College friend

Oscar10

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hello this is the very first time i had an encounter with a male.

It was when i was in college and i had met a guy named Octavio. Over the semester we became good buds and got to the point where we could copy of each others home work

As the semester was ending we had gotten invited to a party that was 3 blocks away from where Octavio lived. I asked him “Can i stop by your apartment and leave my truck there? That way if we drink i don't drive.” He said “Yeah no problem and if it gets to late you can sleepover with me since in sure my roommate might have people over.” I answered “Sure the sofa sounds good.” He laughed and said “Nah you can sleep with me in bed and an advanced warning i sleep naked.” I looked at him confused and he just said that he was playing and laughed nervously.

We make our way to the party and we started drinking and having a good time, we got a buzz and started talking. Then he got to the point where he was all grabbing and hugging. I felt weird and asked him to stop, so he did and continued drinking. Once we felt like it was time to leave we grabbed a couple more for the 3 block walk. He stopped since he had to pee, pulled out his cock in front of me and said “Look at this shaven cock pee” he laughed and stared peeing i saw his size, he was a little bit bigger then me. Nothing to think about i said on my head. We continued walking till we got to his apartment.

We got inside and just hanged out and opened the beers that we had. That is when things got good. He started telling me that he is gay and that he was having a hard time fitting in. I was surprised about it. I told him that i was okay with hime being gay. He hugged me and thanked me, he slowly dropped his hands and grabbed my ass and i met him grab me for a good time. He pulled apart and looked at me and said “ i saw the way you were looking at my dick when i was peeing. You eyes never took there sight of it.” I saw his eyes and i launched at him kissing him.

We go to his room, strip naked, lay on bed and we start sucking each other. His dick was big, veiny, and had a nice girth. I had never sucked a dick before but it was like something came over me and i just wanted to pleasure him, grabbed his balls and sucked on them. He was an expert he was taking me and sucking me off so good i was moaning all the time. After a good while he told me to get on doggy style and i obediently did.

He told me “I am going to do something that you have never felt before” in my mind i was like fuck he is going to fuck me and i am dry. All of a sudden i felt something wet going up and down my ass and i let out a moan. I asked “What is that? It feels really good” he stopped and said “I am eating your ass do you like-“ i didn't let him finish as i moved my ass to his face. He continued to eat me out and i would moan louder. He would stop and suck my dick and then lick from my dick to my ass only to eat me out way more. I was in love with his tongue.

After a while he stopped and i felt him slapping my ass with his dick. I just put my ass more in the air face down ass up. He positioned his dick head on my ass and i felt his warmth. He spit on my ass and said “ready to be mine?” I just arched my ass more. He stopped went to grab a condom and some lube. Then his door swung open. We both looked in shock and heard the person say sorry and closed it.

I got embarrassed and got up and started changing. He was telling me to stay but my embarrassment won and we stopped evrything.

After that i haven't seen him and we lost contact.

Till this day i wish we would have locked the door, i was at the point of no return. I stayed a virgin and have never lost it.

Sounds like you really regret missing out on that and think about it a lot, and still haven't had the opportunity you dream about. When you get there, with someone that knows what they're doing, it's going to be even more amazing than you have imagined.