Contraction

Bottomup216

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok I had a recent lover that was topping me. I told him that if he touched my penis while topping me that I would get tight. I asked him not to do it since he was thick.
Well it happened, luckily I was already warmed up. He was entering me at the same time when he grabbed my penis. I clinched around his cock and when he let go, he slid in deeper and then grabbed me again. So of course I clinched and when he let go he again went deeper. He did this one more time and it was amazing.
Just wondered if anyone else tights up when someone grabs them while being topped.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
hey. yes, i am fortunate to have a big BF, and also do what you are describing frequently. it really helps get him in all the way. the way we do it, rather than grabbing my whole penis, he grabs around my cock head, and pushes his thumb on the tip while he is grabbing. this forces my erection to contract, and my hole to clench at the same time. i think that is a natural phenomenon. . . i have often found that when my dick head 'hits' something, it contracts, much like an orgasm contraction, with my hole clenching at the same time. i love it when we do this, its sort of a game we play. we do not use lube, so it really helps with the process of getting all of him inside me. it also really helps with getting him past my second hole.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
No doubt, its easy to do on command. What I was describing is 'involuntary'. . meaning, that your body/hole has no control over itself, or its contractions. I believe that is a human males physiology. . to contract when his penis 'hits' something, and makes it stronger, and more rigid erection. So, when thrusting in his mate, a males penis and ass contract, sending a surge of blood into the penis, causing it to be more erect. When two men fuck, the sensation can be 'traded' back and forth. Since each contraction, in theory, should produce an equal and opposite contraction in his mate. way to make butt fucking sound scientific, right? :D

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
My ass naturally contracts on every withdraw and relaxes on every thrust, except for the pounding fucks, then it contracts contantly

this is because the two muscles involved in 'elimination' work in direct opposition to each other. your second hole, or sigmoid colon works in direct opposition to your anus. so, when your partner withdraws, your anus contracts because your sigmoid is releasing. the opposite is true on insertion. that is what causes the 'plunger' effect of pulling 'waste' down into the bowels during anal sex.

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
if a bottom can learn to control the opposing nature of the two muscles involved in anal control, his top will be a VERY happy man. its also why its easier to 'bear down' when a big top is entering. in comparison, once he is in, its easier to clench his penis, to get the sigmoid colon to release and let him enter deep. if that makes sense. the same technique you use to get a top to enter easily actually keeps him from getting maximum depth.

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I bottom I usually don't let the top touch my cock for that reason. I clench up. However when I'm about to come, the jack myself and the simultaneous clenching of my ass feels amazing!