Climax With/without Penetration

Prof_X

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time my wife prefers her first orgasm to come from manual stimulation from my fingers (usually 2-3 inside but the clit is the important part). Also usually she will have 0-3 more orgasms from penetration right after the first (I have to hit just the right angle and pressure and rhythm with my pelvis to get the clit just so...) On a very horny day, she only wants penetration even though only fingers cause whopper orgasms.

I do notice that she has a larger number of orgasms if the first one was just OK. If the first one is a whopper - one and done.

What causes whoppers? Fingers? I still have no f-ing clue.

I know better than to speculate about how it feels on this site. She would offer something non-specific like "orgasms feel good"

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
@EllieP
I have a Domi, a wand that can be remote controlled from anywhere or used like a magic wand.
So tour is broken up by him running the vibe. Both devices must be on, and he must be invited to use the controls.
I’m iOS, he’s on a laptop, no mobile. And it works.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of the time my wife prefers her first orgasm to come from manual stimulation from my fingers (usually 2-3 inside but the clit is the important part). Also usually she will have 0-3 more orgasms from penetration right after the first (I have to hit just the right angle and pressure and rhythm with my pelvis to get the clit just so...) On a very horny day, she only wants penetration even though only fingers cause whopper orgasms.

I do notice that she has a larger number of orgasms if the first one was just OK. If the first one is a whopper - one and done.

I know better than to speculate about how it feels on this site. She would offer something non-specific like "orgasms feel good"

She cant explain it or predict what her orgasms are going to be like. I dont think I've ever had just one orgasm. They are like lays potato chips and I cant have just one. I can have another every 30 seconds racking up the amount of orgasms to several dozen atleast for a masturbation session or sex session. I'm not what you call multi orgasmic I am HYPER orgasmic. I have yet to meet my match in this area. But there are far more 1 and done types out there than women like me.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t know what she does on her own time, if anything, but when we’re together, it’s penetration for Mrs. Shackleford.

There’s no doubt in my mind oral would get her there, but she finds that too intense and ends up cutting me off in a matter of seconds. Nor is she a big fan of fingering. I’ve never asked why, just accepted it and moved on. A clit rub will rev her up, but we’ve never taken that to completion that I can recall.

I did buy one of those Fukuoku finger massagers many years ago, but it was a total bust.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
She cant explain it or predict what her orgasms are going to be like. I dont think I've ever had just one orgasm. They are like lays potato chips and I cant have just one. I can have another every 30 seconds racking up the amount of orgasms to several dozen atleast for a masturbation session or sex session. I'm not what you call multi orgasmic I am HYPER orgasmic. I have yet to meet my match in this area. But there are far more 1 and done types out there than women like me.
My wife is a one-and-done woman. Period. Hard stop. #NoMore [/SEX] She will patiently accommodate me any way necessary for me to get off....or get off her...but any attempt to get another O out of her is fruitless. She doesn't want another. Doesn't need another. She gets up, washes up, gets dressed and gets busy...her energy peaks while I'm semi-comatose.

This can be via PIV, from receiving (and sometimes giving) oral, fingers, vibe, dildo.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't crave any specific kind of orgasm until it is impending. Once it is building and almost arrived, I WANT it. Badly.

On the other hand, I do sometimes feel a strong need, a craving perhaps, to be penetrated, or to have one of my kinks (usually spanking) indulged. After I ovulate, during the period when the thick, clear, extra slippery discharge is constantly oozing out of me, I feel a highly distracting urge to put something, preferrably a hard penis, allllllll the way inside me. Only an orgasm from penetration resolves this, and only temporarily. During this part of my cycle, it would be ideal to have sex or masturbate 5 or 6 times a day, but...

source.gif

These orgasms need to come from penetration, or I will remain fixated on getting the D. I know how to have quite a few types of vaginal orgasms, and any one of them will do. Anal migjt do the trick too, as long as it gives me an anterior fornix orgasm. The g-spot isn't going to cut it. The relief period is too brief.

Outside of those three or four days a month, and orgasm is an orgasm, and I welcome them all. I'm not particularly orgasmic. I don't ever have two in a row. After the peak of my climax, there is a refractory period. First, I become very ticklish. Usually, I don't like to be tickled, but there is a joyfulness to this kind of ticklishness. I like it, as long as it isn't my vulva being tickled. That sensation is overwhelming and quickly becomes unpleasant. But tickling my ribs or thighs can prolong my orgasm, which is subsiding, but not yet over. After that, my physical excitement level continues to decline. Women who can have multiple orgasms have their excitement decline to a plateau that is still near orgasm. Mine declines all the way down to the beginning. My body doesn't permit plateau. My next orgasm has to be built from scratch, and will take some time.

I recently sanitized my rabbit, but haven't been able to use it yet. My dogs don't like the sound of it. They attacked it through the blankets and I had to stop before I even began. I haven't had the heart to crate them just so I could masturbate. Oh well. It was during my hungry week. I used a dildo. I just wanted to change it up a little bit. Next month, maybe.

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is strictly clitoris orgasm. She is a one and done kind of lady. Her clit becomes so sensitive after. She likes penitraton by either my fingers or vibrator while stimulating he clit.. Oral or a rabbit type vibrator is what she likes. She used to be able to get to get her BIG O by riding me, but now she has a bad knee and the Doctors won't do a knee replacement because we is too young. She is 50. So that last one is off the table. I really miss that too . Cause I could feel her cum from the inside. My Bride also likes to wait a few to several days before she wants to cum. She says that her contractions are way stronger and more satisfying for her. Make no mistake. She never denies me when I want to, but she just doesn't want to cut. In our younger years I didn't understand that, but now after going on 33 years of marriage. I finally get it. Better late than never I guess.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
@EricR
The joy is learning lifelong.
And things change around 50.
I’m not sure it’s entirely self generated, those changes. There are external pressures, too.
In my late 40s nothing except a toy did it for me. I had a selfish partner who shamed me for my desires. I left.
My current, and I hope permanent, partner is playful, curious and thoughtful about things I mention that don’t zing for him. I reflect that back to him when he brings up things that don’t zing me.
We have plenty of quickies for him if my body is in “state into space again” mode.
But he eventually decides it’s my turn, and he will do whatever it takes to make me quivering jelly.

We probably need to have the “If it was up, to you, how often would you have sex?” conversation.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner likes both types of orgasms (clit/penetrative) but the clit is more intense for her and if she is going to pleasure herself it’s clit stim

The best are when she can have both at the same time, according to her. Not often, and we don’t try to achieve that particularly, it just happens

She doesn’t try to ascertain pf/af/cervical/gspot distinctions in pleasure or orgasm. I notice certain areas seem to be good at certain times and it changes all the time

She “ejaculates” with much pleasure sometimes and it is unrelated to orgasm

I’m a typical sad man who gets off on her penetrative orgasm the most because of the Fantasy of My Special Penis (a novel by yours truly). I take great pride and pleasure in providing her sexual pleasure/orgasm in general. Ive always felt that way about sex

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She “ejaculates” with much pleasure sometimes and it is unrelated to orgasm
This is me too. I wish I didn't. Dudes are either fascinated and distracted by it, or think I'm done. I'm usually about a minute from orgasm if they keep doing whatever they are doing. But they always stop, slow down, shift a little. I recently found out my favorite thought I was having all these crazy orgasms. No way! Just one, maybe two each time. Not like 8 or 9, or however many times my body decides to contribute to the mess on the bed. LOL

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is me too. I wish I didn't. Dudes are either fascinated and distracted by it, or think I'm done. I'm usually about a minute from orgasm if they keep doing whatever they are doing. But they always stop, slow down, shift a little. I recently found out my favorite thought I was having all these crazy orgasms. No way! Just one, maybe two each time. Not like 8 or 9, or however many times my body decides to contribute to the mess on the bed. LOL

Yeah that sounds familiar. I have stopped to check that it’s not blood a couple times. That hot rush makes me so hard to know I’m doing something very right

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had an experience with a partner recently that is somewhat relevant. We had some steamy chat before getting together and she told me that she only orgasms through direct clitoral stimulation and had never climaxed with a cock inside her. She also had no idea about the g-spot (she said she didn't think she had one).

Fast forward to our first time together. Major fireworks. Mutual oral that left us both completely done. Tongue-to-clit orgasm potential very much confirmed. The talent and capacity of her mouth also confirmed. :)

What happened the first time I slid into her was mind-blowing for us both. We quickly discovered that she has a downward curve internally. Which sounds terrible for someone like me with an upward curve, but of course that downward curve becomes an upward curve in doggy position, and it exactly matches my curve. I mean EXACTLY. She is also quite remarkably long inside. We fit together more perfectly than I thought was possible. And as we were marveling at how that felt and I started moving inside her with a slow and steady rhythm, she quite quickly started having vaginal orgasms. I'm not sure if it was because I was gently nudging her PFE at the end of long, slow strokes or (as she suspected) it was a girth-versus-g-spot thing.

What was adorable was that she mentioned it afterward at random times, almost with a sense of wonder that she had been able to orgasm vaginally. All because of a random chance that two bodies happened to fit together as perfectly as possible.

I had an experience with a partner recently that is somewhat relevant. We had some steamy chat before getting together and she told me that she only orgasms through direct clitoral stimulation and had never climaxed with a cock inside her. She also had no idea about the g-spot (she said she didn't think she had one).

Fast forward to our first time together. Major fireworks. Mutual oral that left us both completely done. Tongue-to-clit orgasm potential very much confirmed. The talent and capacity of her mouth also confirmed. :)

What happened the first time I slid into her was mind-blowing for us both. We quickly discovered that she has a downward curve internally. Which sounds terrible for someone like me with an upward curve, but of course that downward curve becomes an upward curve in doggy position, and it exactly matches my curve. I mean EXACTLY. She is also quite remarkably long inside. We fit together more perfectly than I thought was possible. And as we were marveling at how that felt and I started moving inside her with a slow and steady rhythm, she quite quickly started having vaginal orgasms. I'm not sure if it was because I was gently nudging her PFE at the end of long, slow strokes or (as she suspected) it was a girth-versus-g-spot thing.

What was adorable was that she mentioned it afterward at random times, almost with a sense of wonder that she had been able to orgasm vaginally. All because of a random chance that two bodies happened to fit together as perfectly as possible.
Interesting read. A lot of what you wrote, reasonates with me. I have exactly this: a downward curve and the ability to...well, accommodate. Although I found this out during a visit with my gynaecologist when I was in my 20’s, it suddenly made sense of my preferred sexual position and how penetrative sex with a particular shape and size of cock, can (and does), put me into an emotional frenzy. (If I know I’m about to have sex with someone hung in a certain way, I could climb walls...) It is also my preferred way of orgasming: deep, hard, pounding. Look, I love a clitoral orgasm like the next woman - it’s quick, can be *incredible* when orgasming via oral (only really when I’m in a relationship with someone, and I can relax into the experience), but the kind of orgasms I can have via penetration can have me going for hours: It’s like the *best ever* Ferris wheel ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

So for both of you ladies it happens and it’s not something you do intentionally?

I think I can see how that might be tricky to deal with. I knew a guy who was kinda young ...like early 20s..... and he said his girlfriend did this too, every single time. He seemed pretty neutral about it. Just talking to people online it seems guys are either super into it or they can be more neutral. Don’t think I’ve ever had some guy say that he hated it at least, haha. I’ve talked to guys who are all about it.

For me it won’t happen without a lot of concentration and unless I mean for it to. I can see how it might be distracting especially if you’re that close and the dude just stops ..... is it totally unrelated to your orgasms Alt E? Do you know when it’s about to happen or does it like, sneak up on you. Apologies for all the questions, I’m enjoying the replies on this one and I like this topic lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So for both of you ladies it happens and it’s not something you do intentionally?

I think I can see how that might be tricky to deal with. I knew a guy who was kinda young ...like early 20s..... and he said his girlfriend did this too, every single time. He seemed pretty neutral about it. Just talking to people online it seems guys are either super into it or they can be more neutral. Don’t think I’ve ever had some guy say that he hated it at least, haha. I’ve talked to guys who are all about it.

For me it won’t happen without a lot of concentration and unless I mean for it to. I can see how it might be distracting especially if you’re that close and the dude just stops ..... is it totally unrelated to your orgasms Alt E? Do you know when it’s about to happen or does it like, sneak up on you. Apologies for all the questions, I’m enjoying the replies on this one and I like this topic lol
First of all, welcome back. Nice seeing you around again.

Sometimes I can feel it about to happen. There is a fullness I sometimes feel, and I know if that spot that feels full is pushed hard enough, long enough it empties. A current playmate discussed this with me, and it turned out he could feel it too. He showed me. Guided my fingers to it. I could barely reach. But for him it was easy. Push and jiggle. Juice comes out. He also tried to show me when there is a build up of fluod just chilling in my vagina, waiting for him to displace it. I couldn't bend my wrist enough. This is the stuff I hear him slurping up when he stops fucking me, or while he's going down on me. I can't ever feel this build up. It gets forced out by contractions, or when I'm getting close to climax and st a rt bearing down and squeezing his cock, or he can spill it, or displace it. I guess if there is any fluid left when I'm orgasmic, it would come out then, bit there's never any left. It comes out before I get there while my body is tensing up before release.

The confusing thing for men is, I think, when they are interested in making it happen, their jerky movements feel good, elicit a vocal response, and they see the liquid they were looking for, so they think that was my orgasm. It isn't totally unrelated. Not always, anyway. Right beforehand, a surge just spills out. And my orgasm would follow that, if nothing changed, a few seconds to a minute later.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I obviously can't speak for your wife, I have thought about this regarding myself. Why are some orgasms better than others? I still don't know. I used to have an acquaintance who did Erotic Hypnosis with me. Orgasms from hypnotic suggestion were extremely weak. Meanwhile, the strongest orgasms I ever had wear with my husband stimulating my anterior fornix with his penis. I have never experienced this with anyone else. In those cases, I had to be slightly numb, because stimulation to that area feels good, but also uncomfortable. The discomfort is enough to distract from the pleasure that would lead to climax. My partner would also have to be incredibly consistent. It takes a long time doing the exact same thing in the exact same rhythm. The rhythm doesn't matter, it just can't change.

For me, more powerful orgasms seem to depend upon my own mood and feelings, and the consistency of sensation caused by either myself or a partner, and the amount of time it takes to build up. An orgasm that crops up quickly, is always weaker than one that takes a long time to build. So for me, I have concluded that exploration that is varied and interesting has to take place for a while before a consistent pressure speed and rhythm is applied. Varied pleasant sensation leads to excitement, and then consistency leads to orgasm. I am too in the moment during masturbation or sexual play to test this theory.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No apologies needed. That’s what this place is for

It was hard for me to not make a big deal about any piv orgasm at all in my early sex life. Pop culture causes this. Now when you added physical proof with the ejaculate, (back when I thought the orgasm and liquid were integral) you have a fixation that validates most male egos. I didn’t stop the first time it ever happened, but I definitely spent some time reflecting and discussing after the action died down. In my head while still having sex, I was like holy shit what was that?

Now I mostly notice it happening with a change in the texture of the liquid. When it gets a bit more watery, is when I realize it’s happening. Definitely not a time to pause and admire your skill, like a douchebag, but rather continue, because you are doing something very right