to find people posting his stuff.
sad bc i want to see his cock but i dont want to pay £40

turkeylurkey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a closed group and it's not accepting new members as far as I know. And no, I'm not in it! I wish there were another!

uktop93

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Im actually kinda insulted by his $50 tip for access thing, we’ve got no guarantee of what the content is or even if he sends it, I wish he would do pay per video dm’s or something like most other accounts do. I’m not willing to fork out that much when I would happily for a much smaller fraction for a single burst of pics and or vids in a message or a post with them on.

i definitely think other people think that too, so clawdeena if you *do* have an account to spy on this thread, please think about it, people who charge too much, act like an ass or are completely unreasonable, often get their content shared here for lack of wanting to fork out obscene amounts for nothing secure.

uktop93

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Confirmed that he definitely stalks this thread, woke up today to not being able to see his OF cos he's blocked me off it. Nice -_-

Clawdeena i wish instead you actually thought about making your OF more accessible instead of blocking someone that wants to give some advice. Like if you did these reductions and made it safer to buy off you, I genuinely would be buying off you. I'm not well off, I can't afford stuff like that.

Didn't expect you to be like this tbh. real shame. This is why people come to LPSG when they see an expensive OF.