Country boy moves to the city

cbcbus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First time writing a story like this. Inspired in part by personal experience.
Hope someone likes it!

Part 1 - Helping Hands

Three weeks had passed since my girlfriend Katie and I graduated from the University of Alabama. We were finally ready to move out of our college town and start our careers in Chicago. After driving 12 hours with a uhaul hitched to the back of my CRV, we were exhausted.

“Really regretting choosing a 3rd floor unit right about now,” I said to Katie. “I could use a nap.”

She soberly responded “Well Matt, I think it’s best we just push through and rest later. Plus Phoebe and Dre already said they could help us move now.” Katie and Phoebe were best friends and sorority sisters at Alabama.

“Alright alright, let me just stretch and then we can unload.”

Katie’s phone started ringing. It was Phoebe, who was already on our street walking towards us now. Behind Phoebe was a tall guy wearing joggers and a shirt with the sleeves cut off. This must be her new boyfriend Dre. I could see his biceps and lat muscles through the loose fit shirt, and was relieved that I wouldn’t have to do all the heavy lifting myself.

After several trips, we had most of our furniture moved into our new space. I offered to drop the uhaul off and find a spot to park our car overnight. As I was grabbing my keys, Dre said “It’s a street around the corner I can show you if you want.”

I happily accepted the help and we walked back down to the car together.

“Thanks so much man. I have a lot to learn about the parking situation in this city. In Alabama I could pretty much park anywhere,” I said trying to make small talk.

“Ain’t no problem. I been living here my whole life. I could teach you a thing or two.” He then took my phone and said “let me give you my number in case you need anything.”

I was humbled by his kindness. I handed him a napkin to wipe some sweat off. His shirt was heavier now and hung in a way where I could see a few tattoos on his torso. Taking the napkin to his forehead, he momentarily revealed a set of abs so chiseled I almost lost my focus on the road. I used to workout pretty often, but was getting scrawnier after years stuck in the university library. I made a mental note to join a gym after settling in.

When Dre and I walked back in the apartment, pizza was sitting on the counter, and our couch had been assembled in the living room.

“We were thinking of watching a movie!” Phoebe said. The TV was still sitting on the hardwood floor, but it worked for now. Katie and I took one corner of the sectional while Dre and Phoebe spread their legs out on the other side. Halfway through, Katie fell asleep leaning on my shoulder. I turned to the other couple to make a joke about her snoring, and saw that they had both passed out too! Who would have thought I would be the last one up.

After a few more scenes played, I looked for the remote so I could see how much time was left. I focused my eyes and before I could find the remote I saw that Dre had slouched deeper into the cushions and had a raging hard-on. JESUS CHRIST. His bulge pointed south along his left thigh, and through the joggers I could see his dick was at least 8 inches long. My jaw dropped. I had never been insecure about my 7 inches, but this was like nothing I’d seen before.

My eyes were locked onto his crotch. He was maybe two feet away from me. Then the movie transitioned to a brighter scene, and I was beginning to see a shadow on his joggers that suggested he had a helmet head like me. I even think I saw it jumping up and down a little bit. I was starting to get hard now too!

It was weird for me to be staring at another guy’s bulge like this but it was impossible to ignore, and I didn’t see any harm. Until I looked back up. SHIT! SHIT! FUCK! he’s looking right at me!! My heart stopped.

I turned back to the tv. Then to Dre’s face again. Yep, he was definitely awake. And looking right at me with a smirk now. “Was looking for the remote” I explained nervously.

“It’s alright man, I saw you checking me out in the stairwell earlier too.”

Oh fuck I didn’t realize I had been so obvious! I didn’t know what to say. My heart was beating faster now.

“You want to touch it?” he asked me, nodding his head towards what was now the big black elephant in the room.

I could not believe he was asking me this. We both have girlfriends. I’m straight! I had been called a fag like any skinny boy growing up in the south, but I had always dated girls and been content with that. My instinct to refuse had been completely disarmed, and I felt excited in a way I hadn’t been in years.

“I… to be honest, I am kinda curious” I replied. Now my dick was hard as a rock under my shorts. It occurred to me again that Katie might wake up any minute. If she saw what was about to happen, it would be disastrous. But the desire for Dre’s meat was growing harder to resist every second.

I reached my hand towards his side of the couch while keeping my body still. He gave me another small nod. My palm reached the center of his thigh and my fingers grazed over his long wood. I moved my stretched fingers up and down, applying additional pressure at the head that I had now become very curious to see. His dick pulsed up and seemed to grow thicker before my eyes.

I looked up and saw he was biting his lower lip, the color of a rare steak. I remembered reading you can tell the color of a person’s dick head by the color of their lips, and wondered if that was true of Dre, who was now rubbing his nipples under his muscle shirt. Curiosity was getting the better of me.

“I want to see it. I’ve never seen a black guy’s dick before. Yours looks fucking huge.”

Dre put his finger to his lips and shushed me as Phoebe turned her face the other way into the coziest corner of the couch. She was out. Now Dre was untying the string at the waistband of his joggers and reaching inside. I was enthralled and terrified all at once.

He grabbed his shaft to whip his dick upright. Without pulling his pants down at all, his hard cock was now poking out at least two inches above his waistband. He pulled up his shirt, letting a small amount of precum drip directly into his belly button.

I was right, he did have a helmet head like me, and it was thick and beautiful as if it had been sculpted by an artist. My curiosity was satisfied for a moment, but quickly another desire I could not explain took over. Whatever it was, he could sense it too.

My hand was still on his thigh and my mouth was still hanging open. He took his finger, this time along his godly abs, collecting a bit of the sticky substance that had pooled there, and then stuck his finger right into my mouth. It was a motion so smooth I didn’t think to question it. My soft lips closed around his finger and I felt a warm tingle go through my face and throat. I let out a moan and my body began to vibrate.

Katie made a groggy noise.

Dre quickly readjusted and now his dick was out of sight. I was impressed with how quickly he returned to watching the movie acting like nothing had happened. He passed me the remote and now both Katie and Phoebe were opening their eyes.

“Damn is the movie almost over?” She asked. “Looks like it’s bed time. We should all get together again soon. We owe you guys big time for today.”

Dre winked at me while assuring my girlfriend it was his pleasure to help.

First time writing a story like this. Inspired in part by personal experience.
Hope someone likes it!

Part 1 - Helping Hands

Three weeks had passed since my girlfriend Katie and I graduated from the University of Alabama. We were finally ready to move out of our college town and start our careers in Chicago. After driving 12 hours with a uhaul hitched to the back of my CRV, we were exhausted.

“Really regretting choosing a 3rd floor unit right about now,” I said to Katie. “I could use a nap.”

She soberly responded “Well Matt, I think it’s best we just push through and rest later. Plus Phoebe and Dre already said they could help us move now.” Katie and Phoebe were best friends and sorority sisters at Alabama.

“Alright alright, let me just stretch and then we can unload.”

Katie’s phone started ringing. It was Phoebe, who was already on our street walking towards us now. Behind Phoebe was a tall guy wearing joggers and a shirt with the sleeves cut off. This must be her new boyfriend Dre. I could see his biceps and lat muscles through the loose fit shirt, and was relieved that I wouldn’t have to do all the heavy lifting myself.

After several trips, we had most of our furniture moved into our new space. I offered to drop the uhaul off and find a spot to park our car overnight. As I was grabbing my keys, Dre said “It’s a street around the corner I can show you if you want.”

I happily accepted the help and we walked back down to the car together.

“Thanks so much man. I have a lot to learn about the parking situation in this city. In Alabama I could pretty much park anywhere,” I said trying to make small talk.

“Ain’t no problem. I been living here my whole life. I could teach you a thing or two.” He then took my phone and said “let me give you my number in case you need anything.”

I was humbled by his kindness. I handed him a napkin to wipe some sweat off. His shirt was heavier now and hung in a way where I could see a few tattoos on his torso. Taking the napkin to his forehead, he momentarily revealed a set of abs so chiseled I almost lost my focus on the road. I used to workout pretty often, but was getting scrawnier after years stuck in the university library. I made a mental note to join a gym after settling in.

When Dre and I walked back in the apartment, pizza was sitting on the counter, and our couch had been assembled in the living room.

“We were thinking of watching a movie!” Phoebe said. The TV was still sitting on the hardwood floor, but it worked for now. Katie and I took one corner of the sectional while Dre and Phoebe spread their legs out on the other side. Halfway through, Katie fell asleep leaning on my shoulder. I turned to the other couple to make a joke about her snoring, and saw that they had both passed out too! Who would have thought I would be the last one up.

After a few more scenes played, I looked for the remote so I could see how much time was left. I focused my eyes and before I could find the remote I saw that Dre had slouched deeper into the cushions and had a raging hard-on. JESUS CHRIST. His bulge pointed south along his left thigh, and through the joggers I could see his dick was at least 8 inches long. My jaw dropped. I had never been insecure about my 7 inches, but this was like nothing I’d seen before.

My eyes were locked onto his crotch. He was maybe two feet away from me. Then the movie transitioned to a brighter scene, and I was beginning to see a shadow on his joggers that suggested he had a helmet head like me. I even think I saw it jumping up and down a little bit. I was starting to get hard now too!

It was weird for me to be staring at another guy’s bulge like this but it was impossible to ignore, and I didn’t see any harm. Until I looked back up. SHIT! SHIT! FUCK! he’s looking right at me!! My heart stopped.

I turned back to the tv. Then to Dre’s face again. Yep, he was definitely awake. And looking right at me with a smirk now. “Was looking for the remote” I explained nervously.

“It’s alright man, I saw you checking me out in the stairwell earlier too.”

Oh fuck I didn’t realize I had been so obvious! I didn’t know what to say. My heart was beating faster now.

“You want to touch it?” he asked me, nodding his head towards what was now the big black elephant in the room.

I could not believe he was asking me this. We both have girlfriends. I’m straight! I had been called a fag like any skinny boy growing up in the south, but I had always dated girls and been content with that. My instinct to refuse had been completely disarmed, and I felt excited in a way I hadn’t been in years.

“I… to be honest, I am kinda curious” I replied. Now my dick was hard as a rock under my shorts. It occurred to me again that Katie might wake up any minute. If she saw what was about to happen, it would be disastrous. But the desire for Dre’s meat was growing harder to resist every second.

I reached my hand towards his side of the couch while keeping my body still. He gave me another small nod. My palm reached the center of his thigh and my fingers grazed over his long wood. I moved my stretched fingers up and down, applying additional pressure at the head that I had now become very curious to see. His dick pulsed up and seemed to grow thicker before my eyes.

I looked up and saw he was biting his lower lip, the color of a rare steak. I remembered reading you can tell the color of a person’s dick head by the color of their lips, and wondered if that was true of Dre, who was now rubbing his nipples under his muscle shirt. Curiosity was getting the better of me.

“I want to see it. I’ve never seen a black guy’s dick before. Yours looks fucking huge.”

Dre put his finger to his lips and shushed me as Phoebe turned her face the other way into the coziest corner of the couch. She was out. Now Dre was untying the string at the waistband of his joggers and reaching inside. I was enthralled and terrified all at once.

He grabbed his shaft to whip his dick upright. Without pulling his pants down at all, his hard cock was now poking out at least two inches above his waistband. He pulled up his shirt, letting a small amount of precum drip directly into his belly button.

I was right, he did have a helmet head like me, and it was thick and beautiful as if it had been sculpted by an artist. My curiosity was satisfied for a moment, but quickly another desire I could not explain took over. Whatever it was, he could sense it too.

My hand was still on his thigh and my mouth was still hanging open. He took his finger, this time along his godly abs, collecting a bit of the sticky substance that had pooled there, and then stuck his finger right into my mouth. It was a motion so smooth I didn’t think to question it. My soft lips closed around his finger and I felt a warm tingle go through my face and throat. I let out a moan and my body began to vibrate.

Katie made a groggy noise.

Dre quickly readjusted and now his dick was out of sight. I was impressed with how quickly he returned to watching the movie acting like nothing had happened. He passed me the remote and now both Katie and Phoebe were opening their eyes.

“Damn is the movie almost over?” She asked. “Looks like it’s bed time. We should all get together again soon. We owe you guys big time for today.”

Dre winked at me while assuring my girlfriend it was his pleasure to help.
great story. please keep going!

Part 2 - Superpowers

Getting settled into a new city consumed me. My hidden desire for Dre’s enormous member fueled a laser focus on typically dreadful tasks like folding clothes and sweeping. I could not allow myself to think about how badly I wanted him, and it seemed as if the drop of precum he fed me gave me superpowers. Katie even complimented my increase in motivation and change in posture.

When it was time to hang up art on the wall, she decided what went where while I stood back saying “a little to the left” every once in a while. Two paintings and a framed poster later, I was tracing her ribcage from behind with my fingers. She let out a high pitched noise that let me know I had accidentally tickled her. But my advances were successful and she was soon completely undressed. I loved to fuck her standing up while still wearing my sneakers. God her pussy was so wet as it stretched around my dick. My libido was out of control at this point, and our new neighbors were getting an earful on a daily basis. I had never heard her moan so loud!

Katie’s first day of work was Wednesday. I cooked her breakfast and gave her a kiss as she walked out the door to the train. After taking a seat on the couch, I reflected on how it felt to be me right now. I stepped out of my super-suit and let myself consider the tricky situation I was in. By Alabama standards, I was flirting with a scandalous and sinful betrayal. My conscious was appeased knowing I had just given Katie one of the best orgasms of the summer.

The sound of our door buzzing interrupted the moment of reflection. Huh, wonder if Katie forgot her keys. I stood up and clicked the button that would let her back upstairs. With my eyes set to the appropriate level for greeting my 5’6” companion, I instead found myself looking right into the chest of Dre. I now felt weak and incapable of functioning.

Instantly hypnotized by his muscle definition and round nipples showing through, I fumbled on putting a sentence together.

“Sorry to show up announced. Just bringing this drill set by. Katie asked Phoebe if she could borrow ours.” I stepped back as he walked into the apartment and looked around. “Looks good in here,” he added.

“We couldn’t have done it this quick without y’all’s help the other day” I said to Dre, who was leaning on the back of the couch now while I forced my eyes to meet his face. I was quickly getting hard as the memory of Dre’s precum on my tongue demanded my attention.

“Sounds like the city been treating you good then.”

“Yeah you could say that. I think I’ve already lost weight from all the stairs.” I lifted my University of Alabama polo shirt to expose my waist.

“Stairs can do that for real. And doesn’t hurt that it’s a daily glute exercise.” While Dre said this, he was doing a stretch and moving his attention from my torso to my legs.

I walked a few steps closer to him and mimicked the stretch he was doing in my living room. It felt nice, and he was right. My glutes were sore as hell. Seconds later my hand lifted up and I brushed it against his abs. Instead of recoiling, he leaned towards me and grabbed my hard-on which was barely being concealed by my shorts. I looked down and saw a wet spot soaking through the thin fabric.

We were both ready to pounce on each other. My muscles were all tensed as I looked Dre in his eyes, feeling how easily he could overpower me physically.

“Take these clothes off boy,” I heard him say in a deeper voice than before.

I complied. My dick flung out from my waist band and bounced up to 45° angle, and I stood naked in my sneakers next to the pile of clothes we were creating. Dré’s shirt fell on top of mine.

His nipples brought me in once again and now it was my turn to make a move. I opened my mouth to take in his chest, tongue circling the dark skinned pecs and lightly biting at the sensitive center. The ability to make his body twitch in pleasure made me feel superhuman once again. I slowly dropped into a squat, guiding my tongue lower on his chiseled body. Using both hands I pulled his shorts down and sat him into the couch. I stood back and took in the visual that I had been dying to see for the last 4 days. His dick fully exposed, standing up from his lap like an orchid. It now appeared a full 9 inches and was thickest in the middle of the shaft, which I didn’t get a chance to admire our first night on the couch.

Now we were both dripping from the end of our cocks. I straddled him to lick his nipple again, and our dick heads met. A combination of both our precum covered the front of his shaft. It created a shiny coat which made the veins even more prominent.

“This shit is better than drugs,” I said to him while he smiled and sank into the couch.

He winked at me and said “Take more than one drop this time.”

A smirk grew on the left side of my face and I wrapped my lips around his head, breathing in deeply like I was on vacation sipping a pina colada. As I exhaled I loosened my jaw and moved my head down further to take a few inches of his massive cock in the back of my mouth. The task was daunting, but Dre encouraged me.

“Damn motherfucker you’re a natural” he whispered while running his hands through my light brown hair. Instead of gagging and pulling away, I continued taking him in, focused on the feeling of his finger playing with my ear now. I felt my superpowers returning.

We moved into a laying down position and he grabbed my waist to flip me under him. Now he was bending his body to reach his large tongue across my pulsing pink meat. The warmth of his mouth felt so good I couldn’t hold back from thrusting into his skull. He moaned and slowly pulled back.

“Sorry. Was I too rough?” He didn’t respond but leaned back and stood up. His body formed a shadow over me. Blocked from the morning light coming in through the window, I now was looking right into his dick which looked bigger than ever. I knew what to do.

Instead of leaning forward, I just dropped my lower jaw and relaxed. What seemed like a foot long erection was filling my throat, forcing tears out of my eyes. My hearing was going in and out, so I heard a distorted version of Dre’s voice saying “God damn baby” and breathing heavily. I think I made out “Fuck yeah Matt… something something made for this shit.”

I relaxed the rest of my body as well, spreading my legs in an angle matching the corner of the couch, and wrapping my hands around his firm ass as he fucked my face. I had never done this before but I was overtaken by my own hunger for him. He thrusted in and my body began to sweat. The heat from his cock was warming me up from the throat down.

My grip on Dre’s ass was slipping as we both began sweating more. The smell of him was intoxicating. I reached back and grabbed more of one cheek with my left hand, and slapped his ass with the other. Damn his ass felt good. Despite being hairless, the musculature of his ass was one of the most masculine things I’d felt with my own hands.

When I could feel the pulse of his dick more strongly than my own, i knew what it meant. He was getting wider in my mouth. Each pulse stretched my lips wider and it felt like my face was about to split in half. But I wasn’t my regular self anymore. I felt a moral imperative to service him. His body became more tense, which made his 8 pack protrude intensely against his brown skin. He moaned again, in a higher tone I had never heard come out of his lips before, and his spine straightened, neck bent back and his mouth yelled wide open “FUCK YEAH YOU ABOUT TO GET THIS NUT!”

I squeeze his ass tighter and felt his legs tremble. Sure enough I soon had a rope of his thick warm cum filling my throat. About half of this was dripping out the side of my mouth as I struggled to swallow the warm load. Then he stood up straight and jerked a few strokes in front of me, shooting another rope across my face. My eyes were covered now and I felt even more cum land directly on my dick. I jerked myself off with my eyes closed and then felt an unfamiliar tickling sensation.

Dre was rubbing my ass with his cum. With my legs still spread, he had an easy shot at my hole. I felt a rush of pleasure as he played around the outside of my hole. He stuck his finger in slowly and it felt like my dick had grown two inches. At this point my legs were kicking back and forth in response to all the stimulation. I held tight onto my perfectly erect manhood and thrusted my waist into my soft hands. As my dick head protruded through my grip, I felt his the skin of his sexy chest against my boner and lost my mind. I had titty fucked Katie before, but the taut skin around his pecs was erotic on a completely different level.

While Dre’s left hand was positioned to enter a single finger into my tight hole, his right hand was holding my foot against the back cushion. This helped control my convulsions as another knuckle slipped past my sphincter.

At this point I grabbed his left arm and pushed his finger another inch deeper into me. My dick instantly jumped and I squirted onto Dre’s athletic body. It reminded me of a female orgasm, because although I was squirting, the true climax had not begun.

Now Dre moved his hand to replace mine and squeezed my throbbing wood, stroking it even faster now. The skin that normally stretched around my balls was now covering the thick base of my cock. His pinky finger was pushing my balls back down so he could stroke all the way down while still massaging my hole with his other hand.

From the deepest corner of that couch in my first Chicago apartment, I had an orgasm unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. My dick was hard as a rock, and I felt my ass open up while all the muscles in my body got tense like the end of a workout. Dre’s pace slowed into a steady jerk, and I moaned and yelled “Ohhh fuck Dre don’t stop! Fuck!” I inhaled in ecstasy and felt a wave of heat go across my body into the center of my dick which was moving all on its own now against Dre’s grip. He sped up again and said “That’s right Matt. You like it, huh?”

Unable to respond, I pushed my hips up one last time and hosed this beautiful black man down with my seed. With my eyelids still covered in his warm nut, I couldn’t see how much cum I was shooting out. Even without my vision I could tell I was emptying out everything stored in my sac, letting it all paint Dre’s masculine face and gorgeous body that hovered above me. It felt like a warm river rushing through me.

Besides my stretched out throat, and a single finger in my hole, there was no penetration with Dre that day. Nonetheless this was easily the best morning sex I had ever had. I didn’t know this kind of pleasure existed. Luckily for me, this was just the beginning.

Part 2 - Superpowers

Getting settled into a new city consumed me. My hidden desire for Dre’s enormous member fueled a laser focus on typically dreadful tasks like folding clothes and sweeping. I could not allow myself to think about how badly I wanted him, and it seemed as if the drop of precum he fed me gave me superpowers. Katie even complimented my increase in motivation and change in posture.

When it was time to hang up art on the wall, she decided what went where while I stood back saying “a little to the left” every once in a while. Two paintings and a framed poster later, I was tracing her ribcage from behind with my fingers. She let out a high pitched noise that let me know I had accidentally tickled her. But my advances were successful and she was soon completely undressed. I loved to fuck her standing up while still wearing my sneakers. God her pussy was so wet as it stretched around my dick. My libido was out of control at this point, and our new neighbors were getting an earful on a daily basis. I had never heard her moan so loud!

Katie’s first day of work was Wednesday. I cooked her breakfast and gave her a kiss as she walked out the door to the train. After taking a seat on the couch, I reflected on how it felt to be me right now. I stepped out of my super-suit and let myself consider the tricky situation I was in. By Alabama standards, I was flirting with a scandalous and sinful betrayal. My conscious was appeased knowing I had just given Katie one of the best orgasms of the summer.

The sound of our door buzzing interrupted the moment of reflection. Huh, wonder if Katie forgot her keys. I stood up and clicked the button that would let her back upstairs. With my eyes set to the appropriate level for greeting my 5’6” companion, I instead found myself looking right into the chest of Dre. I now felt weak and incapable of functioning.

Instantly hypnotized by his muscle definition and round nipples showing through, I fumbled on putting a sentence together.

“Sorry to show up announced. Just bringing this drill set by. Katie asked Phoebe if she could borrow ours.” I stepped back as he walked into the apartment and looked around. “Looks good in here,” he added.

“We couldn’t have done it this quick without y’all’s help the other day” I said to Dre, who was leaning on the back of the couch now while I forced my eyes to meet his face. I was quickly getting hard as the memory of Dre’s precum on my tongue demanded my attention.

“Sounds like the city been treating you good then.”

“Yeah you could say that. I think I’ve already lost weight from all the stairs.” I lifted my University of Alabama polo shirt to expose my waist.

“Stairs can do that for real. And doesn’t hurt that it’s a daily glute exercise.” While Dre said this, he was doing a stretch and moving his attention from my torso to my legs.

I walked a few steps closer to him and mimicked the stretch he was doing in my living room. It felt nice, and he was right. My glutes were sore as hell. Seconds later my hand lifted up and I brushed it against his abs. Instead of recoiling, he leaned towards me and grabbed my hard-on which was barely being concealed by my shorts. I looked down and saw a wet spot soaking through the thin fabric.

We were both ready to pounce on each other. My muscles were all tensed as I looked Dre in his eyes, feeling how easily he could overpower me physically.

“Take these clothes off boy,” I heard him say in a deeper voice than before.

I complied. My dick flung out from my waist band and bounced up to 45° angle, and I stood naked in my sneakers next to the pile of clothes we were creating. Dré’s shirt fell on top of mine.

His nipples brought me in once again and now it was my turn to make a move. I opened my mouth to take in his chest, tongue circling the dark skinned pecs and lightly biting at the sensitive center. The ability to make his body twitch in pleasure made me feel superhuman once again. I slowly dropped into a squat, guiding my tongue lower on his chiseled body. Using both hands I pulled his shorts down and sat him into the couch. I stood back and took in the visual that I had been dying to see for the last 4 days. His dick fully exposed, standing up from his lap like an orchid. It now appeared a full 9 inches and was thickest in the middle of the shaft, which I didn’t get a chance to admire our first night on the couch.

Now we were both dripping from the end of our cocks. I straddled him to lick his nipple again, and our dick heads met. A combination of both our precum covered the front of his shaft. It created a shiny coat which made the veins even more prominent.

“This shit is better than drugs,” I said to him while he smiled and sank into the couch.

He winked at me and said “Take more than one drop this time.”

A smirk grew on the left side of my face and I wrapped my lips around his head, breathing in deeply like I was on vacation sipping a pina colada. As I exhaled I loosened my jaw and moved my head down further to take a few inches of his massive cock in the back of my mouth. The task was daunting, but Dre encouraged me.

“Damn motherfucker you’re a natural” he whispered while running his hands through my light brown hair. Instead of gagging and pulling away, I continued taking him in, focused on the feeling of his finger playing with my ear now. I felt my superpowers returning.

We moved into a laying down position and he grabbed my waist to flip me under him. Now he was bending his body to reach his large tongue across my pulsing pink meat. The warmth of his mouth felt so good I couldn’t hold back from thrusting into his skull. He moaned and slowly pulled back.

“Sorry. Was I too rough?” He didn’t respond but leaned back and stood up. His body formed a shadow over me. Blocked from the morning light coming in through the window, I now was looking right into his dick which looked bigger than ever. I knew what to do.

Instead of leaning forward, I just dropped my lower jaw and relaxed. What seemed like a foot long erection was filling my throat, forcing tears out of my eyes. My hearing was going in and out, so I heard a distorted version of Dre’s voice saying “God damn baby” and breathing heavily. I think I made out “Fuck yeah Matt… something something made for this shit.”

I relaxed the rest of my body as well, spreading my legs in an angle matching the corner of the couch, and wrapping my hands around his firm ass as he fucked my face. I had never done this before but I was overtaken by my own hunger for him. He thrusted in and my body began to sweat. The heat from his cock was warming me up from the throat down.

My grip on Dre’s ass was slipping as we both began sweating more. The smell of him was intoxicating. I reached back and grabbed more of one cheek with my left hand, and slapped his ass with the other. Damn his ass felt good. Despite being hairless, the musculature of his ass was one of the most masculine things I’d felt with my own hands.

When I could feel the pulse of his dick more strongly than my own, i knew what it meant. He was getting wider in my mouth. Each pulse stretched my lips wider and it felt like my face was about to split in half. But I wasn’t my regular self anymore. I felt a moral imperative to service him. His body became more tense, which made his 8 pack protrude intensely against his brown skin. He moaned again, in a higher tone I had never heard come out of his lips before, and his spine straightened, neck bent back and his mouth yelled wide open “FUCK YEAH YOU ABOUT TO GET THIS NUT!”

I squeeze his ass tighter and felt his legs tremble. Sure enough I soon had a rope of his thick warm cum filling my throat. About half of this was dripping out the side of my mouth as I struggled to swallow the warm load. Then he stood up straight and jerked a few strokes in front of me, shooting another rope across my face. My eyes were covered now and I felt even more cum land directly on my dick. I jerked myself off with my eyes closed and then felt an unfamiliar tickling sensation.

Dre was rubbing my ass with his cum. With my legs still spread, he had an easy shot at my hole. I felt a rush of pleasure as he played around the outside of my hole. He stuck his finger in slowly and it felt like my dick had grown two inches. At this point my legs were kicking back and forth in response to all the stimulation. I held tight onto my perfectly erect manhood and thrusted my waist into my soft hands. As my dick head protruded through my grip, I felt his the skin of his sexy chest against my boner and lost my mind. I had titty fucked Katie before, but the taut skin around his pecs was erotic on a completely different level.

While Dre’s left hand was positioned to enter a single finger into my tight hole, his right hand was holding my foot against the back cushion. This helped control my convulsions as another knuckle slipped past my sphincter.

At this point I grabbed his left arm and pushed his finger another inch deeper into me. My dick instantly jumped and I squirted onto Dre’s athletic body. It reminded me of a female orgasm, because although I was squirting, the true climax had not begun.

Now Dre moved his hand to replace mine and squeezed my throbbing wood, stroking it even faster now. The skin that normally stretched around my balls was now covering the thick base of my cock. His pinky finger was pushing my balls back down so he could stroke all the way down while still massaging my hole with his other hand.

From the deepest corner of that couch in my first Chicago apartment, I had an orgasm unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. My dick was hard as a rock, and I felt my ass open up while all the muscles in my body got tense like the end of a workout. Dre’s pace slowed into a steady jerk, and I moaned and yelled “Ohhh fuck Dre don’t stop! Fuck!” I inhaled in ecstasy and felt a wave of heat go across my body into the center of my dick which was moving all on its own now against Dre’s grip. He sped up again and said “That’s right Matt. You like it, huh?”

Unable to respond, I pushed my hips up one last time and hosed this beautiful black man down with my seed. With my eyelids still covered in his warm nut, I couldn’t see how much cum I was shooting out. Even without my vision I could tell I was emptying out everything stored in my sac, letting it all paint Dre’s masculine face and gorgeous body that hovered above me. It felt like a warm river rushing through me.

Besides my stretched out throat, and a single finger in my hole, there was no penetration with Dre that day. Nonetheless this was easily the best morning sex I had ever had. I didn’t know this kind of pleasure existed. Luckily for me, this was just the beginning.
Dude. Great job!

• Love
Reactions: CoBrosef
Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I will keep the story going!

Part 3 - A Surprise for Phoebe

Walking into my office downtown, I still wore the same Bama backpack I had owned since I was recruited as a high school senior. Once seated at my desk, I put my phone away in the smaller pocket of the bag. Work was getting more demanding and I needed to stay focused and prove myself.

I could still hear the soft text message vibrations coming from under my desk. There was one meeting left before my workday would be over. I had resisted looking at my phone this long, and felt I could make it just a couple more hours. The meeting was set up by a manager from a different department who wanted to meet with my team to discuss some new metrics. It seemed like a waste of time to me. My manager Larry was more seasoned and calm, focused on doing good work without taking the corporate minutiae so seriously.

When 5pm rolled around I grabbed my backpack and headed for the train. The texts that had been coming through earlier were mostly from a group chat that had been created to discuss the details of a surprise birthday party for Phoebe. Katie and Dre were working together to plan everything out. I scrolled through them quickly without much thought, and put on a podcast to zone out for the rest of my commute.

While the days between move-in day and my first man-on-man blowjob were enhanced by libido and enthusiasm, I found my demeanor after the oral adventure to be more lethargic and avoidant. I was not sure how to talk to Dre, and was hesitant to admit to myself how badly I wanted to be with him again. Dre seemed to be handling the dual roles of boyfriend and cheater better than me. I could tell he trusted me to keep our chemistry a secret, and maybe for good reason. I did my best to follow his lead and keep cool.

It was Katie’s idea to plan the surprise. Dre would help by having Phoebe dress up nice for a date and driving her to the fancy Pan-Asian restaurant where all her friends would be gathered in the back. I didn’t participate much in the group chat, but I did confirm my availability for Friday evening. I worked from home on Fridays, and usually would finish the bulk of my work before noon.

Friday morning I woke up before my alarm went off. I had a hard-on that wouldn’t go away. I considered going back to sleep, but something scared me about spending any more time with my subconscious. It was almost 6am, so I forced myself out of bed and grabbed my sneakers. Running seemed like a good way to calm my nerves and boost my mood.

I jogged towards the lake and felt serene watching the sunrise over Lake Michigan. I made a point to stay close to the edge of the pavement to minimize the risk of colliding with any of the cyclists with whom I was sharing the trail. A man in biker shorts zoomed past me from behind, and I kept my pace steady as we both headed south. My eyes locked in on his muscular legs, and the back muscles visible under his damp athletic shirt. He slowed down as we approached a crossing, and then took a right turn toward a bike rack. As he dismounted I noticed myself staring at his thick quads and scanning his crotch, curious to see an imprint of manhood.

This behavior was not familiar to me. In my small hometown, you felt the gaze of others on you much more strongly, and I had a habit of keeping my eyes to the ground. Now surrounded by strangers, I felt freedom and danger in anonymity. The man bent over to lock his bike and I began undressing him in my head. My dick felt warm and tense against my underwear as an erection took form again. I ran past the crosswalk and the man was no longer in sight. I decided he was probably hung similar to me. Then another image formed in my brain, of Dre naked on his back, hands stretched behind his head. I realized this memory was from the dream I awoke from hours earlier. If my own hard-on had not awoken me this morning, I would have been able to see the scene through. Before I got any deeper in this thought, another cyclist whirred past me and brought me back to reality.

When I got back to the apartment, Katie was up as well, putting on makeup and choosing her outfits for the day. She decided she would change into a nicer dress before leaving her office for the party. She was between two options, and I gave my opinion to help her make a decision. I always found her sexiest in a dress with a deep neckline that showed some cleavage.

“I think the second one is a bit more festive, but either would look great.” Katie took this in and returned to the closet. I planned to wear a short sleeve white shirt and fitted suit pants made from a thin blue patterned fabric, great for a semiformal event in the middle of summer.

After she left, I turned on the shower and took off my running clothes. I had lost a few pounds and could see new lines forming around my waist. While in the shower, I took more care than normal to rub soap on every body part. I still had a slight high from the run, and was luxuriating under the hot water. My hands felt soft against my skin. Remembering the feeling of Dre’s finger entering my ass while jerking off, I reenacted the foreplay on myself, pleased with how nice my hole felt. I allowed myself another minute of this before I turned the water off. The responsible part of my brain kicked back in and I worked diligently through my shift, not taking a single break.

That evening, I showed up at the restaurant right on time to meet Katie. At this point, I was not in the most social mood, but I had a pretty well-rehearsed spiel for anyone I needed to make small talk with. They would ask why I chose Chicago or how I was liking it so far, and I would tell the story of Phoebe hosting Katie and me our junior year, or express a slight nervousness about surviving my first winter. Easy enough.

Katie and I were chatting with a friendly couple when a text came through from Dre saying they would be there in 10 minutes. She made the announcement to the group, and everyone hushed, eager to receive further instructions. I was impressed with how well the event came together.

“Here they come,” Katie mouthed to the room.

The birthday girl was looking at her boyfriend while he opened the curtain that separated them from the party area. When she heard everyone shout “SURPRISE!!” she was visibly shocked and took at least 5 minutes to process everything. I stood behind a round bar table, watching Dre rub Phoebe’s back. He smiled with mischief and satisfaction. I had to force my eyes in a different direction to escape my own anxiety about the messy secret Dre and I had.

A hostess had assembled a row of tables together so we could all serve ourselves buffet style. I had not eaten all day. Katie carried the bulk of a conversation with the group we were standing by, until Phoebe approached her to say something I couldn’t quite hear. They talked back and forth a bit longer, then Katie turned to me and said “Headed to the ladies’ room. Be back in a minute!” The girl talk was surely innocuous, but it did not help my growing sense of anxiety.

Not wanting to look awkward by myself, I walked to grab another couple egg rolls. I set my drink down by the serving area so I could ladle some sweet and sour sauce onto the side of my plate. Then out of nowhere, I felt a hand squeeze my ass and almost dropped my food. Dre had walked up to the left of me and still had his right hand resting on my right ass cheek. I lost my breath and my body went tense.

“Wish I could rip those pants off of you right now,” he whispered into my ear, while swaying my body an inch closer to his. “You’ve been on my mind all week.”

The initial fear of someone seeing the way he was touching me was quickly replaced by a soft feeling of relief. I could hear something in his voice that let me know I wasn’t the only one struggling. This made me feel better.

“Surprised you had time to think of me with all the work you put into this party,” I said back to him in a low voice. Then I turned to look at him directly. “But trust me you’ve been on my mind too. I actually had a dream about you last night.” I was did not plan on admitting this to him, but the words formed on my lips without a second thought.

Dre removed his hand from my sore glute muscles so he could grab some chopsticks. “Oh really?” he said with a smile, again both mischievous and self-satisfied. “Tell me more.”

My memory of the dream grew less foggy and the mental image of Dre’s naked body returned. He was lying on an unfamiliar bed. I tried to remember other details. Where were we? What were we doing? “Oh shit” I said looking back at Dre and then down to the growing bulge in my pants. Dre’s eyes followed and we looked together at the clear outline of my cock becoming harder behind the blue plaid of my dress pants.

“Must have been a good dream.”

“Stop, it’s not funny, what should I do? My hands are full, I can’t hide it. Do you think anyone will notice?” I was panicking again.

“Maybe they’ll think you’re hiding some egg rolls for later,” he responded with a laugh. “Actually on second thought, that might be a reach. Damn I do love to see a dick that big on a white boy.”

I was frustrated by his levity and flattered by the compliment. I told him to hold my plate and bolted away. The bathrooms were in between the event space and the main dining area, which meant I would have to walk through a crowd to get to them. There was another door behind the buffet table that I had seen a server go through to take a cigarette break. I opted for this door, trying my best to look normal and casually conceal my boner.

On the other side of this back door I found some upside down crates and the same employee lighting a second cigarette. I avoided eye contact and walked the other way. The feeling of Dre’s touch was still fresh against my flesh. I moved through the alley frantically, overcome with a tangled mess of feelings. I found the least dirty part of the street behind the restaurant and stood still, finally out of sight. My heart was pounding and my dick was throbbing.

Part 4 coming very soon.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I will keep the story going!

Part 3 - A Surprise for Phoebe

Walking into my office downtown, I still wore the same Bama backpack I had owned since I was recruited as a high school senior. Once seated at my desk, I put my phone away in the smaller pocket of the bag. Work was getting more demanding and I needed to stay focused and prove myself.

I could still hear the soft text message vibrations coming from under my desk. There was one meeting left before my workday would be over. I had resisted looking at my phone this long, and felt I could make it just a couple more hours. The meeting was set up by a manager from a different department who wanted to meet with my team to discuss some new metrics. It seemed like a waste of time to me. My manager Larry was more seasoned and calm, focused on doing good work without taking the corporate minutiae so seriously.

When 5pm rolled around I grabbed my backpack and headed for the train. The texts that had been coming through earlier were mostly from a group chat that had been created to discuss the details of a surprise birthday party for Phoebe. Katie and Dre were working together to plan everything out. I scrolled through them quickly without much thought, and put on a podcast to zone out for the rest of my commute.

While the days between move-in day and my first man-on-man blowjob were enhanced by libido and enthusiasm, I found my demeanor after the oral adventure to be more lethargic and avoidant. I was not sure how to talk to Dre, and was hesitant to admit to myself how badly I wanted to be with him again. Dre seemed to be handling the dual roles of boyfriend and cheater better than me. I could tell he trusted me to keep our chemistry a secret, and maybe for good reason. I did my best to follow his lead and keep cool.

It was Katie’s idea to plan the surprise. Dre would help by having Phoebe dress up nice for a date and driving her to the fancy Pan-Asian restaurant where all her friends would be gathered in the back. I didn’t participate much in the group chat, but I did confirm my availability for Friday evening. I worked from home on Fridays, and usually would finish the bulk of my work before noon.

Friday morning I woke up before my alarm went off. I had a hard-on that wouldn’t go away. I considered going back to sleep, but something scared me about spending any more time with my subconscious. It was almost 6am, so I forced myself out of bed and grabbed my sneakers. Running seemed like a good way to calm my nerves and boost my mood.

I jogged towards the lake and felt serene watching the sunrise over Lake Michigan. I made a point to stay close to the edge of the pavement to minimize the risk of colliding with any of the cyclists with whom I was sharing the trail. A man in biker shorts zoomed past me from behind, and I kept my pace steady as we both headed south. My eyes locked in on his muscular legs, and the back muscles visible under his damp athletic shirt. He slowed down as we approached a crossing, and then took a right turn toward a bike rack. As he dismounted I noticed myself staring at his thick quads and scanning his crotch, curious to see an imprint of manhood.

This behavior was not familiar to me. In my small hometown, you felt the gaze of others on you much more strongly, and I had a habit of keeping my eyes to the ground. Now surrounded by strangers, I felt freedom and danger in anonymity. The man bent over to lock his bike and I began undressing him in my head. My dick felt warm and tense against my underwear as an erection took form again. I ran past the crosswalk and the man was no longer in sight. I decided he was probably hung similar to me. Then another image formed in my brain, of Dre naked on his back, hands stretched behind his head. I realized this memory was from the dream I awoke from hours earlier. If my own hard-on had not awoken me this morning, I would have been able to see the scene through. Before I got any deeper in this thought, another cyclist whirred past me and brought me back to reality.

When I got back to the apartment, Katie was up as well, putting on makeup and choosing her outfits for the day. She decided she would change into a nicer dress before leaving her office for the party. She was between two options, and I gave my opinion to help her make a decision. I always found her sexiest in a dress with a deep neckline that showed some cleavage.

“I think the second one is a bit more festive, but either would look great.” Katie took this in and returned to the closet. I planned to wear a short sleeve white shirt and fitted suit pants made from a thin blue patterned fabric, great for a semiformal event in the middle of summer.

After she left, I turned on the shower and took off my running clothes. I had lost a few pounds and could see new lines forming around my waist. While in the shower, I took more care than normal to rub soap on every body part. I still had a slight high from the run, and was luxuriating under the hot water. My hands felt soft against my skin. Remembering the feeling of Dre’s finger entering my ass while jerking off, I reenacted the foreplay on myself, pleased with how nice my hole felt. I allowed myself another minute of this before I turned the water off. The responsible part of my brain kicked back in and I worked diligently through my shift, not taking a single break.

That evening, I showed up at the restaurant right on time to meet Katie. At this point, I was not in the most social mood, but I had a pretty well-rehearsed spiel for anyone I needed to make small talk with. They would ask why I chose Chicago or how I was liking it so far, and I would tell the story of Phoebe hosting Katie and me our junior year, or express a slight nervousness about surviving my first winter. Easy enough.

Katie and I were chatting with a friendly couple when a text came through from Dre saying they would be there in 10 minutes. She made the announcement to the group, and everyone hushed, eager to receive further instructions. I was impressed with how well the event came together.

“Here they come,” Katie mouthed to the room.

The birthday girl was looking at her boyfriend while he opened the curtain that separated them from the party area. When she heard everyone shout “SURPRISE!!” she was visibly shocked and took at least 5 minutes to process everything. I stood behind a round bar table, watching Dre rub Phoebe’s back. He smiled with mischief and satisfaction. I had to force my eyes in a different direction to escape my own anxiety about the messy secret Dre and I had.

A hostess had assembled a row of tables together so we could all serve ourselves buffet style. I had not eaten all day. Katie carried the bulk of a conversation with the group we were standing by, until Phoebe approached her to say something I couldn’t quite hear. They talked back and forth a bit longer, then Katie turned to me and said “Headed to the ladies’ room. Be back in a minute!” The girl talk was surely innocuous, but it did not help my growing sense of anxiety.

Not wanting to look awkward by myself, I walked to grab another couple egg rolls. I set my drink down by the serving area so I could ladle some sweet and sour sauce onto the side of my plate. Then out of nowhere, I felt a hand squeeze my ass and almost dropped my food. Dre had walked up to the left of me and still had his right hand resting on my right ass cheek. I lost my breath and my body went tense.

“Wish I could rip those pants off of you right now,” he whispered into my ear, while swaying my body an inch closer to his. “You’ve been on my mind all week.”

The initial fear of someone seeing the way he was touching me was quickly replaced by a soft feeling of relief. I could hear something in his voice that let me know I wasn’t the only one struggling. This made me feel better.

“Surprised you had time to think of me with all the work you put into this party,” I said back to him in a low voice. Then I turned to look at him directly. “But trust me you’ve been on my mind too. I actually had a dream about you last night.” I was did not plan on admitting this to him, but the words formed on my lips without a second thought.

Dre removed his hand from my sore glute muscles so he could grab some chopsticks. “Oh really?” he said with a smile, again both mischievous and self-satisfied. “Tell me more.”

My memory of the dream grew less foggy and the mental image of Dre’s naked body returned. He was lying on an unfamiliar bed. I tried to remember other details. Where were we? What were we doing? “Oh shit” I said looking back at Dre and then down to the growing bulge in my pants. Dre’s eyes followed and we looked together at the clear outline of my cock becoming harder behind the blue plaid of my dress pants.

“Must have been a good dream.”

“Stop, it’s not funny, what should I do? My hands are full, I can’t hide it. Do you think anyone will notice?” I was panicking again.

“Maybe they’ll think you’re hiding some egg rolls for later,” he responded with a laugh. “Actually on second thought, that might be a reach. Damn I do love to see a dick that big on a white boy.”

I was frustrated by his levity and flattered by the compliment. I told him to hold my plate and bolted away. The bathrooms were in between the event space and the main dining area, which meant I would have to walk through a crowd to get to them. There was another door behind the buffet table that I had seen a server go through to take a cigarette break. I opted for this door, trying my best to look normal and casually conceal my boner.

On the other side of this back door I found some upside down crates and the same employee lighting a second cigarette. I avoided eye contact and walked the other way. The feeling of Dre’s touch was still fresh against my flesh. I moved through the alley frantically, overcome with a tangled mess of feelings. I found the least dirty part of the street behind the restaurant and stood still, finally out of sight. My heart was pounding and my dick was throbbing.

Part 4 coming very soon.
Come on Part 4

4 - The Back Door

The moment of solitude was quickly interrupted. Dre had come out to check on me. To be honest, I was happy that he did.

“You alright bro?”

“Yeah sorry if I overreacted. I’ve just been stressed thinking about what would happen if we got caught. This is a dangerous game we’re playing.”

“Can’t think like that, nothing is gonna happen Matt. As long as you don’t say anything, there’s no way.”

I looked at him intently to see if I could detect any uneasiness in his eyes, but he appeared confident and unbothered.

“We can’t stay out here long though. Did you see if Katie was out of the bathroom?”

“Nah she’s still in there. Phoebe too. You know how they do.” As Dre said this he stepped closer to me, grabbed my ass again with both hands, and put his lips against my neck.

All of the sudden, I felt light and invinceable again. I met his face and kissed him intensely. He moved one hand to my back, under my now untucked shirt, and squeezed my ass tighter again with the other.

I moved my face back slightly to share a secret with Dre. “This morning in the shower, I fingered myself and thought about you.”

Dre’s voice became breathier. “Feels good don’t it?” His eyes were heavy with desire.

I turned my back to him and pushed my ass against his crotch. “Better than I expected, that’s for sure.” Then, in an action that took me my total surprise, I unbuttoned my pants and slid the zipper down, allowing just enough slack to pull my ass cheeks out.

Dre kissed my neck again and now wrapped his arms around my torso, grabbing my dick with his left hand. I was still rock hard as he squeezed me and pulled my underwear further down until my whole cock was exposed in the warm summer air. Then with his right hand he pushed lightly between my shoulders. I caught my balance holding onto a telephone pole in front of us. I no longer felt his hands on me, but could still hear the sound of his wet lips as he got down on one knee, and pulled my pants down even further. A breeze came through the alley and caressed my balls. Then I felt Dre’s tongue and lips pressing against the bottom of my ass cheek, soon followed by his teeth biting playfully into my smooth skin.

The breeze came again, running up my shirt and under my legs. Dre spread my cheeks apart while I bent over, and I felt the night envelop me there too. I breathed the air in and put more of my weight into the pole holding me up.

“I ain’t ever seen a hole this pink.”

I took the compliment in like medicine, and then gasped out loud as I felt the first brush of Dre’s tongue against my hole. It tickled in the best way. He applied more pressure with his tongue, and my eyes shot back open. I did my best to hold back moans while he sucked the raw skin into his warm mouth. I looked down and saw a thin string of precum hanging from my dick, headed towards the concrete.

“Fuck that feels good.”

Dre kept going for another minute, and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Dre must have noticed it too because his face pulled away from my ass.

“Shit, let me see.” I grabbed my phone and opened the text message. “It’s from Katie. She says ‘Sorry Phoebe and I are still in the bathroom. She wanted to change her makeup and I’m helping her. We’ll be out in a minute!’”

Dre stood back up and grabbed my phone out of my hand without saying a word. He put it in his pocket and flung open the button-up fly of his jeans in a single motion. I turned my head around to see his dick pointing right at me, hard and wet from a mess of precum that had been puddling in his boxer briefs. His cock looked intimidatingly thick.

With my ass still poked out, it was obvious what was next for us. I had only imagined this dark kind of intimacy in the vaguest sense, keeping the hypothetical details far away. This fearful part of me was bubbling up, but the eroticism was too strong to resist. I was still rock hard. Dre gripped his left hand around my dick again and began stroking me, while his right pointer finger slid into my ass. My knees got weak again, but I felt safe with Dre’s arm still wrapped around me.

Dre pulled his pointer finger out and then pushed it back in again, as far as it could reach. My dick jumped and he gripped it again, simultaneously squeezing my body between his muscular left arm and the rest of his body. His finger slid out again, and then back in, but this time I felt the middle finger pushing in as well, stretching my hole open more. I remembered my shower this morning—2 fingers was as far as I had gotten. I felt nervous again, but just for a moment. The nerves were little by little being drowned out by a now familiar feeling, the same one I had felt on my couch, and in my dream. I had a singular mission: service this sexy black man’s cock to the best of my ability.

“Fuck me Dre. Fuck me right here.” I was fearless and ravenous for him.

I felt his left hand press against my abs, more defined today than they had been in months. Then a hot mass of flesh began to rub up and down between my ass cheeks. I knew we had to be quick, so I moved my right hand around to grab his huge erection and guide it in. The pressure against my hole mounted slowly, then an intense pain. I stepped forward to recover while still stroking his pulsing member. Decidedly ready to try again, I pushed my ass against his dick and pressed again.

This time it slid in with a mix of pain and pleasure that I could tolerate. I put both hands back on the telephone pole, and let him take over. He grabbed my hips and tilted his body into me until all 9 inches were wrapped in my warm insides.

“Fuck, fuck… you already about to make me cum baby. Don’t squeeze so tight.”

But I couldn’t help how tight I was. My own cock was bouncing and everything was swollen with pleasure. He slid back out and I tried to relax.

“That’s right. Yeah… just like that. Damn Matt you are so fucking sexy.” He took another step towards me, moving my body with it. Then another. Now I was standing up almost straight again, with my chest heavy against the wood of the pole. He pressed his pecs into my back and used his hips to stroke his dick back and forth with careful restraint. I looked down and the string of precum had become a small puddle between my shoes. I was aroused beyond measure. I felt the heat of him spread through me. I was euphoric, and the pain was mostly all gone.

“Fuck Dre I want this so bad. I want you to destroy me.” As I said this my body got tight again and I could feel his body respond, his muscles becoming more pronounced against my back. Then he leaned back and his dick got thicker inside of me. The next stroke was faster and my hole felt smoother than ever before, smoother than pussy. Dre started fucking me more quickly. The feeling was incredible and I was amazed how easy it felt to take him in.

“Keep going.”

He thrusted back and forth like crazy. The speed escalated and he recoiled into me, like an automatic rifle bouncing into my flesh. I was seeing for myself now why girls moan so loudly when getting fucked.

I tried my best not to scream, and pushed my ass back again into his hips, loosening up once more. The noise that did come out of me was the epitome of horniess. I sounded like a slut and I loved it.

Dre’s dick got harder and harder, but he did not slow down. It was hot as fuck and I was once again squirting from my dick as I got closer and closer to climax. I heard him inhale heavily and then stop breathing altogether. The sensual breathiness was replaced by total silence for two seconds, until the air burst back out of him as he moaned “uh uh uhhh” getting higher and higher in pitch like a question being asked. I used my body to answer the question. Yes you can cum in me. Please.

I grabbed my own dick now, ready to jerk myself off while he unleashed his load into my ass. The feeling was indescribable. I was smiling from ear to ear as his knees became weak and the weight of his body leaned on my back.

I turned around to look him in the eye. His eyebrows were raised high and his jaw agape. Then I felt it. His jizz filled me up and my smile grew wider on my face watching him lose himself inside of me. His hips had gone still but I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me, while I was myself also on the brink of orgasm.

I squeezed my hole again, balls deep around his dick, and felt my own body tighten up. Looking down I saw every leg and ab muscle fully engaged and felt my dick become piping hot in my hands. I squeezed my hand tight and stroked hard and quick until I was ready to nut.

“Ohhh that feels so fucking good. Uhh uh…” then an exhale at last. With Dre’s dick still hard against my prostate, I shot two or three strings of cum towards the ground.

The risk of the situation slowly hit me. What if a car came in the alley? What if someone noticed we were missing? I was breathless and my pants were now all the way down to my ankles. Dre hugged me from behind, making the fear go away again.

I turned around and we kissed, tongues trading places while our dicks were still exposed and dripping. I stepped back and looked him in the eye again. We were crazy, but we knew it was worth it. I pulled my pants back up and Dre gave me my phone again. It was time to return to the party.