Photo CombiningPowers - New Fakes and Content (Non Ai)

CombiningPowers

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Howdy, still alive after my Discord got suspended earlier in the year. It still sucks and I'm still unsure if I'll be coming 'back' properly but thought in the meantime, since i'm still making fakes for myself, I could post them here and see if they gain any traction and such. Haven't posted in forums since the okey smokey JUB days so we shall see how this all goes

Not sure about captions and how they'd work in this setting so til I figure out what I'm doing, ill probably just post a bunch of Old and New fakes and yea, will keep people updated on future plans if they come around.

Follow my Linktree to keep up with my other socials and yea, depending on how this all goes, this may be a resurgence or maybe the final nail in the coffin, we shall see :p

CombiningPowers | Twitter | Linktree

Dumb question, but am I supposed to tag either the images or the thread itself? I'm not really sure and I'd appreciate any posting tips and tricks for the forum :)

Reactions: dextority
This was the last 'anon fake' poll i was able to run before the Discord got shut down. Love that for me but at least it went out with a gang-bang.

View attachment 136464371
Love that you're still making fakes , sorry if I couldn't join in on the discord , I'm just not too fond of that app lol

Ok, turns out most of the fakes I just posted were technnically already uploaded to Pillowfort so, from this post onwards, I'll only be uploading new fakes that haven't been posted anywhere else.

Also going to be slowly re-uploading my vast archives on the site via the gallery/album feature. I think this should make it easier to navigate my new or old content, hopefully :p

New Fakes -> Here, this thread you're looking at.
Older Fakes -> My Personal Gallery/Albums

Wendigoon

7d00d7136e8fc3116e89926436c355cf_waifu2x_photo_noise1_scale.png

"So how deep does your iceberg go Wendigoon? Haha, get it? Cos you ... make those videos? You know, cos your hole is, never mind" chuffed the Top, awkwardly stammering a cough as he hovered his ONLY redeeming feature against the supple entrance. "Deep breaths, you're here for the fucking, not the talking," whispered the embarrassed Youtuber to himself as he closed his eyes and prayed for the upcoming cumshot to hurry the hell up.

Last time he invited a 'Super Fan' to come and use him, Wendigoon figuring he'd probably get a better bedroom experience from a Hater instead, which gave him a lovely idea ...

Markiplier

GBiu4P3XgAANuKN.png

"Cat-Ears on, pesky shirt off, you boys have earned this next milestone!" congratulated Markiplier as he blew a few kisses and sent a flirty wink towards his webcam, giving each of his fuzzy pecs a smack to let them jiggle and bounce. Twitch had been pretty strict on nudity and sexual content as of late but it seems his newly grown body hair acted like a 'shield' of sorts, protecting him from all manners of bans and warnings.

"Baby oil all over these babies, don't worry, I won't forget this time," he playfully purred as he slathered his chest in the shiny substance, giving each of his perky nipples a tug and flick for good measure. With his next milestone creeping closer, time to see if his equally hairy ass could slip under those annoying policies ...

Charlie / Cr1TiKal / Penguinz0

2833x3776_49b073d089a24193c012115500ce48fa copy.png

If there's one thing that Charlie (Cr1tikal) cares more about than his vast, expansive sex-toy collection; it's his squats. Every waking hour of every day he is pumping his glutes, stretching his hamstrings and donkey-kicking the shit out of his quads. As payoff for his valiant efforts, he's got the plumpest, juiciest, bubbliest ass on all of Youtube; especially in relative to his King height.

What a waste to own every weird, crazy dildo on the internet and not a proper 'place' to put them all, sometimes all at once if he's feeling extra stretchy ...

Karl Urban

F3wq-2yW4AA9qbK.png

"You sure you're up for this lad? I'm a whole lotta man and a whole lotta ass, no handlebars included for this ride," chuckled Karl Urban as he stretched out his body to better flaunt his hairy legs, thick thighs and absolute cannon of a rump. Running his hand against his sprinkled cheeks and jiggling them with an iron-grip, it was safe to say his plump booty was meant to take tongues, fingers and cocks like a fish to water.

"Um ... pizza delivery? The door was open and um ... I think i'm in the wrong room," shakily replied the equally frightened, equally aroused serviceman, his training guidebook not preparing him for the case of horny, thonged DILFs. Karl let out a sexy growl, especially upon seeing the impressive bulge in the man's black jeans.

"Oh no, I think you're in just the right place, I've got your tip right here" he invited with a finger gesture, eager for two new things to snack on ...