Clean Up Great Big Sausage Meat

lickpenis

Sexy Member
Media
I have always been a filthy slut, even in my younger days, pulling out my eleven inch penis to show it to other people and flopping it real lewd like. Now I have this really vulgar practice when my dad fucks my mother with his twelve inch prick I go up and lick the sweat off his cow udder balls and bury my face and long fat tongue in his ass and suck and then when he is through he pulls out his huge horse like prick so long and fat just dripping with pre-cum and milk and he lets me clean up his prick by licking and sucking, there is still a lot of milk left in his penis, I love sucking and drinking the milk, quit often his penis will get really huge again while I am sucking and I get a really huge load of prick-fuck milk, after the clean up he says "Thanks a lot you degenerate fucking whore, you fucking filthy suck mouth, I am tell'n ye I really appreciate it!" Every chance I get I grab his long fat flaccid prick and jerk it and he grabs mine and we do this kind of dance jerking each other long fat pricks, we are all naked and real slutty, when I was younger he use to lay on his back and pull me down on him then he would shove his huge horse prick meat up into my ass and fuck me all night, and there was this guy next door who would peep out at us as we fucked around on our patio, I got to know him and go over and we suck each other penises. He has a daughter who is deformed, she has a ten inch clit which I suck and it drives her insane, I love for her to lay her back on my front and I shove my huge prick into her cunt and fuck and reach around and grab her long fat clit and masturbate her. Well anyway I joined this "Ass Slut" club, all the guys have a least a ten inch penis and what we do is bury our faces up into an ass and lick and suck while another guy sucks the buys penis, there are about twenty guys in the club and you see a lot of heads buried in big old asses, the guys bend over to expose their fucking naked asses and other guys shove their huge pricks into them and piss and they pull out their sloppy pricks and another guy shoves his head in the guys ass, it's really filthy! I now have this little eighteen year old, he is only four foot tall and small and he is one of these kind of guys that want to be made helpless and used and abused for hours and hours, I have two other huge pricked friends that love to jam their huge pricks into him, we take turns and this last all night, I love jamming my huge prick into a piss fill ass and fuck for hours, the room is dark and we have this recorder going saying filthy things like "You animals with your horse pricks, Use Him! Use Him! You fucking bitches, use him, ram your pricks up his ass and fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"