Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Since we're all so different, I thought I'd see what the range of different kinds of orgasms we experience as ladies is.

For me I would say I'm about a 50/50 split, half my 'gasms come from penetration, half from other forms of stimulation (clit/nipple play etc).

How 'bout you?

Fellas, if your partner is a woman and you have some input to share on her bahalf feel free to contribute if she's ok with you sharing.

As of right now, my sex drive is almost non existent, but when I do have all my horny in my possession I tend to crave different types of orgasms from different kinds of stimulation. Is this true for you too?

Method varies greatly, depending on if I'm solo or someone else is involved.

Solo, probably 90% of the time it's a quickly knocked out orgasm from clitoral stimulation. 10% of the time I go for more in depth, drawn out, intense. Then the solo play includes penetration. Usually vaginally, sometimes anal too.

If someone else is involved? 99.9% of the time it's from penetration. That could be from fingering, a strap-on dildo, or a penis. I have had one (1) orgasm from receiving oral sex in my entire life.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to perform oral sex on my wife. Love it. A lot. Like, a whole lot.

In my pea brain, that means that she can relax, not worry about satisfying me, not worry about taking too long to have an orgasm or having one too quickly...

But she swears that her orgasms are better when I’m inside her.

I ain’t complaining of course! But I do find it interesting.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has said that she’s never had an orgasm from intercourse. She said she would sometimes fake it to get them to finish faster.

And she doesn’t like the stimulation to be directly focused on her clitoris, either. It’s got to be in a very particular spot off to the side a little and with deep pressure.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Now that I'm solo, I'd say 80% are quickie clitoral orgasms. Around 20% of the time I actually feel like bringing my favorite dildo out and achieving the vaginal orgasm.

With my former partner, I loved the penetration orgasms and generally preferred them.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I forgot to add.

Do they feel differently? Yes. Is one better than the other? I dunno.

When I am in the mood for a vaginal orgasm, I can feel it. There's a burning or a tingling deep in that particular area. When it happens, it lasts longer.

But I have had some straight up seriously intense clit orgasms. Levitating, aftershocks that last minutes. Sure, there's been some bum ones. Those suck. No peak, little contractions. It's like why bother I'd rather just go watch the hallmark channel or pet my cat (not a euphemism).

Never had a bum vaginal orgasm.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What a great question. Well i am definitely geared towards enjoying clitoral stimulation. I really like a finger or two inside of me tickling my g spot while i use a vibe on my clit. I can not have orgasms from gspot alone..no matter how good it feels. I really rely on my external stimulation to push me.over the edge into 90.second rounds of demon possession.

I only recently discovered I can have an orgasm from.breast play. This is pretty simple if the technique is.done my way. So I can.enjoy that type of orgasm from almost anyone if I close my.eyes and get into it.

thedownlow

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s a mix for my wife. She loves oral and will orgasm that way for a quickie. More often than not she’lll orgasm from a combination of oral or penetration. She’s had a handful of penetration only orgasms from her toy getting her deep spot. She was a fan lol.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It’s a mix for my wife. She loves oral and will orgasm that way for a quickie. More often than not she’lll orgasm from a combination of oral or penetration. She’s had a handful of penetration only orgasms from her toy getting her deep spot. She was a fan lol.
I cant tell if.the wife has ever orgasumed from penetration. But... fingering her clit,using a vibe or oral on her clit Oh BoY!!! Major difference.in her reactions.

My wife climaxes from breast play quite a bit. I often begin with it and work my way down. I know that not all women can orgasm from this.

She gets clitoral orgasms (mainly from oral/fingering) but vaginal orgasms are harder to induce but they do occur after much warming up. Her g-spot is far back and hard to hit.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My wife climaxes from breast play quite a bit. I often begin with it and work my way down. I know that not all women can orgasm from this.

She gets clitoral orgasms (mainly from oral/fingering) but vaginal orgasms are harder to induce but they do occur after much warming up. Her g-spot is far back and hard to hit.

Do you think that it's maybe the a-spot? Or fornix area? Just wondering. I'm sure she knows her own body way more :)

If someone were to play around with my areola in just the right way, I'd definitely perhaps not *climax* from it, but I'd damn near do so. It's very stimulating.

Do you think that it's maybe the a-spot? Or fornix area? Just wondering. I'm sure she knows her own body way more :)

If someone were to play around with my areola in just the right way, I'd definitely perhaps not *climax* from it, but I'd damn near do so. It's very stimulating.

It could be. It's back there right at her cervix. Only two of her previous men could reach it. Is it called the a-spot?

I know I definitely like to warm her up beforehand so that she gets to cum before me (several times if possible). Planning on getting a dildo eventually to help hit that spot for her.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Semi-related. I think I might be able to orgasm just from being rimmed. I haven't gotten to experiment enough to confirm it. Being bitten on my neck the right way is borderline orgasmic too.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Since we're all so different, I thought I'd see what the range of different kinds of orgasms we experience as ladies is.

For me I would say I'm about a 50/50 split, half my 'gasms come from penetration, half from other forms of stimulation (clit/nipple play etc).

How 'bout you?

As of right now, my sex drive is almost non existent, but when I do have all my horny in my possession I tend to crave different types of orgasms from different kinds of stimulation. Is this true for you too?

Also a lucky woman in that penetration works, but not exclusively.
Yes to nipple stimulation paired with submission. Otherwise it’s just irritation. Get me in the head space first.
Yes also to cravings driving the stimulation and result.

Solo: all clit.
Partnered: let’s rock and roll and see what happens.
Quickies: short, almost sharp orgasms.
Drawn out: rock me like the ocean, wave after wave.
Shy/exiting orgasm: it’s still good. But I’ll need more cuddly time.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with TnJ, about half penetration and the other oral. Oral is much faster if accompanied by fingers.

Of course, nothing is faster than my Magic Wand! If I just need to get it out of the way to get on to other things then the wand is the answer.