Corbin Fisher

Mark444

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Loved how they billed Aiden as the "gentle giant" when he was only 5'8.:joy:
Jesus Christ! How tiny are some of the people Aiden filmed with!? Dawson must be tiny!

I think in Aiden's case, he was one of the beefier, more muscled models among a cast of swimmer's builds. That must have made him a "giant" on that level. :)

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
CorbinFisher – Marco Uses Rocky

Damn so hot. Their dicks were rock hard the whole time. And Marco's cumshot :emoji_yum::emoji_yum::emoji_yum:
It's actually a very solid scene. Marco continues to impress, He's a pretty demure/quiet guy but he gets the job done when the time comes.

Although this scene didn't have much immediate intimacy (only kissing was at the start/end of the scene) I can overlook that here. like Onecrotchman pointed out, both guys were rock hard throughout and thats always a plus.

Rocky did a great job as a bossy bottom here, directing Marco into the different positions and he was nicely verbal throughout, praising Marco at times (which was nice to contrast Marco who is mostly silent lol)

Wonderful cumshots in the folded deck chair position (my fave ending position). Marco shot his load like a cannon right into Rocky's face. SO good

I give the scene a solid 7.5 out of 10. It could have been elevated to 8.5/9 for me with just a bit more kissing throughout and eye contact, but still a very good scene.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think in Aiden's case, he was one of the beefier, more muscled models among a cast of swimmer's builds. That must have made him a "giant" on that level. :)

I agree that Aiden was one of the buffest, though CF has had plenty of muscular guys. Swimmer's build is lean guys like Chandler and Logan.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I agree that Aiden was one of the buffest, though CF has had plenty of muscular guys. Swimmer's build is lean guys like Chandler and Logan.
I agree. I would say most of CF top guys were quite muscled. There was always a nice mix of twunks in there too and twinks on occasion of course. And some guys who had very "normal" bodies so to speak.

okasaa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it just me or something changed here? Last time I checked this forum was on page 254. Right now it is showing as only 171 pages long. Same thing happened to some of the other forums. The number of pages dropped quite a lot overnight.

adelphi100

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just me or something changed here? Last time I checked this forum was on page 254. Right now it is showing as only 171 pages long. Same thing happened to some of the other forums. The number of pages dropped quite a lot overnight.

I think the number of posts shown per page has increased from 20 to 30. I might be wrong though

Reactions: bigboaster

WellHeyBuddy

Worshipped Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Loved how they billed Aiden as the "gentle giant" when he was only 5'8.:joy:

Aiden is listed as 5’11 on the Corbin Fisher website, and he’s also listed as 5’11 on Sean Cody and on Chaosmen.

I suspect the reason he looks like he’s about 5’11 in photos is because he is.

Reactions: Crushed Coconut

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aiden worked to Sean Cody and Chaosmen?

Yes. He was known as Roman at SC. Since they've ditched much of their back catalog, I'll include the scene where he gets serviced by Cole below. Anybody that's a fan of Aiden should watch this. It's oral only, but it's some of the highest quality butt-munching I've ever seen. Cole was treating Aiden like he was an all-you-can-eat buffet.
View attachment Roman Cole.mp4

Sumdud13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes. He was known as Roman at SC. Since they've ditched much of their back catalog, I'll include the scene where he gets serviced by Cole below. Anybody that's a fan of Aiden should watch this. It's oral only, but it's some of the highest quality butt-munching I've ever seen. Cole was treating Aiden like he was an all-you-can-eat buffet.
Wow... Roman/Aiden was really loving that rimjob. I wonder why he chose to go to Corbin Fisher rather than stay at Sean Cody. He would have been one of the GOATs if he stayed there...

What was his first sex scene at Corbin Fisher, does anyone know?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow... Roman/Aiden was really loving that rimjob. I wonder why he chose to go to Corbin Fisher rather than stay at Sean Cody. He would have been one of the GOATs if he stayed there...

What was his first sex scene at Corbin Fisher, does anyone know?
It is not just Aiden that went to CF. Dru/Dakota was also from Sean Cody, and would later become CF's most reliable tops. A number of them were from SC and then later moved to CF. And BTW, Chandler was already well-known before CF became his magnum opus. Not to mention that other CF models would later move to another site as well.

Reactions: 12loner