• 11. @Aleksnyahto

Votes: 221 16.8%
  • 12. @dex1979

Votes: 96 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O

OldFirm08

I think the' battling cocks' sword fight #9 was pretty impressive and deserves to be placed in a different category..(after all , nobody shot cum at the end.) Hands down' winner has got to be the hands free #1 vid,,,where we see that cock just grow and grow and get harder and finally pop up vertical and launch off cum,,,with no hands. That's a winner for sure.

D

deleted5339781

Thanks for the comments and votes so far guys! Hope you enjoy viewing as much as I enjoyed making it ;)

Reactions: Wine0
O

OldFirm08

Not tried that yet but I reckon so and would love to try!
A true winner vid....I've seen no hands 'finish' where a guy is hard and about to spurt, but your soft to semi to full cum blowing erect with no hands is awesome. Put nipple pumps on, lay back with arms behind head and let's see you do it again as that big cock pops up all ready to get hard and full of cum once again.

D

deleted5339781

A true winner vid....I've seen no hands 'finish' where a guy is hard and about to spurt, but your soft to semi to full cum blowing erect with no hands is awesome. Put nipple pumps on, lay back with arms behind head and let's see you do it again as that big cock pops up all ready to get hard and full of cum once again.

Thanks mate, that certainly sounds like a good plan!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although there were many awesome cum-shots to enjoy, most of the videos were "Quickies" of just that.

My vote goes to #7, @redpubes, because he gave us a good 3.20 minutes of his very energetic cock-stroking, a totally amazing cum-load, and because he did NOT shave-off his beautiful, sexy, masculine pubes, like most of the other guys have.

A/B

O

OldFirm08

Although there were many awesome cum-shots to enjoy, most of the videos were "Quickies" of just that.

My vote goes to #7, @redpubes, because he gave us a good 3.20 minutes of his very energetic cock-stroking, a totally amazing cum-load, and because he did NOT shave-off his beautiful, sexy, masculine pubes, like most of the other guys have.

A/B
This 'contest' is going to keep me busy returning to rewatch vids after reading comments. I'm 'judging' on more than just dick and cum. I'm looking at quality of video too. For example on #7, I'm sorry but the out of focus, off centered, and terrible color balance ( from Trump Orange to a pink color back and forth) , these all made me lose interest right off and I never made it to the end. I feel too much time can also be a bit boring if not much is happening in the 'contest' purpose.
Videos should be viewed in the horizontal, as when we watch TV , a movie in theater. Not vertical 'tic tok' or bad quality phone vids with the 3 split screen look. That's like watching a movie on a screen in a phone booth. Take some pride in your vid quality I say. That's part of my vote. A second person for cameraman' or put it on a stable tripod for a clear quality view.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This 'contest' is going to keep me busy returning to rewatch vids after reading comments. I'm 'judging' on more than just dick and cum. I'm looking at quality of video too. For example on #7, I'm sorry but the out of focus, off centered, and terrible color balance ( from Trump Orange to a pink color back and forth) , these all made me lose interest right off and I never made it to the end. I feel too much time can also be a bit boring if not much is happening in the 'contest' purpose.

Really? 3.20 minutes is "too much time" for you? Thanks for the warning!

Reminder: The title of this contest is "Best Jerkoff Video", not "Best Cum-Shot Video".

A/B

Reactions: Eleikon

singleman6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight