Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Ladies!

I came across this author while searching for articles on tantric sex. Lana Louise May states that she's sick of men thinking that their sex is sufficient just because they know how to suck clits and can refrain from ejaculating for 5 minutes. "If men understood the value of a well fucked woman they would have no choice but to prioritize their sexual evolution"... what are your thoughts on this statement and the article in general?

Conscious Cock Is Medicine — Lana Louise May

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Uuugghhhhhh. Western neotantra, with bad verse.

I respect what people like Margo Anand, et al, do. It has some woman empowerment, which the original texts decidedly do not. A move forward.
I grasp the desire to bring tantra into western use. I’m a JuBu who once spent time with ISKCON, so blending East and (almost) West.
But spare the sophomoric verse.
I actually have a sinus book that suggests orgasm, specifically through tantric practices, is good for the inflammation that exacerbates chronic sinusitis. of course, when you day the dic’s name locally eyes roll. It’s kind of funny. (FWIW the book’s suggestions are worthwhile)

Now, separating orgasm and ejaculation is possible. With the right pair, probable.

I’m a mediocre teacher of such things, and I’ve gotten a couple “converts.”
From my side, transferring heart-orgasmic energy to my partner kicks up my own orgasm.
He seems to feel something, as it happens, and it is, he says, beyond anything he’s ever felt.

The atmosphere shimmers, briefly.

But, this is something far beyond the contraction of muscle, and effects of brain chemistry blasts.
These orgasms are euphoria in a different level.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Uuugghhhhhh. Western neotantra, with bad verse.

I respect what people like Margo Anand, et al, do. It has some woman empowerment, which the original texts decidedly do not. A move forward.
I grasp the desire to bring tantra into western use. I’m a JuBu who once spent time with ISKCON, so blending East and (almost) West.
But spare the sophomoric verse.
I actually have a sinus book that suggests orgasm, specifically through tantric practices, is good for the inflammation that exacerbates chronic sinusitis. of course, when you day the dic’s name locally eyes roll. It’s kind of funny. (FWIW the book’s suggestions are worthwhile)

Now, separating orgasm and ejaculation is possible. With the right pair, probable.

I’m a mediocre teacher of such things, and I’ve gotten a couple “converts.”
From my side, transferring heart-orgasmic energy to my partner kicks up my own orgasm.
He seems to feel something, as it happens, and it is, he says, beyond anything he’s ever felt.

The atmosphere shimmers, briefly.

But, this is something far beyond the contraction of muscle, and effects of brain chemistry blasts.
These orgasms are euphoria in a different level.

You can’t be a mediocre teacher :) There’s just no way! Not teaching this kind of stuff :eek::heart_eyes:

edit: JuBu has been one of my favorite hybrid words ever since I googled it