Condom sliding up n down shaft while fucking or breaking

Supersoak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Black River Falls (Wisconsin, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just have a couple questions for you str8 dudes who are HUNG and or BIG CUMMERS,

1. What size condom do you wear?

2. Ever have problems putting it on or the fit of the rubber?

3. Once u start fucking do you keep pulling the condom down ur shaft to the base if it starts to slide / glide up and down ur long shaft while you're fucking a tight pussy?

4. If this is happening...slidding up and down and getting closer to falling off or even if you get so thick and long ....or she is so tight...that the condom bursts or breaks all of a sudden...do you STOP? Or do you continue to fuck her...without telling going faster and faster or enjoying the feeling of a nice tight warm pussy against ur huge cock...?

5. If this has happened to you and you have got a story...please share....including photos and or videos of your big cocks in condoms...

6. Are you a big cumshooter like me? Can you shoot a lot and far? And if u cum in the condom...inside a tight pussy....do you cum so much it leaks out the base of the condom??

Last edited:

Pionex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you aren't using the correct size condom. I know that if I try and use a regular sized condom, it is almost impossible to get it on and it hurts when I am fully erect. I usually use the larger condoms and I don't have any problem with them coming off. If the condom is too large, it just seems to reason that it wont stay on your cock. I actually asked my doctor about condom use before I got married and he told me that I was a big boy and that I might need to experiment with different condoms. He gave me a sample pack of different condoms and the larger size fit pretty well.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually wear Magnum and XLs - both fit pretty good so have not ever had an issue with slippage. Even when my cock has been lubed up and then I put a condom on no issues. No problems putting them on either. When I first started having sex I was naive and used regular condoms. Blew out a few and had to stop to replace them.

I wish I was a cummer like you!

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Magnums XL or Durex King

2) They're a but "snug", but otherwise I have very little problem putting them on.

3) If necessary, yes.

4) If something breaks or slips, we stop, readjust and/or get another rubber, then continue.

5) No real "stories" to tell.

6) A: No clue. B: from what I've heard yes. At least compared to some guys. C: Sometimes.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the days when I used condoms regularly, I found the best was FOREX. It was not latex, not a rubber, and did not fit like one. It was natural lamb and so it acted like a second layer of very thin skin, which it was. It was much looser and moved like a loose foreskin, so it did not constrict you. You did have to sometimes catch it on a deep thrust, but unless it was very old I never heard of one breaking (that did happen once).
The lubrication was much more liquid than a latex condom.
They did not have a place to catch semen at the tip since it was loose on the head, so when you blew a load it fully shot out and covered your penis head. If you stayed in (and who wouldn't) until you got really limp you had to be sure to grab the base of the condom to bring it out with you or it would stay in the lady.
Oh, and you asked about putting it on. Hard to describe, but not like a latex condom you unroll. It was more like you unfolded it and pulled it on like sock or like putting a knife in a sheath. I guess why Forex called them sheaths.

Not sure they are made anymore, but if I started back I would look for something like them again.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Trojan Magnum or Lifestyle Large
2. Never really had problems putting these on. I did with regular condoms in college which prompted me to find a larger sized condom. Started using Magnums and haven't looked back since.
3. Depends. Because I keep my cock hairy, I didn't typically roll the condom all the way down to the base because, well, it pulls hair and when I take it off it hurts like a son-of-a-bitch. So if she's getting super wet and the wetness gets in the condom, then yes, there were times when the condom would slip a little. Rolling it all the way down to the base prevented that from ever happening again.
4. I would stop. But not right away. The first few times a condom broke on me in college I would immediately pull out, put a new one on, and go back to fucking. Once I learned what it felt like to be inside a woman bare, sometimes I continue a few strokes or for a few minutes and revel in the pleasure - THEN put one back on.
5. Story? Well, we were fucking and I felt a small snap around my shaft. While I was still fucking, I sat up a bit to see my cock as I was pulling out and noticed the condom broke. Pushed back in and kept fucking for a few minutes. After a few minutes I acted like it JUST happened, pulled out, put a new one on, and continued fucking her. *Don't judge me. People have done much worse than that!*
6. I don't shoot like you unfortunately. Wish I did though, that's no secret. I've said on this site many times how I envy guys that can shoot their cum far distances and in large quantities. Never had my cum leak from the condom.

Simba

Pionex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the days when I used condoms regularly, I found the best was FOREX. It was not latex, not a rubber, and did not fit like one. It was natural lamb and so it acted like a second layer of very thin skin, which it was. It was much looser and moved like a loose foreskin, so it did not constrict you. You did have to sometimes catch it on a deep thrust, but unless it was very old I never heard of one breaking (that did happen once).
The lubrication was much more liquid than a latex condom.
They did not have a place to catch semen at the tip since it was loose on the head, so when you blew a load it fully shot out and covered your penis head. If you stayed in (and who wouldn't) until you got really limp you had to be sure to grab the base of the condom to bring it out with you or it would stay in the lady.
Oh, and you asked about putting it on. Hard to describe, but not like a latex condom you unroll. It was more like you unfolded it and pulled it on like sock or like putting a knife in a sheath. I guess why Forex called them sheaths.

Not sure they are made anymore, but if I started back I would look for something like them again.

The condoms were made of the intestine of sheep. They could allow the passage of std's so they were taken off of the market. I have an older friend who told me about them. He said he used them a few times but he was always afraid they had come off and he didn't realize it... Some people were actually allergic to them (or the lubrication on them)!

Pionex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Trojan Magnum or Lifestyle Large
2. Never really had problems putting these on. I did with regular condoms in college which prompted me to find a larger sized condom. Started using Magnums and haven't looked back since.
3. Depends. Because I keep my cock hairy, I didn't typically roll the condom all the way down to the base because, well, it pulls hair and when I take it off it hurts like a son-of-a-bitch. So if she's getting super wet and the wetness gets in the condom, then yes, there were times when the condom would slip a little. Rolling it all the way down to the base prevented that from ever happening again.
4. I would stop. But not right away. The first few times a condom broke on me in college I would immediately pull out, put a new one on, and go back to fucking. Once I learned what it felt like to be inside a woman bare, sometimes I continue a few strokes or for a few minutes and revel in the pleasure - THEN put one back on.
5. Story? Well, we were fucking and I felt a small snap around my shaft. While I was still fucking, I sat up a bit to see my cock as I was pulling out and noticed the condom broke. Pushed back in and kept fucking for a few minutes. After a few minutes I acted like it JUST happened, pulled out, put a new one on, and continued fucking her. *Don't judge me. People have done much worse than that!*
6. I don't shoot like you unfortunately. Wish I did though, that's no secret. I've said on this site many times how I envy guys that can shoot their cum far distances and in large quantities. Never had my cum leak from the condom.

Simba

I am just wondering how you were able to break a condom? Condoms can be stretched over your fist without breaking. They are blown up like a baloon at the factory when they are tested! You and I are about the same size in length. I don't know about your girth but, I am about 7" around and I have never had a condom break on me. Some people don't put them on correctly. They stretch them way out and then place them over the head and pull them down. I always place the condom at the top of the head and keep the top flat between my thumb and forefinger and then roll the condom down about half way. I always allow room for the semen to go into the end of the condom without any air being there. My penis is thick enough that the condom doesn't come off until I remove it. I stay erect long after I cum and the condom doesn't loosen that much.
My doctor said that condoms are made to be safe and they should not break. He said that if I am having a problem with them breaking, I more than likely am not putting them on correctly.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am just wondering how you were able to break a condom? Condoms can be stretched over your fist without breaking. They are blown up like a baloon at the factory when they are tested! You and I are about the same size in length. I don't know about your girth but, I am about 7" around and I have never had a condom break on me. Some people don't put them on correctly. They stretch them way out and then place them over the head and pull them down. I always place the condom at the top of the head and keep the top flat between my thumb and forefinger and then roll the condom down about half way. I always allow room for the semen to go into the end of the condom without any air being there. My penis is thick enough that the condom doesn't come off until I remove it. I stay erect long after I cum and the condom doesn't loosen that much.
My doctor said that condoms are made to be safe and they should not break. He said that if I am having a problem with them breaking, I more than likely am not putting them on correctly.

As a long time condom user, I am well aware of what a condom can do. That being said, the integrity of a condom can be decreased by many factors including, but limited to; exposure to excessive heat before usage, small tears in the condom when tearing open the package and not being careful, small tears in the condom from sharp or "hang" fingernails when putting on the condom, and as you've stated, incorrect technique when putting on a condom.

Finally, if you read my post, you'll see that I said "The first few times a condom broke on me in college...". I was sexual until college, so I was new to condom use and all it entails. After those first few times, it only happened sporadically by factors I am unaware of. But for you to assume, or to assert that I somehow quantified condoms breaking with the size of my cock if vastly absurd, at best. Read my post again, then respond. :cool:

Simba

dontuwantoknow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had them break before but it is because of constant pressure and poking on one part of the condom. When you put your hand in or blow it up over your head the pressure is evenly distributed.