Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m interested in subbing but I would like to know what kind of content he posts first lol
He only has two videos and they are a few seconds. Pay to view.

Reactions: JLFan100

JLFan100

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I am subbed on his account. Paid for content and whatnot. He disabled all his comments to have us DM for questions and since he doesn't regularly view comments according to what he told me. Tbh I don't think he plans on showing anything worth seeing or paying 10 dollars a month.

Gusbitch

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah that really is the annoying bit. He’s showed more for less than most anyone has posted (in the tik tok community) overall, but it’s still all a bunch of teases. Idk if he’s disconnected from the OF community and thinks “people will pay for whatever I post”. Like no bitch. If you were a girl, maybe, but we have far fewer simps in the gay community.

For instance, his last cringe post saying “tip me 5$ for a chance to get my Snapchat and start streaks?” Like bitch do I look like a 15 year old girl to you? Incidentally though it’s sitting at 40 likes and no tips, so, rip that idea.
The tips tho could be sent straight to his messages not on that one post. So he could be getting tips. But it’s a shit idea. Nobody will ever win something like that. He’ll just say, the winners have been messaged. Since you can’t see who tipped or who even subs, you’ll never know. It’s just a scam to get maximum cash out of idiots. And that’s a really shitty thing to do! A lot of gays tho are simps, but as a whole we’re at least a little smarter about it. ;) but some idiots will tip him for it. But not this guy!