Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I can keep going after cumming even occasionally being able to cum twice without a break. Typically, I’m too sensitive to continue more than just a few seconds after cumming though.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My knob becomes very sensitive after coming and I find it very uncomfortable if I was to attempt to continue. I've had to stop my wife a few times when she was on top and so into her own enthusiasm and wanting to have her own orgasm to not realize I finished. Even when masturbating I never had a true one-after-another multiple orgasm; there was always some resolution phase required even if I never fully went limp between.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually keep going, especially if she hasn't cum yet. my wife and I fucked so much, we usually cum at the same time. when I was younger I would stay hard most of the time, and if I didn't my refractory time was just a few minutes, and she had an orgasm each time. she said once that some of her gfs complained they had not had an orgasm in years, and she felt guilty because she was having several a day.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes I can stay hard after cumming and I can keep fucking her, but at my age it doesn't happen very often.
When I was younger I could stay hard and give her a second load. Sadly those days are pretty much over.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never had a problem staying hard after cumming in pussy. No refractory period just keep on fucking. If she wants to ride after I've cum I say ride on. Get her all the cock she needs.

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have no problem going (and cumming) twice in any position.
In doggy, most times, I can go/cum three times, with only time to get my breath back between second and third.

Reactions: Hungstraight

Too sensitive. I usually finger or dildo fuck the wife until she cums, then I fuck her wild. When I'm done she keeps fucking herself until I'm ready for the next round, makes me super horny watching her.

Reactions: DDawg

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to keep going after I cum! Yes, my head gets a bit sensitive, but not so much that it bothers me. I also go from fully hard to about 'half-hard' so I'm sure my head shrinks a bit. (One girlfriend said she enjoyed me more after my orgasm because I fit her better). After a couple of minutes I get hard again and can keep going until she's had enough, but it usually takes quite a long time (like 20-30 minutes) before I can cum again, and on the second round I can usually hold it as long as I need to. I rarely have ever gotten to a third orgasm, though, because by then it's well over an hour of continuous thrusting and one or both of us is tired and/or getting sore. In fact, I don't think I've been able to do that for close to 20 years.

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It takes a while for me to go flaccid after cumming, so it would be nice to continue, but it also gets sensitive so I usually have to stop for a while after I cum.

zeropointthree

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It happened to me just a couple of times. Both times I was about to cum and I tried very hard not to do it, but could not totally prevent it. The side effect is that I did not enter in refractary period, so I was able to keep going. Then I had to force myself a little bit, because I didn't have the need of keep going and I got a little bit flaccid, but in that sense it got fine very fast.

Sadly I cannot replicate it on purpose, I would love to do it more often!

Howu1ikeit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have stayed hard and can keep going. Depends on the girl if I can cum again and if I cum inside. My wife can't keep going but had several chicks that could and I'd stay hard. If I pulled out they would sometimes get dry. If I nutted inside then I could go for another load and several more "O's" for her.

LGEN

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I'm with my wife, she usually cums first so I'll just pump her till I pop my load, so not a problem. With my girlfriend I'll ALWAYS cum first when fucking, so I'll need to keep going until she cums. So far, although an older guy, I can keep it hard....well, at least 90% hard after cumming.