Conner Bobay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesa1115

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was best friends with Conners mom growing up. AMA. If Conner is lurking he would not be happy with this post. I'm still pretty hesitant putting it out there but I suppose I have my reasons. I'll let you in on one reason. The whole family is VERY CATHOLIC, shaming and hating people for their sexual experiences and choices, I could go into detail but the irony of conner doing this OF I find just so deliciously ironic and satisfying. I hate hypocrisy. I am an open book. Ask away.

RPD0627

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was best friends with Conners mom growing up. AMA. If Conner is lurking he would not be happy with this post. I'm still pretty hesitant putting it out there but I suppose I have my reasons. I'll let you in on one reason. The whole family is VERY CATHOLIC, shaming and hating people for their sexual experiences and choices, I could go into detail but the irony of conner doing this OF I find just so deliciously ironic and satisfying. I hate hypocrisy. I am an open book. Ask away.

I always thought it was odd that in quite a few of his jack off videos, he’s wearing that locket around his neck with a picture of his mother in it.

Tesa1115

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always thought it was odd that in quite a few of his jack off videos, he’s wearing that locket around his neck with a picture of his mother in it.

Yeah, it's odd. His mom's name is Kim. His parents are divorced but Kim has since remarried. I was with Kim working at a local drug store when she met Conners dad Kevin. She would rake me over the coals making me feel like shit with my daughter having sex and bragging about how her boys don't masterbate, cuss, drink or anything Baaaaaaaad. He is definitely a mama's boy. She would even clip his toenails for him. I think his ex Karlee brought that up.

glyce

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I feel like posting here is somehow gonna come bite me in the ass but I guess I'm doin it anyway. Lol
Just don't post anything that could directly identify you. Revealing you worked directly alongside with his mom probably wasn't a bright idea. It's okay to be an open book and honest but even some details and things get changed around in stories to protect identities.

Tesa1115

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just don't post anything that could directly identify you. Revealing you worked directly alongside with his mom probably wasn't a bright idea. It's okay to be an open book and honest but even some details and things get changed around in stories to protect identities.

Good advice. Thanks

Tesa1115

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just saying I was best friends with Conners mom pretty much gives away my identity if any knowing eyes read my post. It is well known. But I can be careful how I say stuff future wise to protect if the need arises. Maybe people don't wanna hear a back story. Lol. That's OK too.

Reactions: deleted9750081

Jayhuff_

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just saying I was best friends with Conners mom pretty much gives away my identity if any knowing eyes read my post. It is well known. But I can be careful how I say stuff future wise to protect if the need arises. Maybe people don't wanna hear a back story. Lol. That's OK too.

ur from south bend. interesting. i’m originally from south bend myself. might be giving myself away

D

deleted9750081

What else could you tell us without maybe giving too much away?

Reactions: Tesa1115

glyce

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He’s on Snapchat crying because his friends posted drakes new music instead of his like bro maybe if you stopped making shitty music you wouldn’t have this problem
First world problems man, imagine crying on snapchat about something like that.

Reactions: Brooksm.92

Deeksuckerr

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s on Snapchat crying because his friends posted drakes new music instead of his like bro maybe if you stopped making shitty music you wouldn’t have this problem

His entitlement is out of this world

Tesa1115

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, since this place is really more about sexual type stuff I'm not sure I'd be filling a need. Lol, but only a back story where he came from and his mom's back story and me witnessing him grow up. I have long awaited the crumbling from his entitlement and shit personality and I believe it's reaching that point. It's more my anger with Kim and the whole judgemental bullshit from his family that has triggered me. The hypocrisy. I guess I'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.