Conn & Benny

Kaliso

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everybody on campus knew Connor’s name, even before he started freshman year. The star wrestler from out of state had been a major catch for his college. It had beat out his other offers by lavishing him with perks: free tuition, a private apartment on campus, and additional, one-on-one instruction on any subject. Everyone was pinning their hopes on “The Silver Bullet”, as he’d been named on social media, to lead the school to its first championship in over a decade.

Conn didn’t hide being gay, and no one on the wrestling team cared. No one else on the team was gay, as far as Conn knew, but they all had gay friends and relatives. The only thing anyone on the team, or at entire the school, really cared about was WINNING. That certainly made things less embarrassing for Conn when he got hard during practice. He honestly wasn’t into any of his teammates, but he couldn’t help it. His singlet was snug around his very decent 7.5 inches. He’d had to hide his hard-on in practice and matches before, but now, everyone’s eyes were on him all the time. He tried jerking off before practice, but his nutsac would be plump again in minutes and start his cock twitching.

Conn started noticing a cute guy in the stands watching him at every practice. His hair was darker and shorter than Conn’s, and he had the build of a dancer or gymnast more than a wrestler. He always bounced in his seat while watching Conn, whether he was alone or with a group of friends who acted just as hyper as he was. Conn usually responded with a glance, or sometimes a wave. But he always went straight from practice back to the gym until late, so the contact ended there.

One time, though, around a month into the semester, the cutie from the stands made sure to catch up with Conn as he was packing his bags right after practice.

“You ate that practice,” he said, smiling and barely able to keep still.

“Thanks.”

“I’m Ben,” he said. “My friends call me Benny.”

“Hey,” Conn said. “I’m…”

“I know,” Benny said, beaming.

There was an awkward pause as Benny looked into Conn’s eyes, but Conn averted his.

“Do you like basketball?” Benny said.

“Uh, sure.”

“You should come to tomorrow night’s game,” Benny said. “I’m on the cheer squad.”

“Uh, yeah, if I have the time,” Conn said. “Gotta hit the gym if I wanna keep ahead.”

“Oh, I know, that’s why you look so great,” Benny said, locking eyes again.

Another awkward pause.

“Well… see ya soon,” Benny said. “Tomorrow or…around.”

Conn stood in thought just long enough for Benny to turn around before he left the gym, and see Conn watching.

It was clear Benny was flirting; Conn wasn’t an idiot. He just wasn’t sure he wanted to do anything about it. He still had a lot of settling in to do on campus, a lot of people to impress. Any kind of personal life could make him lose focus. He had even started jerking off several times a day, to try to clear his mind. What mattered most was the wrestling dual coming up in a few weeks with his college’s biggest rival.

But all Conn could think of that night, lying in bed, was how Benny’s ass had looked as he walked out of the gym earlier that day. Conn had tried not to stare, but that ass was just so…AH! Those shorts Benny was wearing, and the way they hugged his ass cheeks. Conn could really dig his fingers into those! It all made Conn ROCK hard, even though his cock ached from having cum three times that day already. He had to rub another one out, though, and dribbled a few droplets onto his trimmed pubes, in order to get some much-needed rest.

Conn got up at sunrise the next day to put in a few hours of running and lifting weights before lunch. It left him some spare time that evening to go to the basketball game. He still didn’t know that many people outside of wrestling. It might be fun, he thought, to focus on something else, just for a few hours. Maybe make a few new friends and show some school spirit. And, if nothing else, Benny’s ass would be there – in a uniform.

It was now Conn who was the one watching from the stands, and he couldn’t take his eyes off Benny’s slender body. Every time Benny jumped and cheered, Conn pictured him bouncing like that on his shaft. He wanted to rub his thumbs into the nipples on Benny’s smooth chest as Benny rode him, their eyes locked. Benny would moan for Conn to fuck him more, deeper, and Conn would finally get to spread those sexy ass cheeks wide. He’d push in, every inch getting him closer to balls deep, as Benny would writhe and tap his cock tip on Conn’s abs, mixing precum with sweat, and …

Conn snapped back to reality as the halftime buzzer sounded. He saw Benny waving to him from courtside, so he went down to see him.

“You came!” Benny said, and hugged Conn.

Before Conn could reply, Benny said: “I wanna show you something.”

He ran to his bag and came back with a sketch.

“I was thinking of showing this to your coach and the head of athletics ahead of the big dual,” he said.

It was a drawing of a silver bullet, being fired by our school’s logo.

“We could put it on t-shirts for fundraising and stuff,” Benny said. “The school could make tons for the wrestling program, or … anything it wants. You’re already so popular. The Silver Bullet and all.”

Conn stared at it.

“Whatdya think?” Benny said.

“It’s great,” Conn said. “I just don’t know what the school will think of the gun thing. I mean, with school shootings and all. Kinda in bad taste.”

For the first time, Benny’s smile dropped.

“I mean, maybe,” he said. “I didn’t think of that.” There was an awkward pause as he looked back at his squad. “Look, halftime’s almost over, so…” He ran off to join them, without looking back this time.

Conn didn’t stay for the rest of the game. He tried going to the gym again to clear his head, but his mind wouldn’t stop swirling. He was either thinking about what a jerk he’d been to Benny, or how much he wanted to make it up to him by fucking him senseless. But neither scenario was where his focus needed to be this early in the semester. He needed to show the school it hadn’t wasted its money on him.

When Conn got back to his room, he looked up Benny’s profile on Insta. There were pictures of him with tons of friends, partying and living his best life on vacations. Conn couldn’t believe he’d extinguished any of that joy, even for a moment.

He opened his DMs and wrote out a short note. “Hey man. Sry abt today. Im just nervous af about being the guy everyones got there eye on. Thanks for the sketch. It was really sweet.”

He hesitated before sending it. He was probably making too much out of what’d happened. It’s not like he’d broken the twink’s heart just by not saying the right thing at the right time. And this kind of drama was exactly what he wanted to avoid, and why he hadn’t wanted to see Benny again so soon.

But Conn did regret not having been more tactful, so he sent the DM. He closed his eyes for a few minutes and ended up feeling good about his decision. He could fix anything he needed to tomorrow, and get back on track with his practice. That’s where he felt his strongest and most confident – on the mat!

And just as Conn headed toward the bathroom to start his nightly routine, there was a knock on the door.

“Conn? Are you there?” the voice said. “It’s Benny.”

(to be continued)

If this gets at least 10 likes, I’ll post more of the story!

Conn invited Benny into his room.

“Damn,” he said looking around. “Nice place. I have three roommates in something smaller than this, and none of them even have the decency to be cute.”

They stood behind the closed door, close to each other. Benny smiled.

“Thanks for the DM,” he said. “I wasn’t really mad at you. I just...was really hoping you’d like it.”

Conn paused for a moment.

“I can’t stop thinking about it...you,” he said, locking eyes with Benny on that last word.

“Oh yeah?” Benny said with a slight grin, and walked toward Conn seductively. “Well, I haven’t thought about you at all...”

They stood face-to-face as Benny laid his hand on Conn’s bulge and felt the shape of his hardened shaft straining against his jeans. He cupped the outline in his hand.

“Your singlet doesn’t lie,” he said playfully.

Conn stood silently but laser-focused as Benny unbuttoned him and slid his hand down the front of his underwear. Conn could hear his own heartbeat and the sound of his own breath.

Benny swiped his thumb over the tip of Conn’s cock to soak up some precum, then made a show of bringing the thumb to his lips.

“Tastes so sweet,” he said, softly smacking his lips.

Conn watched intently. “Want more?” he said. Benny smiled and nodded.

Conn coaxed a full droplet from his cock slit onto his fingertip, raised it to Benny’s mouth, and placed it in the middle of his tongue. Benny gave a slight moan and closed his lips around Conn’s finger as he slowly pulled it back.

Conn moved in swiftly and kissed Benny, who swung his arms around Conn’s neck and put his hand on the back of Conn’s head. Conn pushed Benny against the wall. Benny groaned a bit from the impact but didn’t release the kiss. Conn spun Benny around, planted his arms above his head on the wall, pinned Benny’s wrists, and PUSHED his crotch against Benny’s ass. Benny moaned louder and leaned against Conn’s muscular torso.

Conn then swung one of Benny’s arms behind his back and pinned it there, and Benny yelped.

“Ow! Get off me!” he shouted.

Conn thought he was playing at first, but then realized. “Really?”

“Yes!” Benny yelled, pushing against Conn. “Get OFF!”

Conn released him.

“Fuck! Aren’t you supposed to know your own strength, Silver Bullet?!” Benny said, rubbing his arm and shoulder.

Conn stood in a shocked silence.

“I’m not a fuck toy!” Benny said. “If it’s gonna be rough, we both have to know.”

Conn could barely speak.

“Look,” Benny said after a moment, “it’s a trigger for me, OK? My boyfriend in high school was abusive. I finally broke up with him a year before graduation, and I had to spend all of senior year seeing him around every day.”

“I....had no idea...”

“Of course not,” Benny said. “But you gotta respect me, OK?”

Conn nodded.

“OK. I should get going anyway,” Benny said. “I have a quiz in the morning.”

He walked to the door. “Have a good night, Silver Bullet,” he said affectionately, and kissed Conn on the cheek before leaving.

Conn stayed awake all that night, and this time not because he needed to drain his balls. He had to expend his nervous energy somehow, so he went for a five-mile run. He got back at dawn and crashed into bed.

Conn was determined after that to start fresh with Benny. Yes, what had first got his attention were Benny’s smile, lips, and ass, but, obviously, Conn needed to slow his roll on that. They still hardly knew each other, and maybe, he thought, that’s what had to change.

So, the next day, Conn sent Benny a DM asking him on a date that weekend. He was pumped when Benny responded with a “like” and blushing emoji.

The night of the date, Conn dressed in a tight-fitting shirt and pants, and sprayed on generous amounts of Le Male: on the neck, the chest, the wrist, and, as a pleasant surprise, on his crotch. He’d made a reservation at a nearby restaurant and had even bought Benny a present.

Benny showed up in the university parking lot looking fire, but clearly tired. They kissed.

“Squad practice yesterday was killer, but I wasn’t going to miss this for anything,” he said.

They enjoyed an amazing meal, and Conn managed to hold his own in conversations about everything except wrestling, cheerleading, studies, or the diets they’d put aside for the night.

During dessert, he gave Benny the present, and smiled as Benny peeled it open with the excitement of finding something under the tree on Christmas morning.

“A sketching kit,” he said, examining it.

“I figured you could do another drawing for me,” Conn said. “With all those new colors.”

Benny smiled. “Look at you. Muscles AND rizz…”

Conn took one of Benny’s hands, and said, somewhat haltingly: “I’m really sorry about last time. I’m still learning a lot about myself. I don’t know why I do or feel certain things sometimes. But I do respect you, and I want to spend more time with you.”

Benny smiled, and then peered over the edge of Conn’s end of the table. “Are you reading that off your phone?” he said, laughing.

Conn blushed and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

“As far as wanting to spend more time together,” Benny said, “... me too.”

Conn felt Benny’s foot slide up his leg and into his crotch. It was a jolt at first, but Conn then discreetly took Benny’s shoe off and pressed his foot deeper into his bulge. Benny clenched his toes to slowly stroke Conn’s clothed cock, causing him to shift in his seat and stifle his moans with a napkin. With Benny’s heel resting on his balls like a pillow, Conn put his hand under the table and ran his fingers in a ring shape up and down Benny’s big toe. His body surged with the anticipation of Benny’s soft lips running smoothly like that along his cock.

Before they got into the car to drive back to campus, Benny stopped in the parking lot and pulled Conn close to him.

“Pics, or it didn’t happen…” he said, putting his head close to Conn’s. They smiled as Benny snapped pictures and quickly posted them.

On the drive back, Conn was hoping to keep the mood going, but when he looked over just a few minutes into the ride, Benny was asleep in his seat. The long hours of practice the day before had caught up with him. Conn let him sleep until they reached Benny’s dorm, and then woke him up gently. They kissed goodnight and Benny walked his weary, sexy body inside, hugging his sketching set the entire way.

Conn spent the rest of the weekend training for some a qualifying match set for Monday. He could feel that putting things on a better path with Benny had actually created some headspace for him to focus on training, rather than clouded his mind, as he’d feared. He felt in a good place, and back in control.

On Monday, Conn walked into the gym for his qualifier and was happy to see Benny was there to watch. Benny was standing on the sidelines, bouncing in place like before, and proudly held up the sketching kit for Conn to see he was carrying it with him. Conn wanted to talk, but had to stretch and do his usual mental routine for the match.

When Conn looked up from stretching a few minutes later, he saw Benny talking to his opponent in the qualifier that afternoon: Preston Markovich. Conn was already a bit nervous about taking on Preston, who was known for his lightning-fast blast double that could topple opponents of any size and strength.

Conn knew from Preston’s TikToks that he was gay, too. A cold chill then went through his veins that stopped him in his tracks. Had Preston seen the post about his date with Benny, and is that why he was talking to him? Was Preston really that much of a prick? Conn thought it was also pretty fucked up of Benny to be flirting with someone, not even 48 hours after their date.

Conn glared at the two of them. Benny noticed almost immediately and looked at Conn quizzically. Preston looked over and faked a smile. Conn walked over to them.

“Hey, Conn,” Benny said, smiling.

“Better cut down on the roids before the acne on your arms spreads to your dick,” Conn said to Preston.

Benny’s eyes widened.

“That’s keratosis pilaris, asshole. Non-communicable, and I’m 100% natty,” he said, flexing. Conn stepped in his face.

“Hey, hey, guys!” Conn’s coach said, getting between them. “Save it for the match, but keep it under control! Got it?”

Preston and Conn stared each other down for another moment. “See ya, Benny,” he said.

Benny came close to Conn. “Dayum, that was some serious shade. Do wrestlers always shit-talk each other like that?”

Conn looked at him for a few seconds, and, without answering, walked toward the mat. “What is it, Conn?” Benny said as Conn was walking away. “What’s wrong?”

Preston and Conn approached the ref and got their anklets. They assumed the neutral position, eyes locked on each other.

“You know I’m fuckin him before you do, right?” Preston said to Conn. “Like, tonight.”

Conn narrowed his eyes and prepared to teach Preston the meaning of respect.

(Let me know if you want to read Part 3, the stunning conclusion!)

Conn planned to surprise Preston with quick offense and score some early points to knock the little prick off his game. As soon as the ref blew the whistle, Conn faked a tie-up and went straight for a takedown. Preston was positioned lower than he expected, though, and their heads collided. The impact sounded like the crack of two bowling balls slapping against each other. Preston took the brunt of it and collapsed to the mat. Conn was penalized a point for unnecessary roughness, even though it had clearly been unintentional.

By the end of the first period, the score was tied 1:1. Conn had picked up a point by escaping a hold, but Preston was too damn wiry for Conn to achieve much offense. The second period was just as tense, with Conn scoring a near fall, but Preston taking him down with a blast double that had seemed to come out of nowhere. They were tied again at 3:3 as the whistle blew. Conn glanced at the stands and saw Benny watching nervously, but then quickly turned his attention back to the final period of the match.

The third period started with Conn in the bottom position. He immediately tried another escape, but Preston kept Conn’s wrists tied up and his head on the mat. As they inched forward, with their bodies pressed together, Preston whispered into Conn’s ear.

“Look who’s getting topped now, Silver Bullet.”

That momentary break in Preston’s focus was all Conn needed. He pushed onto his hands and knees, and then flipped over Preston’s front and behind his back for a reversal worth two points. Preston managed an escape 10 seconds later, bringing him within a point, but Conn applied a front headlock and let the clock run down the remaining seconds. The final whistle signaled a 5:4 victory for Conn.

Benny ran down from the stands and hugged Conn.

“I am totally shook,” he said. “You fuckin SLAYED that!”

Conn laughed. “Thanks. I’m all sweaty. Lemme change real quick and we’ll go out somewhere.”

As they were approaching the locker room, Conn heard someone calling for him. It was Preston, and he was coming up fast, with a teammate behind him.

“That was some bullshit out there!” he shouted, stepping in Conn’s face. “What the fuck was that headbutt about? And at the end of the third, the ref should’ve called you for stalling. I fuckin won that match!”

“What happened to good sportsmanship, Markovich?” Benny said.

Preston flashed a look at Benny, then back at Conn. “I should’ve known you’d let your cocksucker do your talking for you.”

“What did you just call me?!” Benny said, and stepped toward Preston. “Call me that again! Go ahead!”

Conn stepped in between them and stood eye-to-eye with Preston.

“I know your type, Preston,” he said. “Brute force and anger have always worked for you, so you think they’re the answer to everything. But one day, you’re gonna meet someone who deserves better, who shows you there’s a lot more to life - like I have.”

Preston smirked.

“What the fuck are you even talking about with this Buddhist psychobabble bullshit?” he said. He taunted Conn but couldn’t make him flinch.

“Come on, Preston,” his teammate said. “Coach is looking for us.”

The competitors stared each other down for another few seconds.

“We’ll settle this – on the mat,” Conn said.

Preston turned to go. “Buncha beta bitches,” he said, and walked off with his teammate.

Conn turned to Benny. “You alright?” Benny nodded. “OK. Give me just five minutes to jump in the shower and change. If he comes back…you can clearly take care of yourself.” They laughed.

When Conn came back out, Benny was on his phone, waiting. Preston hadn’t returned.

“Before we go,” Benny said, “pics, or it didn’t happen.” They stood close together.

“One for the win,” he said, and snapped a selfie of them smiling. “And one for us.” He snapped one of them kissing.

They stopped by Conn’s room first for him to drop off his gear. When they closed the door, they were finally alone again.

“You know,” Conn said, “I meant what I told Pres….”

“Shhhh…” Benny said, stepping toward him. “This is one time when you’ve said enough.”

They kissed, deeply, then even more deeply. Conn pulled Benny close and dug his hands into his soft, squeezable ass. Benny wrapped his lips around Conn’s tongue and sucked it into his mouth.

In a reenactment of their pivotal first night, Conn pushed Benny against the wall, spun him around, and threw his arms above him, pinning his wrists. He SHOVED his crotch into Benny’s ass, and as Benny leaned into him, he nibbled on his earlobe.

“This feels so right…” Benny sighed as Conn ran his hands down his body.

Conn pulled Benny’s shirt off and then his own. The skin-to-skin contact was enough to make Conn’s cock leak. Benny then spun himself around and pulled Conn against the wall.

“Not a bad reversal, right?” he said. “See, you’re not the only one who’s learning…”

He got on his knees and breathed heavily into Conn’s crotch, then rubbed his nose and cheek on the stiff shaft writhing in Conn’s jeans. He looked up as he unzipped Conn and licked at the precum stain on his underwear.

“Still so sweet…” he said, smacking his lips again.

Finally, he took Conn’s iron-hard cock out and, just as Conn had pictured during their dinner date, slowly ran his soft lips along each side of his shaft. Conn could hardly hold back, though maybe he didn’t have to - he could cum three times that night and it still wouldn’t be enough. Conn held the back of Benny’s head and slowly thrusted into his mouth. He watched Benny pant as he tapped his cock tip on Benny’s tongue and then slid DEEP into his throat.

Conn pulled Benny to his feet, yanked down his pants, and faced him toward the footboard of his bed. That incredible ass was inches from his cock, but Conn wanted to prep it first. He spread Benny’s ass cheeks and licked at his juicy hole. Benny moaned and pushed against Conn’s tongue, which stiffened like a cock. Benny’s cock deserved attention too, so Conn stroked it as he ran his tongue along the walls of the ass he’d longed to fuck.

Benny turned his body and pulled Conn in for a kiss.

“I taste so good on you,” he said.

“And I’m gonna fit inside you so good,” Conn said, sliding his kisses to Benny’s neck.

“Promise me something, Conn?” Benny said. “Promise me you’ll fuck me deep. I need you so deep in me. Never stop pushing inside me.”

Conn had to stop himself again from cumming right there and then. He picked Benny up, carried him to the bed, and crawled on top of him. Their bodies rubbed against each other until Benny slid his slender frame on top.

After applying some lube, Benny positioned his ass on the tip of Conn’s cock and slowly, gradually sat back on it. Conn felt as though his cock was practically going right through Benny, who arched his back and leaned into Conn’s strong hands.

Conn acted out the vision he’d had days before. He rubbed his thumbs into Benny’s nipples as his sexy bottom found a rhythm on his cock. Benny’s cock tapped against Conn’s abs as he bounced, splattering droplets of precum onto his sixpack.

“Yes, yes, deep like that, fuck me…” Benny begged.

Conn picked up the pace. He squeezed those ass cheeks he’d craved and spread them an inch wider so he could drive in deeper. Benny leaned forward and kissed Conn, and moaned into his mouth each time Conn fucked into him.

Conn reached for Benny’s cock, but he swatted his hand away.

“That’ll make me cum, and the top always cums first,” he said.

“Let’s cum together,” Conn suggested. Benny smiled and kissed him.

As Conn pushed into Benny those final times, Benny’s ass pulled his cock in balls deep. They fit each other’s bodies like puzzle pieces that had finally been reunited.

They locked eyes as Conn erupted into Benny, and Benny came almost simultaneously, drenching Conn’s chest and abs. They soon relaxed into each other, and kissed. Conn playfully tapped Benny’s nose.

“You’re my silver bullet.”

THE END

Conn planned to surprise Preston with quick offense and score some early points to knock the little prick off his game. As soon as the ref blew the whistle, Conn faked a tie-up and went straight for a takedown. Preston was positioned lower than he expected, though, and their heads collided. The impact sounded like the crack of two bowling balls slapping against each other. Preston took the brunt of it and collapsed to the mat. Conn was penalized a point for unnecessary roughness, even though it had clearly been unintentional.

By the end of the first period, the score was tied 1:1. Conn had picked up a point by escaping a hold, but Preston was too damn wiry for Conn to achieve much offense. The second period was just as tense, with Conn scoring a near fall, but Preston taking him down with a blast double that had seemed to come out of nowhere. They were tied again at 3:3 as the whistle blew. Conn glanced at the stands and saw Benny watching nervously, but then quickly turned his attention back to the final period of the match.

The third period started with Conn in the bottom position. He immediately tried another escape, but Preston kept Conn’s wrists tied up and his head on the mat. As they inched forward, with their bodies pressed together, Preston whispered into Conn’s ear.

“Look who’s getting topped now, Silver Bullet.”

That momentary break in Preston’s focus was all Conn needed. He pushed onto his hands and knees, and then flipped over Preston’s front and behind his back for a reversal worth two points. Preston managed an escape 10 seconds later, bringing him within a point, but Conn applied a front headlock and let the clock run down the remaining seconds. The final whistle signaled a 5:4 victory for Conn.

Benny ran down from the stands and hugged Conn.

“I am totally shook,” he said. “You fuckin SLAYED that!”

Conn laughed. “Thanks. I’m all sweaty. Lemme change real quick and we’ll go out somewhere.”

As they were approaching the locker room, Conn heard someone calling for him. It was Preston, and he was coming up fast, with a teammate behind him.

“That was some bullshit out there!” he shouted, stepping in Conn’s face. “What the fuck was that headbutt about? And at the end of the third, the ref should’ve called you for stalling. I fuckin won that match!”

“What happened to good sportsmanship, Markovich?” Benny said.

Preston flashed a look at Benny, then back at Conn. “I should’ve known you’d let your cocksucker do your talking for you.”

“What did you just call me?!” Benny said, and stepped toward Preston. “Call me that again! Go ahead!”

Conn stepped in between them and stood eye-to-eye with Preston.

“I know your type, Preston,” he said. “Brute force and anger have always worked for you, so you think they’re the answer to everything. But one day, you’re gonna meet someone who deserves better, who shows you there’s a lot more to life - like I have.”

Preston smirked.

“What the fuck are you even talking about with this Buddhist psychobabble bullshit?” he said. He taunted Conn but couldn’t make him flinch.

“Come on, Preston,” his teammate said. “Coach is looking for us.”

The competitors stared each other down for another few seconds.

“We’ll settle this – on the mat,” Conn said.

Preston turned to go. “Buncha beta bitches,” he said, and walked off with his teammate.

Conn turned to Benny. “You alright?” Benny nodded. “OK. Give me just five minutes to jump in the shower and change. If he comes back…you can clearly take care of yourself.” They laughed.

When Conn came back out, Benny was on his phone, waiting. Preston hadn’t returned.

“Before we go,” Benny said, “pics, or it didn’t happen.” They stood close together.

“One for the win,” he said, and snapped a selfie of them smiling. “And one for us.” He snapped one of them kissing.

They stopped by Conn’s room first for him to drop off his gear. When they closed the door, they were finally alone again.

“You know,” Conn said, “I meant what I told Pres….”

“Shhhh…” Benny said, stepping toward him. “This is one time when you’ve said enough.”

They kissed, deeply, then even more deeply. Conn pulled Benny close and dug his hands into his soft, squeezable ass. Benny wrapped his lips around Conn’s tongue and sucked it into his mouth.

In a reenactment of their pivotal first night, Conn pushed Benny against the wall, spun him around, and threw his arms above him, pinning his wrists. He SHOVED his crotch into Benny’s ass, and as Benny leaned into him, he nibbled on his earlobe.

“This feels so right…” Benny sighed as Conn ran his hands down his body.

Conn pulled Benny’s shirt off and then his own. The skin-to-skin contact was enough to make Conn’s cock leak. Benny then spun himself around and pulled Conn against the wall.

“Not a bad reversal, right?” he said. “See, you’re not the only one who’s learning…”

He got on his knees and breathed heavily into Conn’s crotch, then rubbed his nose and cheek on the stiff shaft writhing in Conn’s jeans. He looked up as he unzipped Conn and licked at the precum stain on his underwear.

“Still so sweet…” he said, smacking his lips again.

Finally, he took Conn’s iron-hard cock out and, just as Conn had pictured during their dinner date, slowly ran his soft lips along each side of his shaft. Conn could hardly hold back, though maybe he didn’t have to - he could cum three times that night and it still wouldn’t be enough. Conn held the back of Benny’s head and slowly thrusted into his mouth. He watched Benny pant as he tapped his cock tip on Benny’s tongue and then slid DEEP into his throat.

Conn pulled Benny to his feet, yanked down his pants, and faced him toward the footboard of his bed. That incredible ass was inches from his cock, but Conn wanted to prep it first. He spread Benny’s ass cheeks and licked at his juicy hole. Benny moaned and pushed against Conn’s tongue, which stiffened like a cock. Benny’s cock deserved attention too, so Conn stroked it as he ran his tongue along the walls of the ass he’d longed to fuck.

Benny turned his body and pulled Conn in for a kiss.

“I taste so good on you,” he said.

“And I’m gonna fit inside you so good,” Conn said, sliding his kisses to Benny’s neck.

“Promise me something, Conn?” Benny said. “Promise me you’ll fuck me deep. I need you so deep in me. Never stop pushing inside me.”

Conn had to stop himself again from cumming right there and then. He picked Benny up, carried him to the bed, and crawled on top of him. Their bodies rubbed against each other until Benny slid his slender frame on top.

After applying some lube, Benny positioned his ass on the tip of Conn’s cock and slowly, gradually sat back on it. Conn felt as though his cock was practically going right through Benny, who arched his back and leaned into Conn’s strong hands.

Conn acted out the vision he’d had days before. He rubbed his thumbs into Benny’s nipples as his sexy bottom found a rhythm on his cock. Benny’s cock tapped against Conn’s abs as he bounced, splattering droplets of precum onto his sixpack.

“Yes, yes, deep like that, fuck me…” Benny begged.

Conn picked up the pace. He squeezed those ass cheeks he’d craved and spread them an inch wider so he could drive in deeper. Benny leaned forward and kissed Conn, and moaned into his mouth each time Conn fucked into him.

Conn reached for Benny’s cock, but he swatted his hand away.

“That’ll make me cum, and the top always cums first,” he said.

“Let’s cum together,” Conn suggested. Benny smiled and kissed him.

As Conn pushed into Benny those final times, Benny’s ass pulled his cock in balls deep. They fit each other’s bodies like puzzle pieces that had finally been reunited.

They locked eyes as Conn erupted into Benny, and Benny came almost simultaneously, drenching Conn’s chest and abs. They soon relaxed into each other, and kissed. Conn playfully tapped Benny’s nose.

“You’re my silver bullet.”

THE END
What a great tale mate! I appreciate how real everyone feels. I wonder if you have an photo references for your boys hehe

Reactions: Kaliso