Conner Bobay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeboo4u

Legendary Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Future Millionaire LMAO

Also kinda weird he talks to you as long as he think you're going to send him money but as soon as you ask something in return that doesn't work for him, he blocks you. What a guy.
I saw that coming lol

I should ask him on only fans his free account if he blocks me I get my over priced video I got from him few months ago bc if someone blocks you it auto pay you back .

Reactions: Spidcaedes

Lé_Asmith

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Future Millionaire LMAO

Also kinda weird he talks to you as long as he think you're going to send him money but as soon as you ask something in return that doesn't work for him, he blocks you. What a guy.
As he should. He's not obligated to do anything he doesn't want to do.

Reactions: Toffeebeast

dirtymajjor

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did connor ever do more live streams with a male friend? there was one there they both didn’t do much but one atleast tried to get hard or something like that for a minute and it was really hot. anyone remember where that vid was and if there was anymore??

Zeeboo4u

Legendary Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bet all he does all day is sit in bed and jerk off while he wishes he was rich. SMH.

I’m sure he does that I bought two videos and both same video he just sold the extended ver by itself which was three secs longer and he doesn’t tell you it’s extended either. He fled a lot on Twitter with his car and money . He the hot rich by only fans he thinks he got rich by YouTube lol use to be good videos on YouTube when he use to date his first gf

D

deleted1149118

:joy::joy: he's no dom.
It's so cringe to read that kind of post or anywhere else when people say stuff like that. You just wanna say "stay quiet, twink" because that's what they should do.

benny99

Cherished Member
Media
What happened to his aspirations to be a (car) salesman? Or did that stop after his one and only attempt at a job at Tesla failed?

I am pretty sure that stopped after the half-assed attempt at Tesla failed. With OnlyVans going out soon I am assuming he'll be hitting up the used car lots soon, all the while declaring he's Mercedes salesman (just forgetting the part that he's selling flooded Mercedes recovered from Hurricane Katrina).

D

deleted1149118

He's got plenty of avenues to continue doing what he's doing. The problem is all those other platforms take creator scams seriously, so he can't pull that same shit he's been pulling. He'll either have to put out or get an IRL job.

Reactions: Deeksuckerr
Status
Not open for further replies.