Photos & Videos College And Olympic Wrestlers

I've collected a lot of wrestling videos through the years. Most of them are from defunct sites and channels so they're no longer available. I want to start a youtube channel to upload them so they're always there. What keywords should I use so people can find them? Thanks.

I've collected a lot of wrestling videos through the years. Most of them are from defunct sites and channels so they're no longer available. I want to start a youtube channel to upload them so they're always there. What keywords should I use so people can find them? Thanks.
singlet

Reactions: Trendyauto
do you have the greek style youth group vids that were on youtube ?

Lp vids

Do you have the Cam Kramer vids? I miss those