Corporate/Office Sex Lives?

HungBtmVegas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't seen a thread like this on here yet, but does anyone else here work a suit-and-tie job in a corporate/professional office setting?

Has your sex life ever spilled over into your professional life with colleagues, clients, vendors, bosses, etc?

Do you have people in the office you want to have sex with? Does anyone (including yourself) have a reputation within your professional circle?

Have you ever had sex on-site, on a work trip, etc?

Is your particular field/industry conducive to putting you in potentially sexual situations or around the type of people you're sexually attracted to or at least able to grow a sexual attraction to from being around a lot?

I haven't seen a thread like this on here yet, but does anyone else here work a suit-and-tie job in a corporate/professional office setting?
Work in a corporate/professional setting which sometimes involves having to wear a suit and tie, but the majority of the time is business casual.
Has your sex life ever spilled over into your professional life with colleagues, clients, vendors, bosses, etc?
Quite a few times with the other party flirting, hitting on me. Colleagues, clients and vendors so we're basically on the same professional level.
Do you have people in the office you want to have sex with? Does anyone (including yourself) have a reputation within your professional circle?
There are several people at work I want to have sex with, and a few I already have. I know I have a reputation as do some of my business contacts.
If wanking is considering sex, then yes, I've done it a lot. Since I travel somewhat frequently, I've had sex on business trips - hotels, even the occasional airplane.
Is your particular field/industry conducive to putting you in potentially sexual situations or around the type of people you're sexually attracted to or at least able to grow a sexual attraction to from being around a lot?
Yes, my field/industry does lead to sexual situations, especially dealing with attractive men and women.

I’m a corporate type and wear suits frequently for work. I like going to saunas, sex parties, and cruising the apps when I travel for business, but I’ve not hooked up with a co-worker since my early 20s. It’s so easy to get laid as a gay man that navigating the risks of playing with a co-worker aren’t worth it.

I've hooked up with someone at almost every job I've had since college. Sometimes longer term sometimes just a one off. Used to travel a good bit at my last gig. Was fucking a married girl for over 4 years. At times we'd have to travel together, always fucked non stop on those trips. At home, fucked when either of us could host. Got a lot of car head LOL

If wanking is considering sex, then yes, I've done it a lot. Since I travel somewhat frequently, I've had sex on business trips - hotels, even the occasional airplane.
Have you ever told the story of having sex on an airplane? I've seen the video of you jerking off and would love more experiences.

Reactions: deleted28907301
I had sex with a coworker on the job. It was my first job out of college. And the other woman who was married didn't want to take any chances to come over to my place. So we met up on Saturdays when there was nobody around, and had sex in one of the empty offices.

It was a risky endeavor. We could have gotten caught. Never did it again at work.

I engage in public sex whenever I can so sex at work is not rare for me. This is more me being an exhibitionist than actively trying to have sex at work.
Purely business casual with some rougher trade clothes for field/construction visits. Heavy corporate atmosphere so plenty of pent up energy.
I have messed around with several coworkers and one vendor (cruising accident, I didn't know they were a vendor). All "straight" guys so they can keep a gay secret and a lot of boy-talk so private sex life is a valid topic for discussion.

At a previous job when I was a college intern, I admit I only got the job because I was fucking the boss. I found another 2 guys to mess around with and while it was fun, it didn't end well.
I'm down for most of the guys if they want...I work with a lot of young, fit guys. For those that know, I have the reputation of always being down for a quickie. To everyone else, I am just amazing at my job and very well-liked. This is one of the benefits of a busy corporate environment, people don't notice things.
I am an exhibitionist so yes but I do it carefully.

Blowjobs and handjobs are easy in the office: one person is standing looking over the cubicles to keep an eye out and the other sucks or jerks. I always keep a spare shirt at my desk since facials or other accidents do happen. We have an on-site gym so fucking in the gym is easy especially in the morning when it is very lonely. When we have field work, we can fuck in the car or at the work site. I have been on one business trip for a conference and had to share a room with a coworker and surprisingly, we only fucked in our room twice. The other 2 nights we fucked in the hotel pool and a random conference attendee's room.
Conducive to sexual situations...kinda. My field is heavily male-dominated so I am in my element.

In the office, no, its just a typical corporate cubicle maze. The gym is used mainly by younger men so it has the typical curious atmosphere of gym lockers.a lot to see and sometimes things just happen. Long days of fieldwork are unintentionally sexual so I just took things to the next level and found other like-minded coworkers.

• Love
Reactions: HungBtmVegas
My wife and I both worked at the US headquarters for a luxury car brand, a contracted job in a corporate setting, with opportunities to move up in the corporation itself. About two training classes after ours another interracial (bmwf) couple was added to the team, and the wife and my wife hit it off almost immediately. Somewhere in their girl talk about their relationships, it came up the couple were swingers, a fact my wife relayed to me. I was cordial with the two, not as socially involved, mostly greeting in passing or light conversations but they were aware I knew of their swinging. At some point the wife propositioned my wife to join them in a threesome, she refused, and told me about the offer. She was surprised that I was upset about it, emphasizing that she immediately refused, and I had to tell her my issue is I felt they had little to no respect for me to even ask her without at least inquiring with me if I were ok with some extramarital action, or at the very least an offer of a full swing(though I made it quite clear, I did not find the wife sexually attractive at all). I told her either she might want to not have me interact with them any further, or that she should make it very clear that their willingness to intrude upon my relationship underneath my nose, while smiling in my face made them very untrustworthy, regardless of what my wife decided to do/not do.
Since then, in a disturbingly high percentage of the couples I've met that swing or have threesomes, while I fully expected and didn't really care about them looking the other way when folks actively try to cheat on their spouse with them, I sadly find they tend to have supreme comfortability and minimal moral pause in "seducing" parties in committed relationships, often right under the nose of an unsuspecting party.

i worked in a dentist office (big practise) in a big city and had releations with a surgeon and a few nurses there. it got very messy and i left.

worked for a insurance company and travelled alot across the country. its fairly easy with grindr to hook up with people, even with clients. but left due to reasons.

started to work as a trooper in said city and there was alot of sex involved. colleagues, party officials sex parties etc. especially early on in training.

its definitely a risky business as you can get fired or even criminally charged for it if you're not careful.

but it made me acutely aware of how people in power don't have ansort t of loyalty to anyone and how its all just for public appearances. or mostly anyways.

all of it is highly hush hush.

Openly gay in the military. There’s a lot of dl bisexual and curious guys in the military who like to fool around. I sucked off my straight co worker not too long ago most recently. I have been with countless curious men.
Curious to hear more. Did they approach you?

I'm retired now but worked in corporate white collar office settings the last 30 years of my career life.

Yes.

Yes but limited myself to those outside my department. Yes I had a reputation.

Yes. Rarely on site but more common on business trips & conventions.

No. There was/is a level of ambition at higher levels that played a part in people hooking up but nothing like the hotel job I had in college where patrons invited me to their rooms after hours--many of whom paid for my services.

Reactions: HungBtmVegas